Vaccination

Thought I'd skim through the pizza link and came across this in the first recommendation:

Their entry into the Stinger Pizza category (a Buffalo fav) is covered with thick Just Pizza medium chicken wing sauce, bleu and American cheeses and topped with chicken fingers and steak. 

WTF?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phantom said:

skinny people  don't either  I know for a fact many people that are skinny that eat nothing but junk food  crap never gain weight its like being tall or short its mostly genetic .  fat  mother, father, fat kids skinny parents skinny kids .

you think Obama eats good lol   HE slams down cheese burgers just like  everyone else don't kid yourself .  you ever see a native American  They're almost all  over weight . its just genetics because they use to have to do with less in the past and be way more active to get food  . Modern world is to blame .  yea if everyone went back to catching and farming there own food  like 100 years ago  you would not see any really  fat people but that life style not possible today .  you can control weight to some extent but your not going to take a fatty and make them cut like Greek statue  unless they are on steroids' or spend all day in a gym which normal people don't have to do to stay skinny .

their  are a bunch of scientific  study's on this. not talking about someone who is 400 500 ib  

Life isnt fair , staying fat because other people have an easier time being skinny is such a weak excuse.

41 minutes ago, left field said:

Thought I'd skim through the pizza link and came across this in the first recommendation:

WTF?

I dont follow as strict as a diet as I should and even I cant bring myself to expect my stomach to know what to do with that.

Their entry into the Stinger Pizza category (a Buffalo fav) is covered with thick Just Pizza medium chicken wing sauce, bleu and American cheeses and topped with chicken fingers and steak. 

It's a great combination.....don't get me wrong you can't eat that on a weekly basis but once or a twice a year its a real treat!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Life isnt fair , staying fat because other people have an easier time being skinny is such a weak excuse.

You are what you are not about a excuses you not going to take a stick boy and make him a  300 ib  football player except maybe with the right performance  drugs and you are not going to make a  some one with the fat gene a stick boy.  I remember in HS stick boys drinking milk shakes and downing crap loads of food to gain weight  because they wanted to play football   and they still couldn't gain weight  and then seeing  some fat guys busting there ass off starving themselves to barely lose a few pounds all for nothing once they ate normal again . They say 90% of diets fail  .  Eating heathy is about heath not much to do about your weight really  your body will store fat if you have those genetics anyway . That being said you still have to try anyway to keep it down as much as possible . 

19 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Obesity is 100 percent a choice , im trying to get rid of my gut that i am 100 percent responsible for ,i chose to consume more calories then i was burning and i have a gut to show for my choices. 

LOL - BMI is a bs way to calculate obesity.  I am morbidly obese by the tables at 6'1" and 335-40lbs (44.9).  My vital stats are all good and my body fat percentage is not particularly high.  Could I lose a few lbs, sure.  But there is no way I could ever get my weight down to a point where I am not obese by the tables without losing a few limbs.  At 275lbs, I would still be 33.x for BMI.  I would be darn lean at that weight.  So I can't agree that obesity as determined by the tables used is 100% by choice.  

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

LOL - BMI is a bs way to calculate obesity.  I am morbidly obese by the tables at 6'1" and 335-40lbs (44.9).  My vital stats are all good and my body fat percentage is not particularly high.  Could I lose a few lbs, sure.  But there is no way I could ever get my weight down to a point where I am not obese by the tables without losing a few limbs.  At 275lbs, I would still be 33.x for BMI.  I would be darn lean at that weight.  So I can't agree that obesity as determined by the tables used is 100% by choice.  

That table labels anyone who has ever weight trained in the category of obese.

I regret making such a broad brush assumption but that is how it is set up as a qualifier for vaccine.  I greatly apologize to anyone I offended as it wasn't my intention  

I do see people as wide as tall with shopping carts filled with bad choices and I don't attribute those to genetics.   Our society puts McDonald's and Wendy's as food choices.  Grocery stores likely has more bad choices than good and it name of convenience.   My built in defense mechanism makes me puke if I eat that stuff.  Jeno's pizza rolls, really??

Why do I hunt.  Because I eat what I hunt and I know exactly where it came from with no GMO, steroids or additives.  I like growing a garden too but the deer like it also.  I also like to cook.  Seasoning is an art.

I've been on a Pro football field before standing near bench.  No doubt most of those guys would be off the charts BMI.  Hell, the sun disappears when they walk by.  Unfortunately most of them don't live very long either once they stop playing. 

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

My friend was in phenomenal shape at 6-1 225lbs many years ago. His doctor said he was very overweight. My friend "doc, i feel like i'm in the best shape of my life." and the doctor response was "THE CHART DOESN'T LIE."   LOL, such a funny phrase we still joke about today.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

You are what you are not about a excuses you not going to take a stick boy and make him a  300 ib  football player except maybe with the right performance  drugs and you are not going to make a  some one with the fat gene a stick boy.  I remember in HS stick boys drinking milk shakes and downing crap loads of food to gain weight  because they wanted to play football   and they still couldn't gain weight  and then seeing  some fat guys busting there ass off starving themselves to barely lose a few pounds all for nothing once they ate normal again . They say 90% of diets fail  .  Eating heathy is about heath not much to do about your weight really  your body will store fat if you have those genetics anyway . That being said you still have to try anyway to keep it down as much as possible . 

This is pretty wrong on all accounts. The laws of thermodynamics as they operate within the human body are not unique to the individual. And everybody lies about their calorie intake.

Give me a dozen 16-year-old "stick boys", 8 months, weights and an abundance of calories, and I'll give you back muscled-up kids. That Lautner kid put on 30 lbs of muscle in a year between Twilight movies. The hard part is eating 3000 calories per day of decent food.

Found the perfect dessert for the above mentioned Stinger Pizza.

I regret making such a broad brush assumption but that is how it is set up as a qualifier for vaccine.  I greatly apologize to anyone I offended as it wasn't my intention  
I do see people as wide as tall with shopping carts filled with bad choices and I don't attribute those to genetics.   Our society puts McDonald's and Wendy's as food choices.  Grocery stores likely has more bad choices than good and it name of convenience.   My built in defense mechanism makes me puke if I eat that stuff.  Jeno's pizza rolls, really??
Why do I hunt.  Because I eat what I hunt and I know exactly where it came from with no GMO, steroids or additives.  I like growing a garden too but the deer like it also.  I also like to cook.  Seasoning is an art.
I've been on a Pro football field before standing near bench.  No doubt most of those guys would be off the charts BMI.  Hell, the sun disappears when they walk by.  Unfortunately most of them don't live very long either once they stop playing. 

See that’s what I’m saying. In obese. I don’t eat fast food or a ton of garbage. That being said I’m in the food industry and do eat more than I should.

Huntinh is for sure a big part of the annual diet in my house. That and the cow we purchase every year and a half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, left field said:

This is pretty wrong on all accounts. The laws of thermodynamics as they operate within the human body are not unique to the individual. And everybody lies about their calorie intake.

Give me a dozen 16-year-old "stick boys", 8 months, weights and an abundance of calories, and I'll give you back muscled-up kids. That Lautner kid put on 30 lbs of muscle in a year between Twilight movies. The hard part is eating 3000 calories per day of decent food.

Found the perfect dessert for the above mentioned Stinger Pizza.

You can starve someone sure lol

that  works in  north Korea  only fat guy there  runs the place :)

the only reason USA is the fattest country in the world is because it its one of the few country's  in the world where you can actually get enough food to get fat most  places on earth  have the opposite problem .

Edited by phantom

Got my first shot of Pfizer this morning. Arms sore and I’m tired other than that no reaction. Went to the drive through site and jones beach it was fast and easy

My buddy works there. He assured me
You only got the placebo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wife got hers on Friday.  She went a few times and saw the long lines and turned back around.  She was initially lackadaisical about it because he works from home and doesn't see anyone.  After a while, work insisted that she got it because they said you never know when they might ask her to do something so she went.  Arm is sore and heavy the last two days.  No other side effects.

Wife got hers on Friday.  She went a few times and saw the long lines and turned back around.  She was initially lackadaisical about it because he works from home and doesn't see anyone.  After a while, work insisted that she got it because they said you never know when they might ask her to do something so she went.  Arm is sore and heavy the last two days.  No other side effects.

Yea my arm felt like when I was a kid and your friends would give you a dead arm

They're making it impossible to find the vaccine.  My parents thought they could just show up to their doctor and get the shot off of misinformation.  I thought they had already been schedule.  Turns out they weren't.  I spent the last few days trying to get them scheduled.  Every state site is fully booked till mid April.  Only availability was at Potsdam, NY.  Only a 460 mile drive.  I tried local hospitals as well.  Finally, I was able to get them booked at a Walgreens by not going to any government site but rather Walgreen's own site.  Initially I tried Rite Aid but they were all booked within 50 miles also.  Was able to schedule them for tomorrow (today) morning but at separate locations due to availability.  So I'll drive my mom to mid-town east, get hers done, then haul ass cross town to the west side to get my dad's done an hour later.

4 minutes ago, Elmo said:

They're making it impossible to find the vaccine.  My parents thought they could just show up to their doctor and get the shot off of misinformation.  I thought they had already been schedule.  Turns out they weren't.  I spent the last few days trying to get them scheduled.  Every state site is fully booked till mid April.  Only availability was at Potsdam, NY.  Only a 460 mile drive.  I tried local hospitals as well.  Finally, I was able to get them booked at a Walgreens by not going to any government site but rather Walgreen's own site.  Initially I tried Rite Aid but they were all booked within 50 miles also.  Was able to schedule them for tomorrow (today) morning but at separate locations due to availability.  So I'll drive my mom to mid-town east, get hers done, then haul ass cross town to the west side to get my dad's done an hour later.

You got to check frequently.   Javits center was open yesterday.  I got a family friend an appointment.   I was able to find an appointment a couple days ago in the bronx but they filled up quick. 

Edited by diplomat019