Vaccination

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yankees are 85% vaccinated. But 6 out of 25 (24%) got covid. Why are people surprised? The vaccine doesn’t stop infection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It makes people feel safe . Theres a bunch that will come out as time goes on. The media is trying their hardest to keep any negative findings hush hush. 

• Like 1

They make people feel safe because they are effective.  Nobody ever claimed that they were 100% effective.  The overwhelming majority of new cases are of the Delta variant, and almost 100% of those cases are in unvaccinated people.  And, not surprisingly, the hardest hit areas are in areas with the lowest vaccination rates.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yankees are 85% vaccinated. But 6 out of 25 (24%) got covid. Why are people surprised? The vaccine doesn’t stop infection

Correct .... The Vaccine does not stop infection , it just keeps you " Above Ground " !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the approach in Texas. You dont want to get vaccinated fine. You want to wear a mask, feel free. The govt wont mandate either. Anyone who thinks a paper square over their mouth and nose protects them from a virus is a dumb dumb.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

I believe he said 164 Million Americans have taken the Vacine so far.

He said 100 dollars to get the shot ,at this point he might as well get on his knees and beg . He's only worried about his legacy at this point . 

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I love the approach in Texas. You dont want to get vaccinated fine. You want to wear a mask, feel free. The govt wont mandate either. Anyone who thinks a paper square over their mouth and nose protects them from a virus is a dumb dumb.

It drives me nuts that they are pushing this delta BS ,they know damn well it's not anywhere near as deadly as the original.

They need to come up with something to distract people from what's really going on,such as the election audits,Arizona and Georgia have been found to be fraudulent and Trump won them.also alot of people are getting sick from the vaccine.its all about control by fear.why don't the government give free insulin or chemotherapy if they care so much.

• Like 3

It drives me nuts that they are pushing this delta BS ,they know damn well it's not anywhere near as deadly as the original.

It’s way more deadly at least that’s what any respectable DR or scientist says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is very plain and simple if you don’t have the vaccine you are a mental midget

My brother is a doctor and doesn’t have his vaccine. He’s quite smart. Same with me, minus the doctor part.

• Like 3

My brother is a doctor and doesn’t have his vaccine. He’s quite smart. Same with me, minus the doctor part.

Will your brother get it when it becomes fda approved ?

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s way more deadly at least that’s what any respectable DR or scientist says

The doctors I heard talk all said the easier a virus spreads the easier time the human body has with it ,that's how viruses work.

43 minutes ago, Chef said:

Will your brother get it when it becomes fda approved ?

This was under development for Sars 10 years ago and was never approved for sars..  it was for emergency only, this has dropped beneath pandemic standards and I have yet to see an emergency..  doubtful it will be approved ( unless it's politically pushed ) they had 10nyears to approve it and it wasn't... that alone is a huge red flag

Here it is very plain and simple if you don’t have the vaccine you are a mental midget

I dont know why you feel that way. A young/healthy person has a minuscule chance of getting seriously ill or dying from covid. If they want to risk it rather than take an experimental vaccine whats the problem? And dont say to protect others, we know the vaccinated can contract and transmit it

I dont know why you feel that way. A young/healthy person has a minuscule chance of getting seriously ill or dying from covid. If they want to risk it rather than take an experimental vaccine whats the problem? And dont say to protect others, we know the vaccinated can contract and transmit it

I know two healthy people in their 30’s who were in the icu this past week due to covid…. One will need months of rehab to get back to normal.

It’s not all about death

My advice to all unvaccinated peeps here is to still continue wearing mask :). We respect your opinion about vaccines (let's just hope that the gov won't mandate it for forced jab wherein all citizens would be required to get or that airlines won't allow unvaccinated people to fly). 

I know two healthy people in their 30’s who were in the icu this past week due to covid…. One will need months of rehab to get back to normal.

It’s not all about death

One is extremely rare, but TWO?