Vaccination

One is extremely rare, but TWO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes two. One I know from college and the other is a friend of a friend that I’ve know for years… both will live and are getting better but they have a long road ahead of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I know two healthy people in their 30’s who were in the icu this past week due to covid…. One will need months of rehab to get back to normal.

It’s not all about death

So they were part of that 2% seeing though 98 walk away. Yeah. Not real worried. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 2yrs said:

My advice to all unvaccinated peeps here is to still continue wearing mask :). We respect your opinion about vaccines (let's just hope that the gov won't mandate it for forced jab wherein all citizens would be required to get or that airlines won't allow unvaccinated people to fly). 

Why only unvaccinated wear masks?  Seeing though it’s just as probable that the vaccinated are giving it to the unvaccinated 

Jerkman, did you get the shot?
I have not yet. My wife did a while back. I'll get it eventually. I don't mind people who have gotten it or those that want to wear masks. Just don't force things on me and we will all get along just fine like everyone did in the old days before hyper polarization

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I have not yet. My wife did a while back. I'll get it eventually. I don't mind people who have gotten it or those that want to wear masks. Just don't force things on me and we will all get along just fine like everyone did in the old days before hyper polarization

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

You say you will eventually… Curious, what’s the hold up? Did you have the virus and so you figure you’re sufficiently immune? Concerned about safety? Or activation energy just too high to overcome?

I don’t think anyone’s forcing you to get the vaccine. Masks? Yeah, we’ll probably all have to wear them again if hospitalizations continue to increase…

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Wow you posted a meme with no scientific proof great job

It's fact you can look it up. , why do you think mask wearing is going to be forced back on those that got vaxed?

7 minutes ago, G-Man said:

It's fact you can look it up. , why do you think mask wearing is going to be forced back on those that got vaxed?

Here is study from the states as well . The vaccine causes antibodies for a spike pristine, where natural immunity causes antibodies for entire surface of the virus..  hence the reason Vax people can carry and still get covid. ( a valid member here has it now as does his vaxed wife) 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Waiver_Ed_Natural_Immunity_479884_7.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjq5b3Lo4ryAhXCbc0KHVlEDIkQFjARegQIKxAC&usg=AOvVaw1VwRCMMHjcw8pIr08svlls&cshid=1627630521057

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's going to take awhile for the truth to go public because the media is on board with muffling the truth ,its nice that some facts are becoming known.

Exactly!  My wife was forced and has now had a lingering 3 month cough that will not disappear. Hopefully it’s not a future problem or worse but DEFINITELY was not an issue before the forced intrusion!

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's going to take awhile for the truth to go public because the media is on board with muffling the truth ,its nice that some facts are becoming known.

I don't know what to believe anymore can't trust CDC media or the government 

That about the only thing I'm sure of .

20210730_022745.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Yes two. One I know from college and the other is a friend of a friend that I’ve know for years… both will live and are getting better but they have a long road ahead of them

Sad to here that but to figure out how much of a danger this is  you would need to know more about there health before this . Were they very healthy  people before this or sickly ?

Because even the flu does a number on people to especially if you are already a little unhealthy.  

I personally don't know anyone healthy that died from this . The one person I know that died had heart problems .  

11 hours ago, Chef said:

Here it is very plain and simple if you don’t have the vaccine you are a mental midget

Wow, that is Very insightful Chef.  Im sure that that the cogent, well presented argument you proffered will now convince everyone-if not vaccinated- to run out and get it.  Well done :taunt:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

He said 100 dollars to get the shot ,at this point he might as well get on his knees and beg . He's only worried about his legacy at this point . 

Where's my $100? As long as the government is pissing away money at an astonishing rate, this should be retroactive. I'll buy the first round at the next GTG if I get my Biden vax-bucks!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Where's my $100? As long as the government is pissing away money at an astonishing rate, this should be retroactive. I'll buy the first round at the next GTG if I get my Biden vax-bucks!

im going to get it 10 more times and pay off my credit card 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

That's a great idea! 450 more times will be enough for a new truck!

well the vaccine is safe and its free so why not.  If two masks are more protection... then 10 shots ought to really help.  Its science. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Did you hear that brilliant statement king Andy said yesterday? 

Strongly recommends all privet business only serve fully vaccinated people in their establishment. It's a solid business practice. 

WTF..

You say you will eventually… Curious, what’s the hold up? Did you have the virus and so you figure you’re sufficiently immune? Concerned about safety? Or activation energy just too high to overcome?
I don’t think anyone’s forcing you to get the vaccine. Masks? Yeah, we’ll probably all have to wear them again if hospitalizations continue to increase…
More than anything it's the fact that it's a low fatality rate sub 1%. Let alone there has been research that those with type O blood have a 30%+ lower likelihood of issues with the Rona than those that do not. Paired with the fact the vaccines are not fully approved yet I'm just in no major rush. If it was something like ebola that was spreading everywhere with a 50%+ fatality rate then I'd be more inclined, but as it sits today I'm not rushing to go get one. That said I don't knock anyone who has gotten it. People need to make decisions they are comfortable with.

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

More than anything it's the fact that it's a low fatality rate sub 1%. Let alone there has been research that those with type O blood have a 30%+ lower likelihood of issues with the Rona than those that do not. Paired with the fact the vaccines are not fully approved yet I'm just in no major rush. If it was something like ebola that was spreading everywhere with a 50%+ fatality rate then I'd be more inclined, but as it sits today I'm not rushing to go get one. That said I don't knock anyone who has gotten it. People need to make decisions they are comfortable with.

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Ok, so a combination of 

1: feeling like you’re at a very low risk of chronic effects from infection, in part due to preliminary scientific reports that suggest that you may have enhanced protection due to your blood serotype 

and

2: distrust of (extensive) scientific reports documenting extremely low risk of these vaccines. This concern would be assuaged by eventual FDA approval.

Your reasons certainly beat fears about government microchips or other absurd conspiracy theories. Thanks for being open about why you’re choosing to wait. 

Any concerns about being a transmission vector to the immunocompromised or ill children?