Vaccination

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

For those who got vaccinated, you should know you are entitled to free Krispy Kreme donuts for rest of 2021

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-every-day-2021-covid-19-vaccination-card/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And then send fat people to the front of the line next time as a reward for not taking care of their body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Keep that appointment but also continue searching for closer and sooner, you’ll get one I’d bet.   

Like this week!!!

I will continue the search.  Most of the pharmacies and Tops, Wegmans etc have not yet updated they're websites to reflect to 50 year age eligibility.  Ill keep checking around though. 

Just now, Arcade Hunter said:

I will continue the search.  Most of the pharmacies and Tops, Wegmans etc have not yet updated they're websites to reflect to 50 year age eligibility.  Ill keep checking around though. 

Make an appointment anyway.....Wegman’s won’t kick ya to the curb.   :)

12 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Did you tell them you were boys with the lapp road archery academy? It worked for larry and tacks .

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

And then send fat people to the front of the line next time as a reward for not taking care of their body.

This pandemic was a golden opportunity for Govt. to teach health importance to Americans. Without obesity, covid isn't as powerful. Instead, they incentivize the vaccine as the easy way out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This pandemic was a golden opportunity for Govt. to teach health importance to Americans. Without obesity, covid isn't as powerful. Instead, they incentivize the vaccine as the easy way out.

Not a peep about improving overall health . 

• Like 2

My first one is Friday. 
Fluids seem like a constant suggestion with them.

It helps for sure... didn’t do it before the first and made sure I did before the 2nd it was much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

I did this time and I got an appointment for this coming Monday in Batavia.  Ya gotta think outside of the box... 

Livingston continued to have openings - despite people thinking its for country res only...it's not. People just don't know the rules and (even for staffers). Openings this week!

• Like 2

I had my first shot yesterday at an urgent care in Utica. They offered the whole site shots and hardly anyone took advantage. My arm is pretty damn sore and I feel groggy! 

It blows my mind that people are not getting this if it’s offered to them. How many vaccines have we all gotten in our life. What is one more. Especially if it helps the world return back to the way it was

• Like 2

It blows my mind that people are not getting this if it’s offered to them. How many vaccines have we all gotten in our life. What is one more. Especially if it helps the world return back to the way it was

Could be 4x a year? Nobody knows yet. Time will tell. I see on NextDoor app lots of places have a surplus of shots and basically begging people to come take them before they throw them out. I think Hong Kong has even more reluctancy only 5% vaccinated so far.

I got my second shot yesterday and have been drinking lots of water and Gatorade.  Last night I was ok, but woke up tired and with a headache.  Went to work and only lasted until 1:30,  came home and semi crashed.  Very tired but did not really sleep well.  

Hoping this all passes by morning! 

On 3/24/2021 at 12:59 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Could be 4x a year? Nobody knows yet. Time will tell. I see on NextDoor app lots of places have a surplus of shots and basically begging people to come take them before they throw them out. I think Hong Kong has even more reluctancy only 5% vaccinated so far.

Exactly. Crap carries what a 98% of not killing most and with the shot it 99%? Get the shot and you still get the virus and still give the virus. Old folks and those with extreme issues should get the shot but they might have to get it 4 times a year for how many years?  Just way to much unknown for the % for most healthy people to get it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Otto said:

I got my second shot yesterday and have been drinking lots of water and Gatorade.  Last night I was ok, but woke up tired and with a headache.  Went to work and only lasted until 1:30,  came home and semi crashed.  Very tired but did not really sleep well.  

Hoping this all passes by morning! 

Pfizer ?