Vaccination

18 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

It will take a lot of hard evidence for me to believe that the left wasn’t in cahoots with China in releasing this crap. I don’t think they thought it would be this big at least I hope not but the left needed this to get trump out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who specifically do you mean?  Who from 'the left' are the bogeymen that were in positions to conspire with the Chinese on such a scheme?

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Rochesters two major health systems just sent letters to their employees, get the shot or “we” consider that you resigned ( so no unemployment) oh and no accrued vacation pay one says. This applies to work from home employees as well… I’ve only read one systems letter , not sure how the two compare in all details .

25% of the nurses said they won’t get the shot ,  currently the nursing staff at the hospital my daughter works at is down close to 20% . 

Edit. Here’s the other letter , I don’t have a copy of the other systems right now 

D1A6958E-7C07-455E-9AC8-0FF5BE9B6342.png

It wasnt a requirement when they were hired,  the lawyers will have a field day over the next year. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It wasnt a requirement when they were hired,  the lawyers will have a field day over the next year. 

@moog5050 has changed his practice to labor & employment law and now owns 63% of all farms in Iowa.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s going to be interesting, major shortage in health care workers now ,and nursing homes will be particularly hard hit , not that they ever were properly staffed . Care will definitely suffer , wait times increase , job burnout for those staying . 

Really adding to costs as well, filling in with travel nurses at 4 times the pay, and paying OT out the ying yang, my daughter gets time and a half plus $100 for each four hour block , that’s an incentive to, get them to,work the OT, but after awhile that won’t be enough. 

• Like 1

Have any of you anti vaxxers ever spoken to your Doctors about what to do. If your Doc recommends a new treatment for cholesterol or blood pressure reduction do you tell him "hell no"? I really have to wonder on where you guys draw the line on what your doctor orders. I'm sure I'll now get a slurry of replies from anti vaxxers and how their Docs are recommending they don't take the vaccine from the fantasy land medical community that anti vaxxers seem to prescribe to

Hospital workers worked all during 2020 thinking they might die and were lauded as heroes, even given parades.  Now they are going to fire them because they question the govt telling them they must comply with an order that only protects them from dying in .05% of all virus cases?  (99.95% of people survive the virus and healthy people close to 100%)  Some hospital workers can prove they are at high risk of illness if they get the vax, and they will still fire them if they don't!

How could one year make such a difference in the public's perception of them?

Easy.  Biden was ordained the President in 2021.

• Like 2

They just reposted it.  They are not the source.  And if they were, they are credible and a serious threat to leftists who hate the truth.  Only leftist hate groups label them as something to fear to keep the clueless in line.

Watch the video and tell me how it isn't telling the truth.  Otherwise, enjoy your laugh and denial.

Kim Iversen isn't a Conservative.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-kim-iversen-31156030/

Edited by Grouse

42 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Have any of you anti vaxxers ever spoken to your Doctors about what to do. If your Doc recommends a new treatment for cholesterol or blood pressure reduction do you tell him "hell no"? I really have to wonder on where you guys draw the line on what your doctor orders. I'm sure I'll now get a slurry of replies from anti vaxxers and how their Docs are recommending they don't take the vaccine from the fantasy land medical community that anti vaxxers seem to prescribe to

I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-mandate. I think the vaccine is a great choice for those who want it.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm not anti vax , my son is completely vaccinated. I'm against this BS . My doctor told me a couple months ago ,and i quote "you should probably just get it"   The fact this is being mandated infuriates me because nothing has ever been said or done about the people who are a drain on the system like the people who's life choices make them in poor health. Now they want everyone to light themselves on fire to keep them warm. Physical fitness tests should be mandated . 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

That's one single scientists opinion, doesn't matter if he's from Harvard. The overwhelming evidence shows beyond a doubt vax immunity to be stronger and last longer. 

Please site one source from the overwhelming evidence.

I’m vaccinated as well as my wife and our adult daughters too . Mrs Nomad also dropped 20 some pounds ( quit smoking put on 30 ). 

Our body , our choice . I know plenty of cops and FF who are not and support them 100% .

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You will have to pardon me if I don't find any study done by the agency that has been pushing vaccines for 19 months, and wants to consider "Gun Violence" a disease, to be credible.  Got anything from an objective source?

But I'm sure your fine with the Harvard Drs opinion on immunity. You can search and select the sources that will give you the answers you prefer. The CDC is a legitimate source who's analysis compares to any other scientific studies done so far.

• Haha 1

I really have no problem with people refusing the vaccine until hospital emergency rooms become overrun with Covid patients like in several southern states. Actually I've always been a fan of Darwin's theory of natural selection and this virus has proven to be a great example of that and the benefits it provides. 

Does anyone have proof of how the participants covid status where determined? If this data is only from the PCR tests and not antibodies testing than the studies are junk as we now know the PCR test to not be reliable. If it is all garbage data in than it will all be garbage data out.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I really have no problem with people refusing the vaccine until hospital emergency rooms become overrun with Covid patients like in several southern states. Actually I've always been a fan of Darwin's theory of natural selection and this virus has proven to be a great example of that and the benefits it provides. 

They problem with your theory is 99% survive

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mowin said:

They problem with your theory is 99% survive

Untrue. Our older population who are to ignorant to get vaccinated have a much higher death rate. Your rate of 99% is for overall population. But again, that's survival rate and doesn't go into long term effects and long term hospitalizations of people much younger. You'll understand my point when you or a loved ones emergency care is compromised by old fat people filling up emergency rooms. It's already happening. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Untrue. Our older population who are to ignorant to get vaccinated have a much higher death rate. Your rate of 99% is for overall population. But again, that's survival rate and doesn't go into long term effects and long term hospitalizations of people much younger. You'll understand my point when you or a loved ones emergency care is compromised by old fat people filling up emergency rooms. It's already happening. 

You and everyone else has no idea how many people had it with zero symptoms. How many americans do feel have had covid ? Not just positive cases, conservatively 2/3 of the population ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

You and everyone else has no idea how many people had it with zero symptoms. How many americans do feel have had covid ? Not just positive cases, conservatively 2/3 of the population ?

I actually agree. But I'm stating that problems arrise when fatter old unvaxed people start to overload hospitals