Vaccination

15 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just so you all know, One of my girlfriends friends is currently in the ICU in Rochester after taking the Pfizer vaccine. His reactions started within hours of taking it, gradually got worse and he is in the ICU as of this morning. He was healthy and then his employer told him he would be fired if he didn’t take it. 

I understand if you don't want to say who the company is, but what industry? All of my legal team has been pretty clear that it's illegal to force a vaccine and even in high risk jobs like first responders where we offer hep-B, they always have the right to sign a declaration to decline it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I know some of you disagree, but i'm still hearing tons of hospital workers in NY declining the vaccine and instead signing a waiver.  The below article shows the vaccines aren't being used much either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9111445/NYC-handing-COVID-19-vaccine-shots-business-hours.html

17 hours ago, johnplav said:

That's strange that they would need to sign a waiver if the vaccine isn't mandatory. 

I believe the article. The waiver is for insurance, litigation and comp purposes. Trust me, this is my field. If you get sick or injured from your job you have a right to benefits and even potential lawsuits (you've all seen the commercials). NY is one of the toughest states as well. This is their way of saying we're not at fault if you get sick during employment and honestly I think it's a fair deal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Did you see this article about the proposed legislation? Imagine if he tried this with HIV or another disease. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ny-bill-says-governor-could-order-the-removal-of-people-with-contagious-disease

Just now, virgil said:

This is from the clinical trial period- pretty standard stuff for any clinical trial. 

I still want to see where he pulled that from. Not saying it isn't real. But it's also the first I've seen about pregnancy and sperm etc etc. All I've seen so far is a normal occurrence of bells palsy, which is temporary and easily curable for the 3 trail patients who developed it.

4 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Did you see this article about the proposed legislation? Imagine if he tried this with HIV or another disease. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ny-bill-says-governor-could-order-the-removal-of-people-with-contagious-disease

That is a crazy and overreaching proposal and would violate all kinds of privacy laws. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Belo said:

I still want to see where he pulled that from. Not saying it isn't real. But it's also the first I've seen about pregnancy and sperm etc etc. All I've seen so far is a normal occurrence of bells palsy, which is temporary and easily curable for the 3 trail patients who developed it.

Remember, that statement said it was from the trial period- that's the whole purpose of trials.  There is nothing listed about fertility issues in the risks since the trials were completed.

• Like 1

This isn't much different the current MHL that been on the books for the last 40 years. Police determine or decide that your a danger to yourself or others they can and do take you into possession and hand you over to a a designated psychiatric center. You get a 72 hour vacation.

Where has the outrage been for the last 40 years??

2 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

This isn't much different the current MHL that been on the books for the last 40 years. Police determine or decide that your a danger to yourself or others they can and do take you into possession and hand you over to a a designated psychiatric center. You get a 72 hour vacation.

up to 60 days without any type of court order. 

22 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Actually you get about a two hour vacation , I’ve been involved in a few MHA’s . Our riots this past year were largely  the result of the death of Daniel Prude a man who was MHA’d a few hours prior , then released by the hospital  and right back at it .

On paper it’s three days, in reality it’s a few hours , “ do you feel like hurting yourself or others ?”  No , have a nice day .....

He says RPD made a mental health arrest of Daniel and took him to Strong Memorial Hospital. (The RPD Investigative Action Report dated April 17, says Prude was taken into custody for a MHA at "approximately 1900 hours" or 7 p.m.) 

Approximately 9 p.m.

Joe says Daniel is discharged from the hospital and is driven from the hospital to Joe's home by medical cab. 

Edited by Nomad

Actually you get about a four hour vacation , I’ve been involved in a few MHA’s . Our riots this past year were largely  the result of the death of Daniel Prude a man who was MHA’d a few hours prior , then released by the hospital and right back at it .
On paper it’s three days, in reality it’s a few hours , “ do you feel like hurting yourself or others ?”  No , have a nice day .....
As someone who has processed HUNDREDS of MHL subjects, that isnt always the case. In short it depends.. just like it will depend for this law.
Regardless, MHLs been on the books for decades and quite frankly read almost identical to this new needlessly proposed law, yet there is no out rage.
The only outrage now comes from partisan rancor.

38 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Just google it  every media article starts out saying it's not true until you get half way through and low and behold it's exactly what it says .

I did, and I couldn't find anything from a .org or .gov that discussed that. The best I can tell is that they excluded those in the trail, which is normal practice per the source below, which references the clinical trial doctor's comments and the drug manufacturers statements. 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/coronavirus-vaccine-and-fertility-what-we-know-so-far/2394119/

5 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
10 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:
Did you look at the date on the current version on the site?

January 6 2021

Exactly. I'm trying to pull up a previous version. The 3 days was not in the version I read when the story broke. 

Edit: the 3 days was NOT the finish line. There was an open ended 60 day provision. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

I'm trying to find the full link but this was the paragraph I copied out of what I read. 

7. WHEN A PERSON OR GROUP IS ORDERED TO BE DETAINED PURSUANT TO SUBDI-
VISION  TWO  OF THIS SECTION FOR A PERIOD EXCEEDING THREE BUSINESS DAYS,
AND SUCH PERSON OR MEMBER OF SUCH GROUP REQUESTS RELEASE,  THE  GOVERNOR
OR  HIS  OR  HER  DELEGEE  SHALL  MAKE  AN APPLICATION FOR A COURT ORDER
AUTHORIZING SUCH DETENTION WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUCH REQUEST
BY THE END OF THE FIRST BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING SUCH SATURDAY, SUNDAY, OR
LEGAL HOLIDAY, WHICH APPLICATION SHALL INCLUDE A REQUEST  FOR  AN  EXPE-
DITED  HEARING.  AFTER ANY SUCH REQUEST FOR RELEASE, DETENTION SHALL NOT
CONTINUE FOR MORE THAN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS IN  THE  ABSENCE  OF  A  COURT
ORDER  AUTHORIZING  DETENTION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS,
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PERSON BE DETAINED FOR MORE THAN SIXTY DAYS  WITH-
OUT A COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING SUCH DETENTION. THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE  SHALL SEEK FURTHER COURT REVIEW OF SUCH DETENTION WITHIN NINETY
DAYS FOLLOWING THE INITIAL COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING DETENTION AND  THERE-
AFTER  WITHIN  NINETY DAYS OF EACH SUBSEQUENT COURT REVIEW. IN ANY COURT
PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE AN ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE FOR

A. 99                               3

THE REMOVAL OR DETENTION OF A PERSON OR GROUP ISSUED  PURSUANT  TO  THIS
SUBDIVISION  OR  FOR  REVIEW  OF  THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF A PERSON OR
GROUP, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE SHALL PROVE THE PARTICULARIZED
CIRCUMSTANCES CONSTITUTING THE NECESSITY FOR SUCH DETENTION BY CLEAR AND
CONVINCING EVIDENCE.

I'm trying to find the full link but this was the paragraph I copied out of what I read. 
7. WHEN A PERSON OR GROUP IS ORDERED TO BE DETAINED PURSUANT TO SUBDI-VISION  TWO  OF THIS SECTION FOR A PERIOD EXCEEDING THREE BUSINESS DAYS,AND SUCH PERSON OR MEMBER OF SUCH GROUP REQUESTS RELEASE,  THE  GOVERNOROR  HIS  OR  HER  DELEGEE  SHALL  MAKE  AN APPLICATION FOR A COURT ORDERAUTHORIZING SUCH DETENTION WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUCH REQUESTBY THE END OF THE FIRST BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING SUCH SATURDAY, SUNDAY, ORLEGAL HOLIDAY, WHICH APPLICATION SHALL INCLUDE A REQUEST  FOR  AN  EXPE-DITED  HEARING.  AFTER ANY SUCH REQUEST FOR RELEASE, DETENTION SHALL NOTCONTINUE FOR MORE THAN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS IN  THE  ABSENCE  OF  A  COURTORDER  AUTHORIZING  DETENTION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS,IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PERSON BE DETAINED FOR MORE THAN SIXTY DAYS  WITH-OUT A COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING SUCH DETENTION. THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HERDELEGEE  SHALL SEEK FURTHER COURT REVIEW OF SUCH DETENTION WITHIN NINETYDAYS FOLLOWING THE INITIAL COURT ORDER AUTHORIZING DETENTION AND  THERE-AFTER  WITHIN  NINETY DAYS OF EACH SUBSEQUENT COURT REVIEW. IN ANY COURTPROCEEDING TO ENFORCE AN ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE FORA. 99                               3THE REMOVAL OR DETENTION OF A PERSON OR GROUP ISSUED  PURSUANT  TO  THISSUBDIVISION  OR  FOR  REVIEW  OF  THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF A PERSON ORGROUP, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE SHALL PROVE THE PARTICULARIZEDCIRCUMSTANCES CONSTITUTING THE NECESSITY FOR SUCH DETENTION BY CLEAR ANDCONVINCING EVIDENCE.

Even what you wrote states that court order has to be obtained with in three business day or they are released.
Can you tell me how this is any different that current codified law that's been on the books for decades? It isnt. This law is worded almost the same as &9.27 and &9.39

27 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Even what you wrote states that court order has to be obtained with in three business day or they are released.
Can you tell me how this is any different that current codified law that's been on the books for decades? It isnt. This law is worded almost the same as &9.27 and &9.39

I believe he is referring to this

158AD4EC-4664-4FDA-82BC-DDF2A95CE050.jpeg

I believe he is referring to this
158AD4EC-4664-4FDA-82BC-DDF2A95CE050.thumb.jpeg.f175c4cae1e226d7d046a41d0c9ea9b7.jpeg
I under that that. However if you read it it's pretty clear.
A court order for detention needs to first be applied for with 3 or 5 business days. Then If the order is accepted then it has to be renewed and reinstated every 90 days till its rectified.
That's also the current codified law we have in regards to mental hygiene.
That is a far cry from what being toss around as .. " FU your detained for three month. "
What this law lays out is due process.

quite frankly I dont agree that the law even needed, however even so that doesn't mean I should miss stating what it says.