Vaccination

7 hours ago, Chef said:

I’m not really sure what that comment had to do with out of shape people or people not taking responsibility. It was all about technology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technology enabling people

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

So I think it’s important for everyone to check this out...... big reason to get the shot

d0b523a304581b9933fafec908993a83.jpg

ah the first video to break the internet?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chef said:

So I think it’s important for everyone to check this out...... big reason to get the shot

d0b523a304581b9933fafec908993a83.jpg

I LOL'ed at this, then I puked a bit in my mouth thinking about the video.

Me & my daughters had to explain the video to my wife a few nights ago; she'd never heard of it before. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

CDC just announced kids with masks in schools can be 3 feet apart instead of 6. So you can double the population in classrooms. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I told you earlier ,my son has been in school 4 days a week since June with no mask mandate , a room full of 5 year olds and nobody has gotten sick ,it must be a miracle. 

• Like 1

I told you earlier ,my son has been in school 4 days a week since June with no mask mandate , a room full of 5 year olds and nobody has gotten sick ,it must be a miracle. 

After 3 feet gets to changed to 1 foot, what’s left? No kissing?

So I’ve been teaching full population, full days since September- 1 spike in the district (k-12 all in one building) forced us remote for a week after thanksgiving due to pop up cases and travel.
I’ve had 3 different kids pop positive my in my 5 classes and never have I been deemed a close contact. Seems like I should have been as My classes are 55 minutes long and two of the kids were front row kids.
Regardless, even though the Rona positives were in the school We never had a “spreader event” as a result of any positive case in the school. The HS had 40 kids pop due to a New Year’s Eve party.

Let them back!

• Like 1

They had to shut down my kids school 3 separate times this school year due to multiple positive cases.  My kids class got shut down once because his teacher had to quarantine due to contact tracing.  Now on Thursday, one of the kids in his class tested positive.  His class is remote for the next 2 weeks.

In the college basketball tournaments the players and refs don’t wear masks. But coaches have to? And the other part that is retarded is why the players sit 3 feet away from each other on the bench lol. But then they huddle up every timeout and share a locker room! None of this makes any sense. They are tested 3 times per day too.

They had to shut down my kids school 3 separate times this school year due to multiple positive cases.  My kids class got shut down once because his teacher had to quarantine due to contact tracing.  Now on Thursday, one of the kids in his class tested positive.  His class is remote for the next 2 weeks.

So “had to” is the confusing phrase...who is making them close? I know NYC schools have different criteria than 3S but even within 3S I know of some schools that close full grades over 1 case and mine that sends home between 4-8 KIDS due to close contact.
Schools can ultimately do what the want. I know someone who reported our school for not following the protocol they said they would (too many kids in a class- can’t maintain distancing). They never even heard back from CDC/Dept of Health accept to say they have many complaints to follow up with.

In the college basketball tournaments the players and refs don’t wear masks. But coaches have to? And the other part that is retarded is why the players sit 3 feet away from each other on the bench lol. But then they huddle up every timeout and share a locker room! None of this makes any sense. They are tested 3 times per day too.

Optics and pandering.

• Like 2