Vaccination

6 minutes ago, mowin said:

Are you friggin serious? 

Sure am. America has a long history of companies who've discriminated for a number of reasons and politicians from a particular political party who fought tooth and nail for their right to do so to this day. Nothing new here. These are the same corporations who now will discriminate against an unvaxed person. Hey not my doing, just stating facts.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Because when they got the shot, they were led to believe it works. Turns out not so much. 

Not sure about this either, more people are getting vaxxed right now than ever. Some states at 70%. What leads you to believe this majority of the population who are getting vaxxed by the millions every day will suddenly say no to a booster. Almost everyone I know will get their booster when it's recommend

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Verrazano uninformed comment not the PCR test one brand of test you have Fucced up facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly not sure what you are trying to say here. Also did you find any facts for my questions yesterday.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

30 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Just a suggestion to keep hospital emergency rooms from being pushed to Max capacity which is now happening in several states. Not pushing. I'm not in the position to push an anti vaxxer into doing anything. It's corporations that are doing the pushing, like travel, and many other large employers in the health industry. But hey, that's all part of a free market society that many here have been rooting for for years. All OK when a company doesn't want to hire gays or people from certain ethnic groups etc, right?

Typical lefty move, if people don't agree with you when you're wrong, shift to discrimination.  CNN is teaching you well.

If hospitals are at full capacity then you can take some responsibility.  Lack of workers will cause hospitals to be over capacity before covid does.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That’s a dick move to wish ill on anyone. Part of the reason why civil conversation/debate is dead.

I agree that no one should wish ill on another. Like being excited to lock people that don’t agree to their opinions in camps or hoping someone loses their job for having a opinion that differs from theirs. That is for crazy people wrapped up in their own emotions. You are correct it truly does kill civil conversation and debate.

Honestly not sure what you are trying to say here. Also did you find any facts for my questions yesterday.

Sorry I was using voice to text…. It was another ignorant uninformed comment from you…. It was one brand of PCR test that was no good not all PCR tests

I agree that no one should wish ill on another. Like being excited to lock people that don’t agree to their opinions in camps or hoping someone loses their job for having a opinion that differs from theirs. That is for crazy people wrapped up in their own emotions. You are correct it truly does kill civil conversation and debate.

You aren’t loosing your job for having a difference in opinion you are loosing your job for not complying with a employers conditions of employment

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

If you want to get advice from Joe Rogan regarding infectious desease that's your choice. I'll stick with science and what my own physician says. 

Science?  Like you have to buy food to buy a f-Ing beer at a bar.  Yes that’s exactly the science your kind pushes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Not sure about this either, more people are getting vaxxed right now than ever. Some states at 70%. What leads you to believe this majority of the population who are getting vaxxed by the millions every day will suddenly say no to a booster. Almost everyone I know will get their booster when it's recommend

That should answer the very simple question. How many shots of this shit are they going to make you take?  They/you have no idea what this shit is going to do to people years down the road and now your “Science” you keep speaking of just keep getting stretched into taking another shot because obviously the first one didn’t do the job. Follow the Flock. 

• Like 1

You think making a hyperbolic comparison to nazi Holocaust camps is civil conversation….and I agree with you in principal! But those statements negatively impact the “conversation” and do nothing to better the situation.

Both sides need to Stop trying to win…start trying to fix it(that’s more of a message for the higher ups that make the rule and not you 9j…unless you are a higher up and in that case stop trying to win).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

That should answer the very simple question. How many shots of this shit are they going to make you take?  They/you have no idea what this shit is going to do to people years down the road and now your “Science” you keep speaking of just keep getting stretched into taking another shot because obviously the first one didn’t do the job. Follow the Flock. 

You go ahead and follow the likes of pot head wanna be MMA fighter Joe Rogans pod cast. I'll stick with science. Your reply is what I'm talking about. You guys try so hard to convince others not to take the vaccine, or immediately ridicule people when you find out they did take it. It shines a bright light on your own insecurities with not taking the vaccine. 

Big Pharma has no clue if their vaccine will work on the constantly changing covid strains, their not being held accountable and have total immunity and no liability for any wrong doings of their vaccines + boosters, and their making trillions in the process.

That ensures that this pandemic will go on forever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

They also don't know what long term effect covid19 will have on the body years down the road .

My guess all the other crap people do will kill you first b4 vax or covid gets you . 

Edited by phantom

9 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Sure am. America has a long history of companies who've discriminated for a number of reasons and politicians from a particular political party who fought tooth and nail for their right to do so to this day. Nothing new here. These are the same corporations who now will discriminate against an unvaxed person. Hey not my doing, just stating facts.

And that particular party was the Democrat party, and it happened 50 or so years ago.  There have been laws against discrimination in the US since at least 1968 when the civil rights advocates were all attacking the Democrats for supporting discrimination.  Dem. Senator Robert Byrd was even a high ranking member of the KKK.

And now, the same party is pushing private industry to ignore the civil rights of everyone in the workplace.  They don't discriminate anymore.  They've decided we are all slaves to the state.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Sorry I was using voice to text…. It was another ignorant uninformed comment from you…. It was one brand of PCR test that was no good not all PCR tests

If you consider 80% reliability to be good enough than you can consider me uniformed. I would say they are not reliable enough to come to further conclusion like the ones quoted here on either side of the argument. May your day be as pleasant as your reply’s have been lately.

https://www.cap.org/member-resources/articles/how-good-are-covid-19-sars-cov-2-diagnostic-pcr-tests

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Nobody is telling anyone not to get the shot, and they are not criticizing anyone who got it.  They are saying do what you want and leave the rest of the people alone. 

It's the people who don't want the shot that are being attacked by leftists who want them punished, corporations who fear govt reprisal for not mandating the shot, and the govt itself that threatens their freedom of movement and association each and every day.  That is tyrannical oppression of those who use their freedom of choice to decide what they personally choose to do in their own life.  Their decision is not affecting anyone else, no matter how many fear mongering tactics are pushed to make others think it is.  

Is this still a free country, or are we only free to do what the govt lets us do?

This is not new in America.  It's been happening for years.  And your thinking has been influence by many things for many years.

ForgiveYou.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

You aren’t loosing your job for having a difference in opinion you are loosing your job for not complying with a employers conditions of employment

It seems as you have missed the entire point of my comment. Being excited to lock someone in a camp or for someone to lose their job due to a difference in opinion is the part that is not civil conversation/debate and is ill will to another member.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

19 minutes ago, Grouse said:

And that particular party was the Democrat party, and it happened 50 or so years ago.  There have been laws against discrimination in the US since at least 1968 when the civil rights advocates were all attacking the Democrats for supporting discrimination.  Dem. Senator Robert Byrd was even a high ranking member of the KKK.

And now, the same party is pushing private industry to ignore the civil rights of everyone in the workplace.  They don't discriminate anymore.  They've decided we are all slaves to the state.

Ah yes, but now the discrimination has changed. Like health insurance companies being able to cancel your ins (up till Obama Care of course) for whatever reason they chose. And now they're going to be charging the unvaxed additional premiums or refusal of insurance all together, and the travel industry has big plans already being put into affect not to mention numerous other employees. Oh and as far as employers not discriminating on basis of gender, color, etc anymore, do you really believe that?

5 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You go ahead and follow the likes of pot head wanna be MMA fighter Joe Rogans pod cast. I'll stick with science. Your reply is what I'm talking about. You guys try so hard to convince others not to take the vaccine, or immediately ridicule people when you find out they did take it. It shines a bright light on your own insecurities with not taking the vaccine. 

Insecure you say. You put shit in your body that they have no clue about for long turn. You have to take that same shit multiple times because they were wrong on their first guess and you take shit that your Govt you trust so much make sure that nothing could come back on them when the shit does start making people’s skin fall off.    Yup that’s the Science. Perfect!

14 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Oh and as far as employers not discriminating on basis of gender, color, etc anymore, do you really believe that?

Of course not.  They discriminate against white males all the time now, thanks to Affirmative Action and quotas.  Plus, many are members of a "protected class" that can do no wrong, except for white males, you know, the "white supremacists".   All brought to you by leftist, progressive, Marxist, totalitarian Democrats.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and don't forget how Ivy League universities are allowed to discriminate against Asian Americans with govt approval too.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1