Vaccination

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Deny ? the media is rigged against the right and also lies about the science if the science goes against  the lefts  political  positions .  lots of deny to go around .

The corona virus and COVID19 is a medical issue, not political.  That is the simplicity of infectious disease, it does not discriminate along any lines. It infects any and all humans it can.  The politicizing of it (like everything) may be the biggest problem for this country in managing it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

The corona virus and COVID19 is a medical issue, not political.  That is the simplicity of infectious disease, it does not discriminate along any lines. It infects any and all humans it can.  The politicizing of it (like everything) may be the biggest problem for this country in managing it. 

These pricks in the government used it as a tool against each other from almost day 1 , they did humanity a great injustice by not using this to gather actual data for the next time . Now to cover their asses for screwing off they are expecting the citizens to do what ever they are told to do and not question it. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

These pricks in the government used it as a tool against each other from almost day 1 , they did humanity a great injustice by not using this to gather actual data for the next time . Now to cover their asses for screwing off they are expecting the citizens to do what ever they are told to do and not question it. 

I fully agree and unfortunately the only way to get rid of " These pricks in the government " is Term Limits in ALL political positions . There will be people out there whom think that their " Guy " is doing a good job and Term Limits would get rid of him/her and that's fine but doesn't fix the problem . I harp alot on Term Limits but thats because I work for a living as opposed to a Political Leach On Society !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GreeneHunter said:

I fully agree and unfortunately the only way to get rid of " These pricks in the government " is Term Limits in ALL political positions . There will be people out there whom think that their " Guy " is doing a good job and Term Limits would get rid of him/her and that's fine but doesn't fix the problem . I harp alot on Term Limits but thats because I work for a living as opposed to a Political Leach On Society !

I always said , we don’t need term limits , just vote them out . 
Ive totally changed my mind on that , two ,terms max, then go back and work on the farm .

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Thank you for adding to this conversation with your useless spellcheck and grammar     checking. Your trolling does not bother me and just shows how petty you are.

Also as management make sure in these meetings you spell HIPAA correctly.

You're right, spellcheck and grammar comments are a douche move.

1 minute ago, virgil said:

Also as management make sure in these meetings you spell HIPAA correctly.

You're right, spellcheck and grammar comments are a douche move.

Trolling and helping a manager to not look stupid in front of his peers in the next meeting is not the same. I was trying to help you out, I was not trying to hurt your feelings which I apparently have and I apologize. But keep holding the grudge if that’s what gets you through the day. Also you never answered any of my questions so do you have the answers now? 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 4:36 PM, 9jNYstarkOH said:

How is hospital staff not wanting the vaccine a compliance issue as it’s not mandatory or is it mandatory? As management you know how much of the whole hospital staff has been vaccinated and your wife also has this information for her hospital or just doses given out? Also as management make sure in these meetings you spell HIPAA correctly.

My feelings aren't hurt- don't worry about me.  Is this the question you're referring to? 

There is no mandate.  Reporting 'compliance' of the staff accepting the vaccine allows us to better plan for staffing as it predicts how many front line workers will contract the virus while caring for positive patients. We are having a difficult time with staff due to a high number of clinical staff getting the virus.   We know how many employees have received the vaccine because we know how employees we have and how many doses were distributed.  As far as the HIPAA question, it's not an issue because there is no private health information involved- same as when the county reports the 7-day rolling average.

27 minutes ago, virgil said:

My feelings aren't hurt- don't worry about me.  Is this the question you're referring to? 

There is no mandate.  Reporting 'compliance' of the staff accepting the vaccine allows us to better plan for staffing as it predicts how many front line workers will contract the virus while caring for positive patients. We are having a difficult time with staff due to a high number of clinical staff getting the virus.   We know how many employees have received the vaccine because we know how employees we have and how many doses were distributed.  As far as the HIPAA question, it's not an issue because there is no private health information involved- same as when the county reports the 7-day rolling average.

Yes that was the questions I was referring to. Thank you for answering the question that you are just vaccinating your staff not all eligible front line workers. 

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yes that was the questions I was referring to. Thank you for answering the question that you are just vaccinating your staff not all eligible front line workers. 

I'm not getting the point you're trying to make.  We are, in fact, vaccinating all eligible front line workers.

6 minutes ago, virgil said:

I'm not getting the point you're trying to make.  We are, in fact, vaccinating all eligible front line workers.

I guess I didn’t get what you said and still don’t. As you stated you know how many employees you have and how many doses where given out and that 90 percent of your staff got the vaccine. If your hospital is vaccinating other eligible front line workers this would put another variable into this equation that was not mentioned. So I assumed that you would only be vaccinating your staff as you are making your estimations of compliance with your staff off doses used. 

4 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I guess I didn’t get what you said and still don’t. As you stated you know how many employees you have and how many doses where given out and that 90 percent of your staff got the vaccine. If your hospital is vaccinating other eligible front line workers this would put another variable into this equation that was not mentioned. So I assumed that you would only be vaccinating your staff as you are making your estimations of compliance with your staff off doses used. 

We use a scheduling system for our employees- managers make the appointments for our own people.  This is how we know exactly how many employees have accepted the vaccine. 

At the very beginning, only employees were being offered the vaccine.  Then, we were mandated to make it available to other front line workers in the community. 

15 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

CDC  fauci   said first no masks then said use masks then they said first, nothing to worry about,  then they said borders should stay  closed then  riot's ok  but  trump rally's not ok church's no no  but protests  that's ok   as long as they are the  ones  against trump .  I could go on but you get the picture  they did the same thing with voting they used the   media  the  virus to make up rules  that rigged the election against  one side  over the  other . 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, phantom said:

CDC  fauci   said first no masks then said use masks then they said first, nothing to worry about,  then they said borders should stay  closed then  riot's ok  but  trump rally's not ok church's no no  but protests  that's ok   as long as they are the  ones  against trump .  I could go on but you get the picture  they did the same thing with voting they used the   media  the  virus to make up rules  that rigged the election against  one side  over the  other . 

When this virus first emerged in the US, little was known or understood about it. This originated in China at least 1 month earlier and they did not let out any information for anyone to learn from.  It was believed to be spread via surface contact, much like the flu,  hence no mask recommendation at first.  After it was learned that the virus was airborne, a mask recommendation was put in place.  When it was understood/learned this was a pandemic from China and moving through Europe they closed the borders.  The US response correctly and appropriately evolved as we learned more about this virus.

Riots, Trump rallys, churches, protests, media, election, one side over the other, is all irrelevant.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

When this virus first emerged in the US, little was known or understood about it. This originated in China at least 1 month earlier and they did not let out any information for anyone to learn from.  It was believed to be spread via surface contact, much like the flu,  hence no mask recommendation at first.  After it was learned that the virus was airborne, a mask recommendation was put in place.  When it was understood/learned this was a pandemic from China and moving through Europe they closed the borders.  The US response correctly and appropriately evolved as we learned more about this virus.

Riots, Trump rallys, churches, protests, media, election, one side over the other, is all irrelevant.

virus was  around much earlier then they said  and they lied about that to !!!! sleepy joe said don't close the borders when trump closed the borders back then . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, phantom said:

virus was  around much earlier then they said  and they lied about that to !!!! sleepy joe said don't close the borders when trump closed the borders back then . 

Trump was called all kinds of names by the Democrats and of course the media ran with every single name when he wanted to close the borders ,some of us didnt forget.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

But the flu is almost gone now with the mask mandates do to stopping the spread of flu droplets. They knew all along that mask would help stop the spread, but chose to lie to the American people to shore up ppe for front line workers that was never replenish in the national stock pile after The H1N1 outbreak. A lie is a lie even if it has a purpose.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH