Vaccination

Well he built a hospital and sent an entire ship to be used as a hospital ,your buddy chose to use neither of them.

Cuomo is not my buddy I did not vote for cuomo nor do I Ike him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not playing politics and won't take this bait.  I called out Cuomo on what he did and didn't do with this pandemic.  You are free to do the same with Trump.  I have, on here, said Trump deserves no credit for the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine.  This was done without Project Warp Speed funding.  I will give Trump credit for setting up Project Warp Speed and the Moderna vaccine which was a result.  I'll also give Trump credit for sending the 2 hospital ships and converting the Javits center to serve as a medical facility.  These are non-partisan objective facts.  Based on this I would not say Trump had a lack of doing anything.  Trump certainly failed in his messaging and non-alignment with the experts, like CDC/Fauci, but so has Cuomo.  That is the pathologic ego of both of them.

Agreed. They are more similar than either would like to admit. They are also two of the worst politicians this country has ever seen

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

DeBlasio is the worst failure of all. With SARS and H1N1 barely behind us they didnt have the PPE, respirators, ventilators etc stockpiled on an island of 9 million? He should be run out of office. 

and Ebola

• Like 1

I’m 65 years old and in good health, and I will not be getting the vaccine.  There are too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with it.  It was rushed to market faster than any other vaccine, there was no animal testing conducted (a first), and no long term studies.  I’m amazed at the number of people who say “I got it and I feel fine”.  Aren’t they concerned about what may happen at some point down the road?  After the vaccine you can still get it and pass it on? Masks are still required after getting it? There are scientists on both sides of the issue.  I choose to listen to the ones who have voiced serious concerns about the vaccine.  If you listen to the other side, that’s your choice too.  

There are a lot of doctors worldwide who swear by the hydroxychloroquine, D3, and zinc protocol, and that’s what I’m on.  Time will tell who is correct.

Yes, this disease is deadly, but not deadly enough to warrant the reaction by world governments. Curfews in Quebec from 8:00pm-5:00am? Really?? Children, the population with the lowest risk, out of school, unable to play with their friends, etc.  Large stores open but Mom and Pop stores are too dangerous??  Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I believe there are a lot of things at play here that we don’t know about. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, outdoorstom said:

I’m 65 years old and in good health, and I will not be getting the vaccine.  There are too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with it.  It was rushed to market faster than any other vaccine, there was no animal testing conducted (a first), and no long term studies.  I’m amazed at the number of people who say “I got it and I feel fine”.  Aren’t they concerned about what may happen at some point down the road?  After the vaccine you can still get it and pass it on? Masks are still required after getting it? There are scientists on both sides of the issue.  I choose to listen to the ones who have voiced serious concerns about the vaccine.  If you listen to the other side, that’s your choice too.  

There are a lot of doctors worldwide who swear by the hydroxychloroquine, D3, and zinc protocol, and that’s what I’m on.  Time will tell who is correct.

Yes, this disease is deadly, but not deadly enough to warrant the reaction by world governments. Curfews in Quebec from 8:00pm-5:00am? Really?? Children, the population with the lowest risk, out of school, unable to play with their friends, etc.  Large stores open but Mom and Pop stores are too dangerous??  Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I believe there are a lot of things at play here that we don’t know about. 

You're not getting the vaccine because you have hydroxycholoroquine? In Feb 2021? Even your ordinary Trumpist wouldn't endorse this nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You're not getting the vaccine because you have hydroxycholoroquine? In Feb 2021? Even your ordinary Trumpist wouldn't endorse this nonsense. 

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/02/could-controversial-hydroxychloroquine-benefit-covid-patients-after-all-some-nj-docs-say-yes.html

Doctors are still testing and some are seeing it's benefits , CNN won't tell you that though ,the media was just as bad for this virus as the democrats were. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

38 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/02/could-controversial-hydroxychloroquine-benefit-covid-patients-after-all-some-nj-docs-say-yes.html

Doctors are still testing and some are seeing it's benefits , CNN won't tell you that though ,the media was just as bad for this virus as the democrats were. 

So you think this "study" of 100 patients in a single NJ hospital, with a finding of "could", not does, not did, not would, not will, is more substantial than all the data the FDA looked at across the entire country?  

This is fake news.  Hydroxychoroquine has been proven to not be effective.

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Well,  I , guess I’m not your ordinary trumpist.  You have your beliefs, I have mine. I make it a point to not belittle people with different beliefs, you should try it.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

So you think this "study" of 100 patients in a single NJ hospital, with a finding of "could", not does, not did, not would, not will, is more substantial than all the data the FDA looked at across the entire country?  

This is fake news.  Hydroxychoroquine has been proven to not be effective.

It all depends on what scientists you want to believe. Fauci?  I’ll pass.

9495706D-8212-410B-BBD2-2AA27FB6D987.png

28 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Well,  I , guess I’m not your ordinary trumpist.  You have your beliefs, I have mine. I make it a point to not belittle people with different beliefs, you should try it.

Hey man, your body, your choice. But if you want to base your decision on scientific work, there’s a large body of literature to examine. This study is poor and certainly shouldn’t speak to any informed decision to vaccinate or not. 

https://rapidreviewscovid19.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/gx1htw96/release/2

https://rapidreviewscovid19.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/8doshze4/release/2

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Hey man, your body, your choice. But if you want to base your decision on scientific work, there’s a large body of literature to examine. This study is poor and certainly shouldn’t speak to any informed decision to vaccinate or not. 

Like you said....my body, my choice.  Cheers!

Not a conspiracy theorist.... just not all that smart.... you are listening to opinions instead of facts

Not a conspiracy theorist.... just not all that smart.... you are listening to opinions instead of facts

Every major medial journal calls this bullshit... 1/5 covid patients goes to the hospital already

It’s not about beliefs it’s about fact VS fiction. People are entitled to their beliefs sure. But what you are believing in is the same as believing in the tooth fairy or Santa

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, outdoorstom said:

It all depends on what scientists you want to believe. Fauci?  I’ll pass.

9495706D-8212-410B-BBD2-2AA27FB6D987.png

It's actually not a matter of which scientist(s) you want to believe.  There are many quack scientists out there.  It's a matter of the body of evidence.  Objectively research hydroxychloroquine and COVID and you will find that the overwhelming evidence of the highest quality shows no benefit.  If you do not want to get the vaccine, that is fine, but don't base that decision on misinformation.

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

27 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

It's actually not a matter of which scientist(s) you want to believe.  There are many quack scientists out there.  It's a matter of the body of evidence.  Objectively research hydroxychloroquine and COVID and you will find that the overwhelming evidence of the highest quality shows no benefit.  If you do not want to get the vaccine, that is fine, but don't base that decision on misinformation.

Absolutely there are quack scientist’s out there, on both sides of this issue.  What really amazes and saddens me is how intolerant you guys are of differing views.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Absolutely there are quack scientist’s out there, on both sides of this issue.  What really amazes and saddens me is how intolerant you guys are of differing views.

Dude, I would love nothing more than a reasoned and well supported body of work showing hydroxychloroquine is effective (and safe) against Covid. I would enjoy that revelation even more if you pointed me to a hole in my understanding of the subject matter. If you said, "I don't want a vaccine because I don't want it," well, there's not much room for conversation there. Now if you're arguing that ineffective therapeutics reassure you that a vaccine is unnecessary, you should expect some pushback. You're young, healthy, and strong and you have an unreasonable suspicion of these vaccines. Fair enough, you've assessed that you personally don't want it. I encourage you to also consider the central reason why many other young, healthy, and strong people will choose to get vaccinated: to protect others.

1 hour ago, left field said:

Careful there.

Anyone mainlining ivermectin yet?

Holy chit, folks using that for corvid?

That's livestock dewormer, can people even take that?

I got a whole jug here for cheap anyone wants to try it. Tractor supply special.

• Haha 1

Because again fact VS the tooth fairy and Sasquatch.

Your stance is not a opposing view it’s just a falsehood

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Dude, I would love nothing more than a reasoned and well supported body of work showing hydroxychloroquine is effective (and safe) against Covid. I would enjoy that revelation even more if you pointed me to a hole in my understanding of the subject matter. If you said, "I don't want a vaccine because I don't want it," well, there's not much room for conversation there. Now if you're arguing that ineffective therapeutics reassure you that a vaccine is unnecessary, you should expect some pushback. You're young, healthy, and strong and you have an unreasonable suspicion of these vaccines. Fair enough, you've assessed that you personally don't want it. I encourage you to also consider the central reason why many other young, healthy, and strong people will choose to get vaccinated: to protect others.

It may not protect as many others as you think.  I have heard that the vaccine does not prevent you from getting Covid,  or transmitting it to others.  It just prevents you from getting sick from it, about 85 % of the time.  At least that would free up some hospital capacity for those who do get sick, from Covid and other issues.