Vaccination

5 hours ago, Chef said:

It’s pretty easy what level of antibodies did you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its interesting that people with covid antibodies have exponentially more protection then people who got the vaccine ,that's a fun little study.

Its interesting that people with covid antibodies have exponentially more protection then people who got the vaccine ,that's a fun little study.

When are you guys coming back down so you and I can not argue about this crap over a beer

When are you guys coming back down so you and I can not argue about this crap over a beer

An epic 10-man hunt bow hunt on Stateland in 3S in December?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, left field said:

UPDATE:

FOR THE RECORD: A national story regarding Ivermectin and a study regarding its effect on men’s reproductive health that KTSM published, has been removed from our website.  

Concerns over the scientific research methods, the veracity of the original, peer-reviewed report and public statements by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) saying that infertility is not a known side effect of Ivermectin all led to our editorial decision to remove the story.

I am happy to correct this. We're free to use animal dewormer with the security that our little swimmers will be just fine. That is, if we trust the FDA.

21 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You cannot be serious. What about people that have had covid and now have antibodies? They should take an experimental vaccine they dont want or need? Or be fired?? We are through the looking glass.

He’s delusional. 

• Like 3

You cannot be serious. What about people that have had covid and now have antibodies? They should take an experimental vaccine they dont want or need? Or be fired?? We are through the looking glass.

It’s not experimental any more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, left field said:

statements by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) saying that infertility is not a known side effect of Ivermectin all led to our editorial decision to remove the story.

Here on the farm and kennel I have been using Ivermectin for over 40 years, all my dogs have been getting it during mosquito season as a monthly preventative for heartworms and a side benefit is it takes care of other worms and parasites. Use it on my cattle also for parasite control. As far as I can see it is very safe having great results controlling parasites with no side effects. Been breeding these animals on and off all those years with no reproductive problems.

One would be surprised the amount of drugs that are interchanged for use between Humans and Animals.

Al

• Like 2

It’s not experimental any more

Yes it is. They just announced the testing for effects on menstrual issues has begun. There won’t be answers for another 2 years

• Like 1

Yes it is. They just announced the testing for effects on menstrual issues has begun. There won’t be answers for another 2 years

They didn’t announce anything. Some outside scientists decided they want to do a test… anyone can test anything they want

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

This will close short staffed nursing homes , turning PTs back to family members  if there are any , hospitals will be even more backed up as those from the floors to billing , ( which are already short staffed ) see many leave . The largest hospital here has many senior facilities staff, ready to retire over this , these are the guys who keep the lights on .

Glad I’m a healthy fit person who goes to a Dr every 5 years or so , which maybe the future wait time .

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, airedale said:

Here on the farm and kennel I have been using Ivermectin for over 40 years, all my dogs have been getting it during mosquito season as a monthly preventative for heartworms and a side benefit is it takes care of other worms and parasites. Use it on my cattle also for parasite control. As far as I can see it is very safe having great results controlling parasites with no side effects. Been breeding these animals on and off all those years with no reproductive problems.

One would be surprised the amount of drugs that are interchanged for use between Humans and Animals.

Al

It's a wonder drug for those applications and for certain human parasite applications such as River Blindness. Covid seems a bit of a stretch.

13 minutes ago, Nomad said:

This will close short staffed nursing homes , turning PTs back to family members  if there are any , hospitals will be even more backed up as those from the floors to billing , ( which are already short staffed ) see many leave . The largest hospital here has many senior facilities staff, ready to retire over this , these are the guys who keep the lights on .

Glad I’m a healthy fit person who goes to a Dr every 5 years or so , which maybe the future wait time .

Our company has over 500 people so we will fall into that. Everyone was expecting it from NYS though.  And many Depts are already terribly short staffed. And weekly tests that the company is responsible for is also going to be another expense to bear over the PPE etc.  

Our company has over 500 people so we will fall into that. Everyone was expecting it from NYS though.  And many Depts are already terribly short staffed. And weekly tests that the company is responsible for is also going to be another expense to bear over the PPE etc.  

So they never said the company had to pay for the tests just that they had to require a negative result to come to work. And maybe the companies won’t want to bother and will just require the shot

Just now, Chef said:

So they never said the company had to pay for the tests just that they had to require a negative result to come to work. And maybe the companies won’t want to bother and will just require the shot

You can't just require the shot and afford to lose anymore people that refuse to get it.  Terrible staffing issues already.

No they never said it- exactly.  If testing is required it's going to get more in demand and someone will have to pay for it.  

I always hope everyone gets the shot but this mandate will def put a twist into things. Lots of jobs out there that pay as much or more than many of our positions where you don't have to be vaccinated, wear a mask, or be tested. Start loading all that onto already difficult to fill positions just makes it a larger concern. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NonTypical said:

He’s delusional. 

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sleepy Joe, and his puppet masters, sure have that Hitler thing down pat that wackos accused Trump of being, in a big way. Stolen elections have their consequences.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1