Vaccination

HuntingNY GTG at Vaccination site!!!! Epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I declined mine. Can I come to GTG anyway since everyone else had the vaccine? I’m cocooned !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I go Friday for mine .... wish me luck !

Good luck man.... honestly as of now I felt worse after the first than I do now... my arm is just extremely sore

• Like 1

23 hours ago, crappyice said:

So “had to” is the confusing phrase...who is making them close? I know NYC schools have different criteria than 3S but even within 3S I know of some schools that close full grades over 1 case and mine that sends home between 4-8 KIDS due to close contact.
Schools can ultimately do what the want. I know someone who reported our school for not following the protocol they said they would (too many kids in a class- can’t maintain distancing). They never even heard back from CDC/Dept of Health accept to say they have many complaints to follow up with.

DOE is forcing the closure.

• Like 1

Done. So far, I've lost five pounds, had hair grow back on my head and added an inch to my height. 
I may go back for another shot tomorrow. 

Have you considered taking the mask off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18 hours ago, Arcade Hunter said:

King Andy just said that starting tomorrow, 50 and older will qualify... Ill be trying for an appointment first thing in the morning.

My wife got an appointment at 5:30am this morning for this Thursday, she is in the 50+ class with no (unless I could be considered one) comorbidities.

She's happy.....

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Belo said:

2nd shot for me tomorrow. Planning on drinking lots of fluids today and tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, phade said:

My first one is Friday. 

Fluids seem like a constant suggestion with them.

A few " shots " of JD before you go should make the experience painless ! :drinks:

JD.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arcade Hunter said:

NFCC is already booked.  I got an appointment in Rochester for may 19th.  Everywhere is booked up already.

Keep that appointment but also continue searching for closer and sooner, you’ll get one I’d bet.   

Like this week!!!

Edited by Lawdwaz