Vaccination

8 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Big Pharma has no clue if their vaccine will work on the constantly changing covid strains, their not being held accountable and have total immunity and no liability for any wrong doings of their vaccines + boosters, and their making trillions in the process.

That ensures that this pandemic will go on forever and ever.

Aren't you a member of the political party that has fought tooth and nail for no regulation on drug prices or Big Pharma. Talk to Mitch McConnell about tort reform and being able to sue corporations after they've f*cked you in some way or form. Don't think ole Mitchie will be of much help for you. Just like T-Rump campaigned on drug price regulation then never did a thing about it once in office.

I find it curious that anti vaxers all have doctor's who don't believe in the vaccine and actually recommend you don't receive it. Sounds like a liability risk for any physician to recommend you don't get a vaccine for anything regardless of their personal opinions on vaccines.

Where in any of what I said did it say they recommended I not get it?

Your reading comprehension is lacking my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

The irony is anti vaxers (mostly right wing conservatives) won't be able to expect help from Democrats and liberal organizations that have fought business and workplace and Government discrimination for ever. Irony at it's finest

Are Democrats still in favor of slavery or no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You should direct that question at yourself and the political party you support. If a bakery can turn you away because your gay then they can also do it if your not wearing a mask or unvaccinated and refuse you employment. Supporting an untethered free market comes with these risks. Easy to support something until it effects you.

If you read the facts of the case, the baker didn't care they were Gay.  He's an artist that takes pride in his creations.  He refused to bake a cake with sexual overtones on it.  He had every right to do so and that's why he won that case.  Can a store turn you away because you aren't wearing a shirt?  Yes, and they should.  A business is covered by the 1st Amendment and it's right to associate with people it chooses to, provided it doesn't discriminate based on protected class laws.  Today, these protected classes are lying about why a business refused to do business with them.

A business can turn you away for no mask or no vaccine.  But firing an employee for refusing to accept a change that came to be after they were hired and have worked well for years, is an entirely different matter.

What if they chose to fire long term employees who own a firearm or hunt?  Would you say they have a right to do that when both are completely legal and one is a Constitutional right?

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Aren't you a member of the political party that has fought tooth and nail for no regulation on drug prices or Big Pharma. Talk to Mitch McConnell about tort reform and being able to sue corporations after they've f*cked you in some way or form. Don't think ole Mitchie will be of much help for you. Just like T-Rump campaigned on drug price regulation then never did a thing about it once in office.

Trump brought down the price of insulin.  Biden revoked that change.  Trump tried to deal with pharma prices.  Democrats obstructed every chance to do do.

Which party wants to allow people to sue gun manufacturers when a criminal uses a stolen one of their guns to kill you?

Edited by Grouse

You continue to move the talking points you said not getting  vaccinated now it is the pandemic. 

Not moving at all sorry you can not comprehend… I know it must be difficult for you. But yes getting vaccinated helps slow the pandemic and puts us in a better place vs China…. China loves this divide in our country and does what ever it can to fuel it…. Hence all the fake vaccine cards from China.. social media misinformation from China.

It’s sad

If you read the facts of the case, the baker didn't care they were Gay.  He's an artist that takes pride in his creations.  He refused to bake a cake with sexual overtones on it.  He had every right to do so and that's why he won that case.  Can a store turn you away because you aren't wearing a shirt?  Yes, and they should.  A business is covered by the 1st Amendment and it's right to associate with people it chooses to, provided it doesn't discriminate based on protected class laws.  Today, these protected classes are lying about why a business refused to do business with them.
A business can turn you away for no mask or no vaccine.  But firing an employee for refusing to accept a change that came to be after they were hired and have worked well for years, is an entirely different matter.
What if they chose to fire long term employees who own a firearm or hunt?  Would you say they have a right to do that when both are completely legal and one is a Constitutional right?

It’s not a different matter you do understand what at will employment means right ?

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Not moving at all sorry you can not comprehend… I know it must be difficult for you. But yes getting vaccinated helps slow the pandemic and puts us in a better place vs China…. China loves this divide in our country and does what ever it can to fuel it…. Hence all the fake vaccine cards from China.. social media misinformation from China.

It’s sad

This shit going around is not a vaccine ,its a band aid for people with shit immune systems

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s not a different matter you do understand what at will employment means right ?

I do. You don't.

You cannot willfully dismiss one employee for a reason you do not apply to all employees equally.  And you cannot dismiss them for illegal reasons.  Adding reasons for termination that are unconstitutional, is illegal.  Could an employer get away with terminating all of it's Democrat employees because the business makes firearms?

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s sad

As I continue to try and have a conversation with you. You have done nothing more than insult my intelligence even after you mistakenly called me a racist. You have moved the talking points, refuse to answer questions or provide data on asked questions, gaslite me and call out my data with provided links with no data and the same nonsensical reply. Please back off the emotions and if you can refute what I am saying please do with facts and data going forward and not name calling and insults. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

To some on this board, that lady has more standing to speak on the matter than Dr. Fauci… 

Does anyone still believe that guy? I watched a video of some young doctors who were not to pleased with what he has been saying ,they also went into tje fact he hasn't practiced in over 20 years and has no idea what's going on on tje front line.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

It’s sad

So banning all guns would put everyone in a safer place I guess you should support that also?  I mean it’s for good of all right. Should do it. 

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Between people that have had covid and the vaxxed when do we hit that magical "herd immunity"? Just wondering when the goal post is going to be moved again

Some of us are old enough to remember masks for 2 weeks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

It’s sad

So banning all guns would put everyone in a safer place I guess you should support that also?  I mean it’s for good of all right. Should do it.