Vaccination

If you consider 80% reliability to be good enough than you can consider me uniformed. I would say they are not reliable enough to come to further conclusion like the ones quoted here on either side of the argument. May your day be as pleasant as your reply’s have been lately.
https://www.cap.org/member-resources/articles/how-good-are-covid-19-sars-cov-2-diagnostic-pcr-tests

Again it was one brand and it was taken off the market… not PCR tests as a whole. You like to generalize and Cherry pick facts without the whole story it’s quite sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems as you have missed the entire point of my comment. Being excited to lock someone in a camp or for someone to lose their job due to a difference in opinion is the part that is not civil conversation/debate and is ill will to another member.

No one wants anyone to loose their job. In fact most companies now are not firing you for not getting the shot. They are taking it as a resignation… guess what that means no unemployment for the idiots either

• Haha 1

Insecure you say. You put shit in your body that they have no clue about for long turn. You have to take that same shit multiple times because they were wrong on their first guess and you take shit that your Govt you trust so much make sure that nothing could come back on them when the shit does start making people’s skin fall off.    Yup that’s the Science. Perfect!

Sounds a lot like chemo therapy doesn’t it ? And half the other drugs out there

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Again it was one brand and it was taken off the market… not PCR tests as a whole. You like to generalize and Cherry pick facts without the whole story it’s quite sad

There maybe one that was worse but look at the accuracy in the link I have provided or do your own research it is truly 80% reliable.

16 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Insecure you say. You put shit in your body that they have no clue about for long turn. You have to take that same shit multiple times because they were wrong on their first guess and you take shit that your Govt you trust so much make sure that nothing could come back on them when the shit does start making people’s skin fall off.    Yup that’s the Science. Perfect!

Do you eat Food?  When you live off nothing but tree bark, wild mushrooms, and squirrel meat then talk to me about putting shit into my body. Ha ha!

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

No one wants anyone to loose their job. In fact most companies now are not firing you for not getting the shot. They are taking it as a resignation… guess what that means no unemployment for the idiots either emoji23.png

Take some time to reread this thread and see how one could come to a different conclusion. People have been excited to lock people in camps and for people to lose their jobs stop gaslighting.

What happens the day employers decide you have to get a shot for any other reason that benefits them?  Like a sterilization shot so you can't have kids and need to take time off when they're sick?  How about a shot that makes you violently ill to alcohol?  Or just a shot to make you complacent to the oppressive demands of your employer for lots of overtime without any extra pay?  Should employers have this much control over your freedom in exchange for a paycheck?  What concessions are they willing to make to their employees?  Not many that I'm aware of.

It's a slippery slope folks.

• Haha 1

Take some time to reread this thread and see how one could come to a different conclusion. People have been excited to lock people in camps and for people to lose their jobs stop gaslighting.

You do realize that not getting vaccinated is detrimental to society and is playing right into what China wants.. keep supporting the Chinese government.

• Haha 2

What happens the day employers decide you have to get a shot for any other reason that benefits them?  Like a sterilization shot so you can't have kids and need to take time off when they're sick?  How about a shot that makes you violently ill to alcohol?  Or just a shot to make you complacent to the oppressive demands of your employer for lots of overtime without any extra pay?  Should employers have this much control over your freedom in exchange for a paycheck?  What concessions are they willing to make to their employees?  Not many that I'm aware of.

Dude this is not new they have been able to mandate these things for years

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

Sounds a lot like chemo therapy doesn’t it ? And half the other drugs out there

Even if that the case. Tell me the choices you have when standing in front of a Dr with lung cancer?  Take the shit or don’t!  YOUR CHOICE!  And by the way. Just as this shit you put in your body has proven…Just as Chemo. It’s going to make you sick while you take it and it’s still not going to save your life. Perfect!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

You do realize that not getting vaccinated is detrimental to society and is playing right into what China wants.. keep supporting the Chinese government.

Or the useless Democrats have the same plan as the Chinese to get rid of people and millions of them just willingly rolled up the sleeves to shorten their lives 3 fold.  And now willing to roll it up again for more. 

23 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Amazing that the majority here who can't even help their 4th graders with their homework have all of the sudden become infectious desease control experts, LMFAO!!!

You mean like your hero Dr F that’s been twisted on this shit from day 1. Following that so called science that says you can’t go bowling because you will catch a flu but help yourself to the Walmart isles!   Idiots!!

45 minutes ago, Chef said:

There is a saying “the problem with freedom is your neighbor also has it”. As Americans we have long been doing stuff that is detrimental to society. People choice in diet, tobacco usage, alcohol consumption, drug usage, not taking flu shots, driving habits and etc. Why do you feel this is  so much different? As to the supporting the Chinese government comment I do not see how me not taking a vaccine with 0% liability to the manufacturer or the advertiser helps them. 

58 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You should direct that question at yourself and the political party you support. If a bakery can turn you away because your gay then they can also do it if your not wearing a mask or unvaccinated and refuse you employment. Supporting an untethered free market comes with these risks. Easy to support something until it effects you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Have any of you anti vaxxers ever spoken to your Doctors about what to do. If your Doc recommends a new treatment for cholesterol or blood pressure reduction do you tell him "hell no"? I really have to wonder on where you guys draw the line on what your doctor orders. I'm sure I'll now get a slurry of replies from anti vaxxers and how their Docs are recommending they don't take the vaccine from the fantasy land medical community that anti vaxxers seem to prescribe to

I’m far from an anti vaxxer, I actually tell my mom daily that she should be vaccinated! She’s in her 60’s smokes and is obese. She’s had Corona once but came through it fine and refuses to get vaccinated. I think she’s crazy but it’s up to her.

I have spoken to both of my primary doctors, one at the VA and the other my regular doctor. Neither of them are/were vaccinated. My primary has his own practice, is very healthy in his late fifties. He said no way will he ever get it and told me it’s up to me but I’m at zero risk of dying from Corona. My VA doctor is also in good shape prior navy guy in his mid 40’s that is leaving/left the VA due to their vaccine requirement. He agreed with my other doctor that I was at zero risk but it was up to me. I’ll follow the info given to me by two physicians that I have a great relationship with and have known one of them my entire life over some ass clown with a degree and a political/financial agenda.
  • Like 3

Big Pharma has no clue if their vaccine will work on the constantly changing covid strains, their not being held accountable and have total immunity and no liability for any wrong doings of their vaccines + boosters, and their making trillions in the process.

That ensures that this pandemic will go on forever and ever.

• Like 1

There is a saying “the problem with freedom is your neighbor also has it”. As Americans we have long been doing stuff that is detrimental to society. People choice in diet, tobacco usage, alcohol consumption, drug usage, not taking flu shots, driving habits and etc. Why do you feel this is  so much different? As to the supporting the Chinese government comment I do not see how me not taking a vaccine with 0% liability to the manufacturer or the advertiser helps them. 

If you don’t see the correlation between the pandemic and China that’s on you

10 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’m far from an anti vaxxer, I actually tell my mom daily that she should be vaccinated! She’s in her 60’s smokes and is obese. She’s had Corona once but came through it fine and refuses to get vaccinated. I think she’s crazy but it’s up to her.

I have spoken to both of my primary doctors, one at the VA and the other my regular doctor. Neither of them are/were vaccinated. My primary has his own practice, is very healthy in his late fifties. He said no way will he ever get it and told me it’s up to me but I’m at zero risk of dying from Corona. My VA doctor is also in good shape prior navy guy in his mid 40’s that is leaving/left the VA due to their vaccine requirement. He agreed with my other doctor that I was at zero risk but it was up to me. I’ll follow the info given to me by two physicians that I have a great relationship with and have known one of them my entire life over some ass clown with a degree and a political/financial agenda.

I find it curious that anti vaxers all have doctor's who don't believe in the vaccine and actually recommend you don't receive it. Sounds like a liability risk for any physician to recommend you don't get a vaccine for anything regardless of their personal opinions on vaccines.