Vaccination

60a4e3b4728f9a64f5c13bd6482a747c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I believe the military statistic about like I believe in Santa Claus. A 6 pack of cheap beer got all 5 of my anthrax shots shot onto the floor and my shot record filled out. If you don’t think that’s still happening but on a way bigger extent then you’re crazy!

In the military every number ever released is fudged in one manner or the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is ton of nurses refusing the vaccine and could be fired for not getting it . This will cause more problems for hospitals then running out of beds for patients due to positive cases . Isnt over run hospitals what started this assault on Americans freedom of choice in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Chef said:

Anyone who thinks it’s OK to break the law by having a fake vaccine card, but doesn’t think it’s OK for what BLM did Is racist. I personally think both are despicable

If jumping to conclusions was an athlete event, you would be getting gold in the Olympics'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There is ton of nurses refusing the vaccine and could be fired for not getting it . This will cause more problems for hospitals then running out of beds for patients due to positive cases . Isnt over run hospitals what started this assault on Americans freedom of choice in the first place?

They were heroes last year fighting the virus without a vaccine, but now fired for not getting it? Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Most places are giving them the option of a weekly test or vaccine .

Hospital by me(guthrie) set a deadline for staff to resign by or get fired. If they resign they're being told they will be eligible to receive earned pto time. My daughter just declined a job because of mandate.

6 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Hospital by me(guthrie) set a deadline for staff to resign by or get fired. If they resign they're being told they will be eligible to receive earned pto time. My daughter just declined a job because of mandate.

Wow, sorry to hear , my daughters hospital and others around here are given the option , guess I shouldn’t have gone just by that . But maybe the fact that hospital is already down 100s of nurses, and paying travel nurses crazy pay to fill in ,is a factor .

Edited by Nomad

11 hours ago, Grouse said:

Plus, a lot of military members are currently so disgusted with the new administration, they look forward to refusing the shot so they can get out before the dipstick in the WH gets them killed.

They must really hate Biden to ruin their lives with a dishonorable discharge for disobeying a direct order. 

Way to own the libs !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Wow, sorry to hear , my daughters hospital and others around here are given the option , guess I shouldn’t have gone just by that . But maybe the fact that hospital is already down 100s of nurses, and paying travel nurses crazy pay to fill in ,is a factor .

A head floor nurse for the hospital said they are already short staffed and had 4 nurses from her floor resign last week. She is worried about her job. If they can't staff all the hospitals then some will close, maybe that is the bigger picture for administration. 

I know a nurse who said there is a go fund me start to pay lawyer fees to fight the mandate . It's almost at 30 grand in 2 days. 

There is nothing to fight. Hospitals have mandated the flu shot for years now that this is FDA approved they have no leg to stand on.. don’t waste the money…

You preach freedom

The hospital is free to mandate and they are free to find another job it’s that simple

My daughters hospital had 20 ED nurses quit in one day ,awhile  back , but that was to become travel nurses and make $100 an hour , by traveling an hour .

Edited by Nomad

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

There is nothing to fight. Hospitals have mandated the flu shot for years now that this is FDA approved they have no leg to stand on.. don’t waste the money…

You preach freedom

The hospital is free to mandate and they are free to find another job it’s that simple

It will get changed to periodic testing or vaccine.