Vaccination

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

To some on this board, that lady has more standing to speak on the matter than Dr. Fauci… 

Well, since she talking about her kids, she does.  The kids are not the property of the state, no matter how much the state wants them to be.

So banning all guns would put everyone in a safer place I guess you should support that also?  I mean it’s for good of all right. Should do it. 

Not what I said at all not even close to the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Not what I said at all not even close to the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly the same frigging thing. You spew off that this shit is good for everyone on the planet for health reasons. No public guns would save the same people.                   Just like this bullshit right here. They can tell you what Covid is going to do to you in 30 years but they can’t tell you what the vaccine is going to do to you ever!                    Bullshit!!!!!

ABC4122A-C11F-4C4E-A201-CE64F2D783EA.png

Found this article on ivermectin that I thought some here may enjoy. Some background on source 42.778 impact factor and this same source has been highly regarded by others on the other side of the argument. Note the date in the article it is from June 2020 before covid was nearly this politicized. I wish I could read foreign languages as ivermectin seem to be a treatment gaining in usage in other parts of the world. one being Japan with a high healthcare rating.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

5 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Found this article on ivermectin that I thought some here may enjoy. Some background on source 42.778 impact factor and this same source has been highly regarded by others on the other side of the argument. Note the date of article it is from June 2020 before covid was nearly politicized. I wish I could read foreign languages as ivermectin seem to be a treatment gaining in usage in other parts of the world. one being Japan with a high healthcare rating.

Isn't that the animal deworming medication?

15 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yes that is one of it’s uses. It has also  been used for many other types on mammals, human being included for multiple diseases in the past.

It has been used on multiple parasites to great success, especially Onchocerciasis or River Blindness. Past that, hard to say.

15 minutes ago, left field said:

It has been used on multiple parasites to great success, especially Onchocerciasis or River Blindness. Past that, hard to say.

Here is a study from June 2021 again stating the benefits. They also state good things about the vaccine but also tout ivermectin as a bridge. I am in no way giving medical advice just stating a healthcare system that is ranked 10 Japan compared to 37 America is using this treatment in areas. And studies are still showing promise for places where vaccines are not available and it should also hold true for the vaccine hesitant.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-021-00430-5

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

1 minute ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Here is a study from June 2021 again stating the benefits. They also state good things about the vaccine but also tout ivermectin as a bridge. I am in no way giving medical advice just stating a healthcare system that is ranked 10 Japan compared to 37 America is using this treatment in areas. And studies are still showing promise for places where vaccines are not available and it should also hold true for the vaccine hesitant.

So they are using it to shit the virus out? lol. Have a good weekend all. NY Trapping convention tomorrow and then Zac Brown Saturday....then 2 days of relaxing.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

So they are using it to shit the virus out? lol. Have a good weekend all. NY Trapping convention tomorrow and then Zac Brown Saturday....then 2 days of relaxing.  

Enjoy ! 
We’re camping in Fairhaven next week, home for the week end then camping in the Islands .