Vaccination

West Virginia is offering gun raffles if you get vaccinated.

NJ offering beer.

NY offering shake shake burgers.

So many free things for a virus that kills 1%. What about some free insulin for diabetics? Or other free drugs for more serious illnesses

Ohio offering five $1M winners. So $5M. Where’s this money coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

They’re offering beer, burgers and donuts , for a disease that 80% of those hospitalized for were obese, or overweight. American medicine at its finest ! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Nomad said:

They’re offering beer, burgers and donuts , for a disease that 80% of those hospitalized for were obese, or overweight. American medicine at its finest ! 

To be fair, almost 70% of Americans are overweight so those stats are going to be a bit skewed... 

21 hours ago, Nomad said:

Actually makes perfect sense.  Fat people are most at risk and occupied the most hospital beds.   Offer them a gym membership and they're not coming in.  Offer them a donut and they'll line up.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

At this point if you haven’t gotten stuck I don’t think a lottery ticket, free beer or cheese burger is going to sway your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk I might go everyday for the right cheeseburger !

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

At this point if you haven’t gotten stuck I don’t think a lottery ticket, free beer or cheese burger is going to sway your decision.

I got my shot but a 2021 3500 chevy could persuade me again !

8 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I don’t and it wouldn’t! F350 might be a different story.

Your better off with the chevy.  Can't wait till the one I ordered come in so I can get rid of this POS f350.

Your better off with the chevy.  Can't wait till the one I ordered come in so I can get rid of this POS f350.

I’m in the first half ton I’ve had in a long time and next year when this ones ready to get traded I’ll be back in a 250 with the 7.3 gas. I love my 150 and it does really well for what it is but I miss not having to worry. I won’t ever own another diesel and fords got the gas game won as of now!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’m in the first half ton I’ve had in a long time and next year when this ones ready to get traded I’ll be back in a 250 with the 7.3 gas. I love my 150 and it does really well for what it is but I miss not having to worry. I won’t ever own another diesel and fords got the gas game won as of now!

Hopefully next yr ford will have the tranny issues resolved on the 7.3. 

Other reasons I'll never own another Ford again.  Death wobble is beyond scary.  Happen to me twice.  Once after ford "fixed" the issue.  My fuel pump has been changed twice do to the check valve failing. Thing sometimes cranks for 3-4 seconds before starting, and even then it stumbles because it's starving for fuel for a second or two.  This is on a '19 f350 with the 6.2 with 30k.   Have a '22 sliverado on order with the 6.6 gas.  I too will never own a diesel again. 

• Like 1

I read through Fauci's emails. There's nothing there that I wouldn't expect to see from a guy who's trying to do the job he was tasked. He didn't put down the administration, and he tried to be responsive above and beyond his duties.

Remember - fifty years of service - this is no fly by night lightshow. Agree or disagree with his leadership, he lived the job. Nobody deserves to be threatened for doing what they are required to do, to the best of their ability. And last I knew, there was only one guy who is infallible. 

Edited by knehrke

15 minutes ago, knehrke said:

I read through Fauci's emails. There's nothing there that I wouldn't expect to see from a guy who's trying to do the job he was tasked. He didn't put down the administration, and he tried to be responsive above and beyond his duties.

Remember - fifty years of service - this is no fly by night lightshow. Agree or disagree with his leadership, he lived the job. Nobody deserves to be threatened for doing what they are required to do, to the best of their ability. And last I knew, there was only one guy who is infallible. 

The guy Circle’s Back more than that fugly redhead the useless one hired to speak on his behalf. Can’t wait to Circle Back to a real  leader. 

• Like 1

So, I'm not arguing to convince anyone - not possible in this context. But here are three thoughts to consider before appointing oneself judge, jury, and executioner.

1. It would have actually been criminal for Fauci not to vet the possibilities

2. Discussing likelihoods does not constitute belief (this pertains to certain emails that have been cast in a false light)

3. Most folks have the luxury of choosing to believe or not. Scientists always disbelieve. 

Frankly, there's no way of Fauci's knowing the actual origins of this virus. It could have come from space invaders. So, he considered the facts and weighed the evidence. I see a guy with a long history of dignified public service who worked outside of this glaring limelight of social media and our recent tendency to rush to judgement based on what the pundits tell us, who was going to be shot as the messenger by some sector of our society, no matter what. IMHO, he's taking one for the team. Go, Science!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

He lied and got caught ,you can spin it how ever you want.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, knehrke said:

Any comment taken out of context can be construed as a lie. I see things differently than you. Got to run - Cape Cod Buzzard's Bay trip is imminent!! Best weekend of the year...

He lied under oath ,not at some general passing by where a camera happen to pick something up .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i havent seen a single leader/govt person that has handled this pandemic well.  (not advocating for Fauci here)   

You mean you haven't read this pile of sh!t????

51vgGQB9LYL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Haha 6