Vaccination

Good luck with firing healthcare workers . My daughter’s hospital is 400 nurses short right now , the local colleges just graduated 200, and there's several other hospitals, Drs offices , out patient clinics that are all competing for them . She’s getting time and a half for OT plus another $25 an hour , yet one can only work so much . They can’t get rid of any without sever repercussions.

Age seems to be the number one risk factor , followed by obesity, so any fat person that tries to lecture me , well it just makes me laugh ,if you were concerned, you’ve had a year and a half to, lower your risk .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

Was Dolly Parton treated with this ?

No, Ms. Parton has not been treated with the delta variant as far as I know. But while on the topic, Dolly the sheep, the first cloned mammal, was derived from mammary cells. To commemorate, the sheep was indeed named after Dolly Parton’s world-renowned cleavage. 

This is interesting, zero deaths because the vaccine works . I wish they would make up which narrative the media wants to push. Are the majority of people getting covid unvaccinated or is the vaccine working?  Unfortunately common sense is not something that can be taught ,so many people hang their hat on the intelligence level yet skate through life blind as a bat to common sense.

20210730_192620.jpg

55 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

This is interesting, zero deaths because the vaccine works . I wish they would make up which narrative the media wants to push. Are the majority of people getting covid unvaccinated or is the vaccine working?  Unfortunately common sense is not something that can be taught ,so many people hang their hat on the intelligence level yet skate through life blind as a bat to common sense.

20210730_192620.jpg

Common sense is rare anymore. 

• Like 1

Good luck with firing healthcare workers . My daughter’s hospital is 400 nurses short right now , the local colleges just graduated 200, and there's several other hospitals, Drs offices , out patient clinics that are all competing for them . She’s getting time and a half for OT plus another $25 an hour , yet one can only work so much . They can’t get rid of any without sever repercussions.
Age seems to be the number one risk factor , followed by obesity, so any fat person that tries to lecture me , well it just makes me laugh ,if you were concerned, you’ve had a year and a half to, lower your risk .

Send her to SENY, sign on bonuses are $10K or $15K for ER nurses. They can’t get Enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, Nomad said:

What tier are you in ,and how long to fully vested ? The best is of course to make it to retirement, move out of state and spend that check in a free state . Oh what about the prisoners, do they have to get the shot ? 

We’re considering packing our RV with a couple months of food, clothes , a few guns and ammo boxes and leaving if they go back to masks and shut downs here . We have so many we can visit in the free states , then come back to hunt,and the Holidays , we already have FLA booked for most of the winter . It’ll also give us a look at where we may buy something .

Good Luck .

Solid plan!

11 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Ok, so a combination of 

1: feeling like you’re at a very low risk of chronic effects from infection, in part due to preliminary scientific reports that suggest that you may have enhanced protection due to your blood serotype 

and

2: distrust of (extensive) scientific reports documenting extremely low risk of these vaccines. This concern would be assuaged by eventual FDA approval.

Your reasons certainly beat fears about government microchips or other absurd conspiracy theories. Thanks for being open about why you’re choosing to wait. 

Any concerns about being a transmission vector to the immunocompromised or ill children? 

Have you watched any TV and see all the lawsuits for fda approved meds??  Most take 10 years or more to be approved , and yet they are causing problems with users heath .  If this is approved it will be years from now , if it's by fall is pure politician pressure..  watch the fda go through a lotnof driectors and employees rapidly so it can be approved.. 

46 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Have you watched any TV and see all the lawsuits for fda approved meds??  Most take 10 years or more to be approved , and yet they are causing problems with users heath .  If this is approved it will be years from now , if it's by fall is pure politician pressure..  watch the fda go through a lotnof driectors and employees rapidly so it can be approved.. 

This delta virus  does not  seem to effect illegals  who are flooding the border just saying why isn't the   gov.  looking  to lock down city's again but not the border ? Make any sense ? Not to me it don't . See this just another thing that makes  people not trust anything they say .

• Like 2

I'm going with the legal precedent of "My body, my choice!"

The govt has already abdicated any power to tell anyone what they can do with their body.  So mandating the vaccine would be violating my right to control my own body.

And if you say I have to get it to keep me from infecting others, I say prove I infected someone who died and then you have a case.  Otherwise, leave me be to live free.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

This delta virus  does not  seem to effect illegals  who are flooding the border just saying why isn't the   gov.  looking  to lock down city's again but not the border ? Make any sense ? Not to me it don't . See this just another thing that makes  people not trust anything they say .

Exactly. Takes a special kind of stupid to support this be it Biden CDC or media. Shit don’t add up to anyone with half a brain. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Nor amish 

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Nor amish 

Israel offers third shot of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to adults at risk

My dad his brother and a bunch of relatives got that one with no problems . If I get it  going to be that one I figure chances are if it did not effect my relatives negatively its not going mess me up either .

See I did my own research a lot of them just blindly follow with out a clue , not good .  If you have family that had problems with it obviously its smart to think twice about getting this stuff .  People can have different reactions to different drugs happens with any drug .   

I keep seeing that people using statins are having an easier time if infected with covid , theres already been tests done to confirms this . There is medicine available for the treatment or to use as a prophylactic against covid but it's being swept under the carpet because there is no money in a vaccine for something that can be treated with medicine . Makes perfect sense why Trump was attacked for bringing up any kind of treatment options ,who ever is pulling the strings is trying to get big pharma paid for something.  

• Like 3