Vaccination

There's obviously going to be a transition period, as there was when it all began. People and large and small businesses will figure it out.

"Owning" a 16-year-old kid who's just doing what they're told to do is a little lame. Are you guys walking back with all your bags like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, left field said:

There's obviously going to be a transition period, as there was when it all began. People and large and small businesses will figure it out.

"Owning" a 16-year-old kid who's just doing what they're told to do is a little lame. Are you guys walking back with all your bags like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman?

spacer.png

Shoo, fly.

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Texas is much more open then our state and they havent had a death in like 2 months ,it's time we start using facts instead of the letting people afraid of their own shadows call the shots. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

28 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Texas is much more open then our state and they havent had a death in like 2 months ,it's time we start using facts instead of the letting people afraid of their own shadows call the shots. 

Biden said he was a Neaderthal for allowing max capacity at the Rangers baseball game opening day. Clearly, no effect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

We just returned from voting on the school budget and school broad candidates . We arrived as this high school was letting out , in the parking lot we didn’t have masks on, some of these kids had looks of terror in their eyes and gave us a wide birth . One guy drove up in a mini copper top down and wearing a mask .

Good news is half our street was there to vote against the lady on our street who’s running . She’s had half a dozen Biden ,critical race ,there are no broaders signs up since early Fall . A few of us have never voted for school broad prior .

Edited by Nomad

We just returned from voting on the school budget and school broad candidates . We arrived as this high school was letting out , in the parking lot we didn’t have masks on, some of these kids had looks of terror in their eyes and gave us a wide birth . One guy drove up in a mini copper top down and wearing a mask .
Good news is half our street was there to vote against the lady on our street who’s running . She’s had half a dozen Biden ,critical race ,there are no broaders signs up since early Fall . A few of us have never voted for school broad prior .

I voted for a woman I know very well who is running because shes tired of the way these kids have been treated and wants to ensure next year is completely normal. If theres any place "the science" ought to be followed its in the schools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

School board election in the school I work has an 18 year old candidate (graduating senior whom is going to Yale in the fall) on the ballot. They put him up against a very strong candidate unfortunately...they should both be elected but they are head to head for one spot and two
Other weak candidates are head to head for the other opening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went to Walmart maskless it felt great.  But the overwhelming majority still wearing masks.  3 to 1.  

I’ve been running around all morning and have yet to have to wear a mask but most are. It’s sad in my opinion but it’s their choice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’ve been running around all morning and have yet to have to wear a mask but most are. It’s sad in my opinion but it’s their choice.

I was really surprised that more people weren't maskless.  But like you said their decision.  But was surprised it was so one sided.  Although if only 50% of people are vaccinated and then some still decided to wear it regardless it pushes that number up.  But it sure felt good.  I am sure it's gonna be a while yet at work though for me due to regulation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Just got back from BJ's shopping without a mask and it felt electric!

The gym had a good crowd , only two ,kids with a mask on , it was awesome !

Only downside ,is I have to trim my nose hair and brush my teeth again .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3