Vaccination

From the vaccine. None of them tested positive for Covid and all of them were admitted to the ICU within 3-5 days of the vaccine. 

Sorry but I agree with what Belo said this would be national news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Belo said:

wny, you've never been one to bs or dip into the conspiracy side of things, but what you're mentioning would be national news... I know dozens personally who've received it and have read all the major reports and all I've seen are treatable allergic reactions or temporary bells palsy. You're indicating you know 3 people who are in ICU as a result of the VACCINE

I'm sorry man, I just don't accept it. 

You can not accept it all you want, but all 3 of them are still laying in hospital beds as we speak.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Sorry but I agree with what Belo said this would be national news

I have no explanation for why it hasn’t been covered. I could tell you names, but won’t out of respect to their families. Just passing on what info that I can  

37 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

You can not accept it all you want, but all 3 of them are still laying in hospital beds as we speak.

35 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have no explanation for why it hasn’t been covered. I could tell you names, but won’t out of respect to their families. Just passing on what info that I can  

call the news agencies. There are some that are drooling for a story like this.

another point, we have a few employees who were hurt at work recently and then contracted covid at the hospital. Even the family members aren't able to get info on their status, so I'm not sure you're getting the whole story over why they're in ICU either. The one guy has a severe brain bleed and the family literally cannot visit and isn't receiving status updates on his condition. This is a separate issue, but there might be more to the story for these individuals too.

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My father in law got round one yesterday, mother in law and mother get it Saturday. Ill feel a lot better once all three are fully vaccinated

My FIL got his first shot yesterday also, three weeks from now he should get round two.  92 years old......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Belo said:

another point, we have a few employees who were hurt at work recently and then contracted covid at the hospital. Even the family members aren't able to get info on their status, so I'm not sure you're getting the whole story over why they're in ICU either. The one guy has a severe brain bleed and the family literally cannot visit and isn't receiving status updates on his condition. This is a separate issue, but there might be more to the story for these individuals too.

That's a bad idea.  None of us know exactly what caused these patients' condition.  You know that they got the vaccine and that they then got sick.  You do not have an established cause for the illness- that whole 'difference between causation and correlation' thing.  Making assumptions about a patient's diagnosis without actually being involved in their care, and then reporting those assumptions to the press, is irresponsible.  WNY, I hope your friends' get better. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, virgil said:

That's a bad idea.  None of us know exactly what caused these patients' condition.  You know that they got the vaccine and that they then got sick.  You do not have an established cause for the illness- that whole 'difference between causation and correlation' thing.  Making assumptions about a patient's diagnosis without actually being involved in their care, and then reporting those assumptions to the press, is irresponsible.  WNY, I hope your friends' get better. 

I'd like to think that any reputable news agency would investigate. I know that's not a given for bloggers, but I hope most of us don't believe what we read in blogs and would take our stories from more reputable sources. I know MSM has a bad rap right now, and rightfully so, but there are still some good unbiased outlets out there like the AP and rueters who try and stay out of politics. 

1 hour ago, Belo said:

wny, you've never been one to bs or dip into the conspiracy side of things, but what you're mentioning would be national news... I know dozens personally who've received it and have read all the major reports and all I've seen are treatable allergic reactions or temporary bells palsy. You're indicating you know 3 people who are in ICU as a result of the VACCINE

I'm sorry man, I just don't accept it. 

It would make national news if they wanted it to ,you trust the media too much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

It would make national news if they wanted it to ,you trust the media too much.

you're misunderstanding my point. I don't disagree that there is bias. We all can agree on that. But to think there are people nearly dying and somehow ACROSS THE GLOBE it's being covered up? Come on, that's like the whole moon landing was faked argument. Most people can't keep a secret and to think dozens and dozens of people kept one regarding a faked moon landing? Now think about how every country in the world and every media outlet in the age of the internet could be covering this up?

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

you're misunderstanding my point. I don't disagree that there is bias. We all can agree on that. But to think there are people nearly dying and somehow ACROSS THE GLOBE it's being covered up? Come on, that's like the whole moon landing was faked argument. Most people can't keep a secret and to think dozens and dozens of people kept one regarding a faked moon landing? Now think about how every country in the world and every media outlet in the age of the internet could be covering this up?

I dont really want to start a new discussion here , it's the same reason the media didnt cover trump visiting soldiers in the hospital or when he did anything that painted him as a decent human. The government is pushing this vaccine, the owners of the media are in bed with the government . The only let out what they want us to know.

• Like 1

Maybe they got a defective dose some how  or the wrong medication  by mistake  ,  I  know  4 people  that got it so far no problems and 2 of them are relatives  and are doctors   only 1 had  a few hours of cold like symptoms  then it went away and for that reason changing my position to  I would probably take it . 

Edited by phantom

Maybe they got a defective dose some how  or the wrong medication  by mistake  ,  I  know  4 people  that got it so far no problems and 2 of them are relatives  and are doctors   only 1 had  a few hours of cold like symptoms  then it went away and for that reason changing my position to  I would probably take it . 

Wow! This is the best post I have ever seen from
You

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Miracles do happen every once in a while.    :)

Not a miracle just  logic  if  my relatives took it had no problems  more then  likely  I will not have a problem from the vaccine .  That is Different then just  blindly  listening to someone  I Don't know  on tv that may  or may not be telling me the truth .  Not to mention their  both doctors. 

Edited by phantom

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

I know Others that have gotten it with no real issues. 

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Doing that would be complete disrespect for the families. I feel That they should go to the media with, but I will Not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

Exactly. Thanks Virgil. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

I'd like to think that any reputable news agency would investigate. I know that's not a given for bloggers, but I hope most of us don't believe what we read in blogs and would take our stories from more reputable sources. I know MSM has a bad rap right now, and rightfully so, but there are still some good unbiased outlets out there like the AP and rueters who try and stay out of politics. 

You trust the media with anything? I dont  It’s all about ratings with them. They sensationalize lots of things. I will Not be a part of it. 

• Like 1