Vaccination

7 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

I under that that. However if you read it it's pretty clear.
A court order for detention needs to first be applied for with 3 or 5 business days. Then If the order is accepted then it has to be renewed and reinstated every 90 days till its rectified.
That's also the current codified law we have in regards to mental hygiene.
That is a far cry from what being toss around as .. " FU your detained for three month. "
What this law lays out is due process.

quite frankly I dont agree that the law even needed, however even so that doesn't mean I should miss stating what it says.

You seem to understand this pretty well, but where does the sixty days come in than?

You seem to understand this pretty well, but where does the sixty days come in than?
The court order if it was granted has 60 day sunset. If it was to be extended, it needs to be resubmitted and reviewed by the court before it expires. If it isnt then the subject would be released.
In this case, the law as written has several clauses that would even supersede a court injunction for release making the 60 day detainment a moot point.

In any case the state cannot detain you without due process.

My wife had the vaccine (Pfizer version) yesterday, with the normal soreness developing that you'd see with a flu shot. Most of the docs at Strong have gotten their shots, and I haven't heard about any severe adverse reactions, but I can check in with the folks in charge to see whether they are making this data public and if so, where.

• Like 1

So, here's a quick follow up from the powers-that-be at Strong (and associated health care systems). No one who has received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine here has developed a reaction severe enough to warrant admission to the ICU. I can't speak to other heath care systems, but we are in the tens of thousands of doses administered. 

If anyone is interested, the CDC maintains a searchable web-based platform for reporting adverse reactions, which is readily accessible from their COVID portal. Information is updated weekly, and is reported for all types of vaccinations, not just the COVID-19 vaccines. 

Stay safe, stay sane, and get outdoors! 

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 3

I would say I personally know 25 plus people that have received the vaccine. I will be first in line to get mine when they are available. To those who are afraid of the new technology the vaccines currently in phase 3 trials are not the MRNA just wait for those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

If anything falls off let us know (no pic's please ... LOL)

Nothing yet , but every time I walk by the radio at work it goes static , must be the tracking chip ^_^.

Edited by rob-c
  • Haha 3

On 1/6/2021 at 8:01 AM, Belo said:

I understand if you don't want to say who the company is, but what industry? All of my legal team has been pretty clear that it's illegal to force a vaccine and even in high risk jobs like first responders where we offer hep-B, they always have the right to sign a declaration to decline it.

Medical industry. As of right now, that person is still in the ICU on life support. Two more people that we personally know are now in the ICU after taking the vaccine. One of which is a 29 year old woman who was healthy before the vaccine. Now she’s on a respirator. 

• Sad 1

Medical industry. As of right now, that person is still in the ICU on life support. Two more people that we personally know are now in the ICU after taking the vaccine. One of which is a 29 year old woman who was healthy before the vaccine. Now she’s on a respirator. 

From the vaccine or from getting covid? I personally know 30 plus people who have taken the vaccine without incident

11 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

From the vaccine or from getting covid? I personally know 30 plus people who have taken the vaccine without incident

7 minutes ago, virgil said:

We've vaccinated over 3000 people without any serious issues.

wny, you've never been one to bs or dip into the conspiracy side of things, but what you're mentioning would be national news... I know dozens personally who've received it and have read all the major reports and all I've seen are treatable allergic reactions or temporary bells palsy. You're indicating you know 3 people who are in ICU as a result of the VACCINE

I'm sorry man, I just don't accept it. 

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

From the vaccine. None of them tested positive for Covid and all of them were admitted to the ICU within 3-5 days of the vaccine. 

wny, you've never been one to bs or dip into the conspiracy side of things, but what you're mentioning would be national news... I know dozens personally who've received it and have read all the major reports and all I've seen are treatable allergic reactions or temporary bells palsy. You're indicating you know 3 people who are in ICU as a result of the VACCINE
I'm sorry man, I just don't accept it. 

Agreed 100% they could be in the icu due to covid that they may have contracted because they did not receive the 2nd dose yet that I would believe

• Like 1