Vaccination

3 minutes ago, phade said:

Go figure - I'm WFH and on a meeting, when my wife (who runs a daycare at our place) said I needed to go get our daughter from school. 

Turns out, she was overheating on the bus before it left to come home. Had to wear a mask, couldn't drink her water on the bus, etc. They brought her inside the AC office, and she started feeling better immediately.

She said she was getting hot from the mask and sitting on the bus waiting for the kids to board. 

How frustrating as a parent. Im so done with masks!

Go figure - I'm WFH and on a meeting, when my wife (who runs a daycare at our place) said I needed to go get our daughter from school. 
Turns out, she was overheating on the bus before it left to come home. Had to wear a mask, couldn't drink her water on the bus, etc. They brought her inside the AC office, and she started feeling better immediately.
She said she was getting hot from the mask and sitting on the bus waiting for the kids to board. 

Rip into somebody. Because thats what its going to take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Our daughter was at the doctors for a check up yesterday, the nurse also works at the urgent care and said that in the last week over 100 parents brought children in with just a basic cold and over 20 parents called about what to do . The hysteria is running wild.

• Like 1

I’m at our bowling banquet. No masks for the vaccinated and masks for the non vaccinated. I’d say it’s 70/30 no masks to masks while moving around and no masks while sitting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’m at a truck pull tonight and there’s not a mask in sight, I guess it depends on the crowds you surround yourselves with.

Going to a mud run tomorrow and can guarantee i wont see a single mask!deff a crowd situation!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’m at a truck pull tonight and there’s not a mask in sight, I guess it depends on the crowds you surround yourselves with.

Retirement party for Two FF’s zero masks, Hell how can you drink and smoke cigars with a mask on ? Parking lot 75% trucks , Harleys , and a few cars . No EVs or bicycles .

• Like 1

Retirement party for Two FF’s zero masks, Hell how can you drink and smoke cigars with a mask on ? Parking lot 75% trucks , Harleys , and a few cars . No EVs or bicycles .

Sounds like my kind of people! My daughter picked on me for driving the gas saver I recently bought tonight. Her words “dad why do you own a lifted truck if you aren’t going to drive it to truck pull and show it off to your friends.”

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Sounds like my kind of people! My daughter picked on me for driving the gas saver I recently bought tonight. Her words “dad why do you own a lifted truck if you aren’t going to drive it to truck pull and show it off to your friends.”

Well I drove my truck ,    but I also own a Subaru.....

which actually is a great vehicle ,drives nice ,incredible turning radius, 33mpg highway , and nobody expects a guy like me to be driving one 

• Like 1

Well I drove my truck ,    but I also own a Subaru.....
which actually is a great vehicle ,drives nice ,incredible turning radius, 33mpg highway , and nobody expects a guy like me to be driving one 

Yup, last month I bought my “Biden” mobile it’s a Kia Forte that gets 37mpg, beats the hell out of the 13.5 the truck gets!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Yup, last month I bought my “Biden” mobile it’s a Kia Forte that gets 37mpg, beats the hell out of the 13.5 the truck gets!

Funny you called it that. So Did I !   I bought a 2006 Honda CRV SE in mint shape with 131,000 miles on it in Feb for the same reason and called it the same thing. My Biden Mobile !  I bought a 2005 CRV EX for my daughter a couple years ago with 123000 miles on it. Fantastic cars . No issues with either one. I liked the ones with the tire on the back. Tons of room in the back compartment . I average 25 mpg . Sure beats 15 mpg on my truck. I bought it for gas mileage and to not pile up useless miles on my newer truck doing errands or going grocery shopping

• Like 1

Pulled off a maskless Costco, ShopRite and Trader Joe’s shop yesterday- 99% of these people were still wearing masks and were looking at me like I was crazy which is more than my normal odd stares!

• Like 2