Vaccination

On 4/18/2021 at 6:22 AM, Moho81 said:

Just had shot number 2 of Pfizer yesterday at 3. I drank a ton of water Friday and Saturday to stay hydrated. So far so good and I only have a sore arm and even After the shot I picked up 68 bags of mulch for the garden then got home and cleaned up the truck, watched my daughter shoot her bow had dinner and went to bed. Now I’m off to my club land to do some work. I’ll take it easy when I get home after I change the oil in the zero turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, had both Pfizer and had a sore arm for a day around the shot site and that's it. Wife as well.

21 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Same here, had both Pfizer and had a sore arm for a day around the shot site and that's it. Wife as well.

And I lied I did not take it easy when I got home Sunday. Cut fire wood for 4 hours, came home did the oil change in the zero turn, power washed the ATV, re-arranged the garage from winter mode to summer mode, took the kids to Tractor Supply. Basically was on the move from 7am to 7pm.

My wife had a nasty headache and was really tired from the shot. It was part of the reason why I kept so busy Sunday. I was keeping the kids out of the house and out of her hair allowing her to get a nap in and rest up. 

• Like 3

So #2 daughter is going to PR . Must have proof of a negative test no more then three days out upon entering . She gets there noon on Sunday , so test no later then Thursday afternoon , test takes a day or two to get results,  cutting it close ! 

Now she’s fully vaccinated, well she still needs negative test ! Then with being vaccinated, negative test, you still have to wear a mask WTF . 

they’ve moved the goal posts so much they’ve circumnavigated  the earth ! 

• Like 2

So #2 daughter is going to PR . Must have proof of a negative test no more then three days out upon entering . She gets there noon on Sunday , so test no later then Thursday afternoon , test takes a day or two to get results,  cutting it close ! 

Now she’s fully vaccinated, well she still needs negative test ! Then with being vaccinated, negative test, you still have to wear a mask WTF . 

Did you ask her if it's worth jumping through all the hoops?
Guess if I was in my 20's I really wouldn't care.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Nomad said:

You can get a pcr test done quick, bit it'll cost. $250-375.

I'm in same boat but only have 48 hrs to play with. Hoping by October that'll change for requirements, but I'll make it work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

It is crazy. This wearing a mask afterwords is pure bs. 

If they made it so you didn't have to wear a mask. Most everybody would be vaccinated quickly. Every person that I know that is not going to get the shots would if they changed that rule.

• Like 3

A friend got the moderna shots,he’s out of work now 2 weeks later after his second shot ,with covid.

Covid can have up to a two week incubation period this isn’t out of the realm of possibility

14 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Got my Moderna #2 yesterday afternoon. Started feeling overly tired by 7:00 pm and fell asleep early. Feel like crap today. No energy, headache, and body aches. Drank plenty of water yesterday. Waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. 

Felt better at about the 24 hr mark - mid afternoon. Slept for about 3 hrs. 95% now. 

Covid can have up to a two week incubation period this isn’t out of the realm of possibility

And you can still get covid even with vaccine and still die too. Nothing is 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And you can still get covid even with vaccine and still die too. Nothing is 100%

Yes there have been 80 covid deaths so far out of the 78 million vaccinated Americans

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Yes there have been 80 covid deaths so far out of the 78 million vaccinated Americans

I have a few relatives that got the two shot vaccine  that are in there 80s .

They had no problems  no bad side effects .  After hearing that I say its pretty safe  in my book .  Still don't blame people  who want to wait to take it or just let there own immunity do its job .  

15 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Did you ask her if it's worth jumping through all the hoops?
Guess if I was in my 20's I really wouldn't care.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

For Four months a year ,(Dec-March +) she works 80 plus hours a week , she’s going no stopping her ! 
Gal she’s going with just had emergency Gall Bladder surgery, but  the less evasive procedure ,so they just  moved it out two weeks, which happens to be when two ,male friends are going as well . The gal is a paramedic which is a nice catch to travel with , and the guys are gay, so they’ll have males around but, low threat ones .....

• Like 1

And 3,500 deaths from vaccine reported to CDC so far.

Wait, what? These are people who died from receiving the vaccine?

No. 3,500 deaths from vaccine complications were reported to CDC. The CDC says zero of them were from vaccine lol. The number must be somewhere in between

46 minutes ago, Cory said:

Boy that was a rough day yesterday! Woke up with the sniffles but that’s is gone now. The vaccine side effect was 100 times worse than when I actually had Covid.

Hopefully in the rearview now.

Mine is tomorrow. How long before the crapshow kicked in? 5 hours? Looks like it's a 24 hour thing for ppl who are impacted.

58 minutes ago, Cory said:

Boy that was a rough day yesterday! Woke up with the sniffles but that’s is gone now. The vaccine side effect was 100 times worse than when I actually had Covid.

Cory

For what it is worth  within hrs. of having my first Moderna I experienced some unpleasant side effects which lasted off & on right up to the time I was scheduled for my second. Since I had heard about the second one being worse than the first I inquired before getting the second shot. After hearing of my symptoms I was told that IF one has had covid, tested positive, or been exposed to covid it has been reported that the symptoms and side effects can linger for quite some time.

Here 3 weeks later I am still not 100% but seem a little better each day. Truth of the matter is they do not know how people will react because they don't have enough information and we are all being used as guinea pigs. I know several that have had the Moderna with no side effects and some that have been down & out since they had it. What really stinks is hearing more & more cases popping up in people that have had both shots.

Only time will tell if we are doing the right thing by getting vaccinated; but I don't think we should be putting a lot of confidence in what we are being told.

Edited by Steve D

Just now, phade said:

Hopefully in the rearview now.

Mine is tomorrow. How long before the crapshow kicked in? 5 hours? Looks like it's a 24 hour thing for ppl who are impacted.

Exactly right on both. Got my second shot at 2:50 on Tuesday, was starting to feel bad around 7:30-8:00pm, and by 3:00pm yesterday I was feeling pretty normal.

• Like 1