Vaccination

29 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

With the idiot in office that you helped get elected our economy is fucked vaccinated or not. Stop with the bullshit!

And for the love of Christ you’ve never done a thing for this country so don’t talk about patriotism!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. 

• Like 1

While I feel your sentiment, Chef is an American and he has a right to voice his opinion.
Our forefathers and other brave Americans died to give us that choice.
I just wish the left had that same attitude.

I completely agree, but I have the same rights to call out his bullshit as he does to spew it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cachemoney said:

So you agree that abortion should be legal ?

It is legal  does not matter what I think .

That's my point gov can't force you to do something you dont  want to to your body ? Liberals law that is already on books  with abortion   If it works for abortion it works for vax to .

Gov should not be able to   force shit in peoples  body's     

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Please explain how helping you beat back the pandemic and end this Chinese attack weather intentional or not is ignorant

Who are you to determine who's patriotic? 

• Like 1

They can try but now that it’s FDA approved they have no leg to stand on

Why not? They are a union. FDa doesn’t mean country-wide mandate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why not? They are a union. FDa doesn’t mean country-wide mandate

No but it means employers can choose to require it for employment

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Please explain how helping you beat back the pandemic and end this Chinese attack weather intentional or not is ignorant

People get vax because they don't want to get sick themselves . If you thought for one second that shit you put in you was going to harm you like lots that don't want it think  you would not take it .  I personally don't think its  harmful to me that don't mean other are going to have that luck with it everyone's  a little different .  

I agree China should be punished for this, I also think if this was a terrorist attack or military action Americans would really in support to beat it back and overcome.

We should do the same here and the only way to beat China is to get rid of the virus and get our economy and lives back to normal. The best way to do that is through vaccination.

It is actually the most patriotic thing someone can do right now

I just cant agree anymore. The efficacy of the vaccine is more than questionable at this point. Wheres herd immunity anyway?? Between those who have antibodies and the vaccine where the hell is it??

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just cant agree anymore. The efficacy of the vaccine is more than questionable at this point. Wheres herd immunity anyway?? Between those who have antibodies and the vaccine where the hell is it??

This may help: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00728-2 

On 8/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, Chef said:

16,500 people in the hospital wi the covid in the state of Florida.

Tennessee deploying national guard medical personnel to hospitals to deal with the amount of covid patients.

But this is just the flu

Funny with all these dead covid people funny how I know few hundred people  many that live in florida and the only one i know that died had heart issues already and was  old and was way overweight. I know over 30 or more people that had it and many more that probably had it but never got tested because they did not  get really sick . So what logic gives  gov the right to force everyone to get vax when many will have natural immunity that studies show last longer to it .   

Spanish flu went away with out a vax i believe  . Vax the people who are in high risk group they know who they are .

And what about meds that treat it if you do get it .

There is  always going to be the outlier ,  Can't panic about it you know .

We are actually getting close it’s why delta cases were going up 50-60% a week and it has now slowed to 10-12.

You will see it drop off big time in the next 3 weeks to a month

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

What definition of heard immunity are  we talking about the one from June 2020 or after the WHO changed it in November 2020. It seems to be the one from November 2020 after the definition had been changed to fit the narrative not the one used in the past. 

5B672938-72A7-4730-BB29-AA37EE6B5D85.jpeg

They could without fda approval in certain states. Now the state courts will have to get involved. But the war on talent is crazy right now, so the smart companies will allow for exemptions or do testing instead etc. so they can attract the best talent

They could without fda approval in certain states. Now the state courts will have to get involved. But the war on talent is crazy right now, so the smart companies will allow for exemptions or do testing instead etc. so they can attract the best talent

There is nothing for state courts to decided.. it’s been argued before. Polio, small pox. MMR are all allowed to be required there is already Precedent set

Jacobson versus Massachusetts

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

What definition of heard immunity are  we talking about the one from June 2020 or after the WHO changed it in November 2020. It seems to be the one from November 2020 after the definition had been changed to fit the narrative not the one used in the past. 

5B672938-72A7-4730-BB29-AA37EE6B5D85.jpeg

Perfect example of how the  narrative changes..

• Like 1

There is nothing for state courts to decided.. it’s been argued before. Polio, small pox. MMR are all allowed to be required there is already Precedent set

Um check out Montana for example.

And what employer right now requires Polio vaccine? Or MMR?

Um check out Montana for example.

And what employer right now requires Polio vaccine? Or MMR?

Many in the healthcare and schools do even to
Be employed…

It’s their freedom to require it you are free not to get it but they can choose to not employ you…. It’s very simple 1st amendment

46 minutes ago, Chef said:

Again when will the FDA approved Pfizer Comirnaty be available not the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine that seems to still under EUA that Pfizer has no liability for? Biden and the media are playing word games ( Lies ) until Comirnaty is the only variation available which will be when? 

• Like 1

Again when will the FDA approved Pfizer Comirnaty be available not the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine that seems to still under EUA that Pfizer has no liability for? Biden and the media are playing word games ( Lies ) until Comirnaty is the only variation available which will be when? 

This is ridiculous it was not allowed to have a brand name under EUA or be advertised. It’s the same thing just now has a brand name..

Where do you come up with this shit

15 minutes ago, Chef said:

They required it, after years of testing.

Not untested and under emergency measures.

Big Pharma is testing it as they go, with full immunity, all the while making billions of dollars, for a free shot.