Vaccination

5 hours ago, Steve D said:

I know of one person getting paid. You have to request a antibody test and if it indicates you have the antibodies you will be guided to a "paying" source.

Test results take a week to two weeks. Once confirmed you are placed on a schedule to be drawn.

The one I know of is making $800 a month but I am not sure how long he can be a donor.

The way I understand it, the antibodies show up in your system a week or two AFTER one has had covid. Very few people have shown to have them without being exposed or having covid but they have found some. 

where is it located if not a secret?
Edited by Pinanlutonona

Just became eligible and the first appt in the city is early May.
I might try upstate.

We had good luck finding appointments near the end of the day (7-8:30)..seems like those appointments that were missed roll over to the next day.
I even heard that 5:30 pm is a good time if faculties close around 7:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just became eligible and the first appt in the city is early May.
I might try upstate.

My wife is a wiz at finding appointments. If you wanna PM me your information she can hook you up.. she found 7 for different people today the earliest being April 4th

On 3/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, Salmon_Run said:

If it's on the internet it must be a true and accurate information source....:pleasantry:

I find it very interesting that any doctor with a different opinion on covid is immediately written off as a quack. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chef said:

My wife is a wiz at finding appointments. If you wanna PM me your information she can hook you up.. she found 7 for different people today the earliest being April 4th

I went off the NY site and found another that seems to aggregate Walgreens. Found shots the best day, so I should be good. Thanks.

10 hours ago, E J said:

I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine this morning at the state fair site. Only side effect so far was getting a bit of a hot flash about an hour later.

That could be the menopause ... contact your doctor!

1 hour ago, outdoorstom said:

You’re right, what was I thinking? They haven’t been to medical school.

Well, they are basically communists with sweaters. They lost me when the one guy said he's had good success with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.  

Feeling cautiously optimistic. Vaccine availability is increasing daily, spring is almost here, just booked a foot surgery that I've been putting off for ten years. I have to be careful though ... I don't want to be that guy in the John Wayne war movie who after the battle is talking about how he can't wait to get home to Becky Sue and prop--BANG!

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Utah women died from moderne. NY post article about. Looks like death Totals from the covid vaccine are at 1637 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From Dec. 14 through March 8, VAERS received 1,637 reports of people dying after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the CDC. That covers all 50 states, several U.S. territories, and Americans living abroad.

More than 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States during that time, the CDC noted.

“CDC and [Food and Drug Administration] physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports,” it said.

“A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths,” the agency said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, phade said:

From Dec. 14 through March 8, VAERS received 1,637 reports of people dying after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the CDC. That covers all 50 states, several U.S. territories, and Americans living abroad.

More than 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States during that time, the CDC noted.

“CDC and [Food and Drug Administration] physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports,” it said.

“A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths,” the agency said.

Dying from and dying after are two very different meanings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, phade said:

Dying from and dying after are two very different meanings.

People are also arguing the other way as well ,people who are terminal with other conditions get covid and covid is labeled the cause of death. 

8 hours ago, outdoorstom said:

I find it very interesting that any doctor with a different opinion on covid is immediately written off as a quack. 

lots of doctors on late night tv selling me all sorts of hair growth products, testosterone and vitamins. 

One should always be skeptical and educated before drinking the Kool-Aid and that should apply to the outliers who are against the grain with global warming and medicine as well. Many people have a price that they will accept to compromise their morals.

when many colleagues at work get sick in the 2nd circle, then you start to think. But how was the vaccine made and why so quickly? also gives doubt

Not really they have been developing this MRNA Technology for over a decade.. all they have to do is update the code for a specific virus and it’s done... this will most likely be the future of vaccines moving forward

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Not really they have been developing this MRNA Technology for over a decade.. all they have to do is update the code for a specific virus and it’s done... this will most likely be the future of vaccines moving forward

That's honestly what makes me lose hope in humanity , our country is filled with horribly out of shape people who dont take responsibility for their health and now everyone will just rely on modern medicine instead of actually changing their ways

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That's honestly what makes me lose hope in humanity , our country is filled with horribly out of shape people who dont take responsibility for their health and now everyone will just rely on modern medicine instead of actually changing their ways

Bingo !

Two friends a few years back each dropped serious weight , and kept it off . Their blood work numbers improved, and the one or two meds they were on ,aren’t needed anymore ,imagine that .

One was 6’2” maybe 225 , ,in a  hoodie ,didn’t even look fat ,now he’s  180 , maybe less.  Much healthier, feels better , probably added years on his life span .

I’m not really sure what that comment had to do with out of shape people or people not taking responsibility. It was all about technology?