Vaccination

You’re literally the idiot with a key board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to have stopped to the level you claim I’m on… I guess I could have made my point to him nicer… but taking a 5 year old out of school so they don’t have to wear a mask would be extremely detrimental to that child’s development

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why because I find it frustrating that people really think they are smarter than the majority of medical experts? That all of a sudden every idiot with a keyboard is a dr. These are not matters of opinion they are matters of fact and public health.

It’s really sad that getting our country out of a pandemic and doing things to protect the community has become political.

No, because youre insulting and condescending ;dont need to be that way Chef, Baby. 

Why because I find it frustrating that people really think they are smarter than the majority of medical experts? That all of a sudden every idiot with a keyboard is a dr. These are not matters of opinion they are matters of fact and public health.

It’s really sad that getting our country out of a pandemic and doing things to protect the community has become political.

I don’t for a second think I’m smarter than the majority of medical experts. The medical experts have just given me many reasons not to trust them and to question their agenda’s be it personal or political.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

You seem to have stopped to the level you claim I’m on… I guess I could have made my point to him nicer… but taking a 5 year old out of school so they don’t have to wear a mask would be extremely detrimental to that child’s development

I work with several people who have JD's from prestigious universities (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) who all pulled their kids out of public school in 2020 because they felt the masks, plexiglass around desks, etc. were detrimental to their development. They enrolled them in private schools with less restrictions. Why can't these schools be treated like a restaurant? place the desks a few feet away from each other and take the masks off.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I work with several people who have JD's from prestigious universities (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) who all pulled their kids out of public school in 2020 because they felt the masks, plexiglass around desks, etc. were detrimental to their development. They enrolled them in private schools with less restrictions. Why can't these schools be treated like a restaurant? place the desks a few feet away from each other and take the masks off.

I think the answer to that question is partly the fact that not all schools have the resources and space to make that happen.  HVAC systems in most schools are antiquated and can't provide proper ventilation.  Classrooms that were already crowded don't have room to spread the desks out enough.  And, some districts don't have the funds or ability to install the plexiglass dividers on the desks.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

No , you are correct Mike , I should - fair point there . I just don’t find him to be quite as insulting as Chef , but to those on the left , he probably is . 

You get it! 

Things are just very absolute for him and he loves throwing derogatory terms for lefties in any chance he gets. 

I don't care too much,everybody has their point of view but the standards should be applied evenly no matter what part of the spectrum you are on. 

• Like 1

One reason she is in school still is because I am afraid that it would be detrimental for her to lose a year of school .There is no doubt in my mind ,these mask supply limited oxygen.For a child that is not healthy.The school district had a good number of parents attend a meeting about this .So far ,nothings been done .

At least last year ,they were able to take off their mask. Ironic that the Covid numbers were at its highest also.

15 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

One reason she is in school still is because I am afraid that it would be detrimental for her to lose a year of school .There is no doubt in my mind ,these mask supply limited oxygen.For a child that is not healthy.The school district had a good number of parents attend a meeting about this .So far ,nothings been done .

At least last year ,they were able to take off their mask. Ironic that the Covid numbers were at its highest also.

The indoor sports are requiring them. Thats safe right??

2 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

I said limited 

Masks do not limit oxygen or increase CO2.  There's no truth to that statement and simple research could dispell that misinformation in seconds.  Surgeons and medical personnel have been wearing masks for hours-long procedures forever with no issues or concerns of oxygen depletion or CO2 elevation.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

21 minutes ago, virgil said:

Masks do not limit oxygen or increase CO2.  There's no truth to that statement and simple research could dispell that misinformation in seconds.  Surgeons and medical personnel have been wearing masks for hours-long procedures forever with no issues or concerns of oxygen depletion or CO2 elevation.

Thats not true- try sprinting with one on.  I agree that its effect on gas exchanges is negligible when not engaging in rigorous physical activity but if you are, it certainly does. 

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

Find someone with a PAM personal air monitor and have them put it in their mask 02 level drops and sets off the alarm. I have verified this with mine the alarm goes in under 30 seconds.

To be honest, I don't believe that there has been any scientific study done on the effects pro or con regarding masks. There has been a lot of layman speculation and guesswork, but I haven't heard of any credible studies actually being conducted. Has any of you heard of such studies?

On the other hand, Trump's vaccines have been studied to death, not only by lab studies but also actual vaccinations of millions of people. I had no fear of the big dreaded and horrifying needle.....lol.

This is why misinformation/disinformation is almost impossible to battle these days.  Believe whatever you want.

Luckily, open heart surgery is not a vigorous activity for the surgical staff.  Otherwise, all the patients would be killed when the medical team passes out.  

1 minute ago, virgil said:

This is why misinformation/disinformation is almost impossible to battle these days.  Believe whatever you want.

Luckily, open heart surgery is not a vigorous activity for the surgical staff.  Otherwise, all the patients would be killed when the medical team passes out.  

They would pass out if they were running with masks on 

2 hours ago, virgil said:

I could see it being more of an issue to high school kids than younger kids.  Unfortunately, at least in our district, the high school kids were testing positive at a much higher rate than the younger kids last year.  Probably more to do with whatever they're doing when they're not in school.

So start training them young to be compliant? I'm choosing to raise my kid to live a healthy life and not question stuff when the "facts" dont add up.

• Like 1

Most kids are wearing mask made from fabric that does not allow good airflow ,just because they have their preferred designs on them .Like its said ,too much of anything is bad for you .Including kids wearing masks for 8 hours .

So that’s an easy fix get the kid a proper mask instead of one that looks cool. If it’s a simple as you just made it then it’s a parent choice to decide what type of mask they put on their child

You think it's intelligent for kids to play full court basketball with a mask on? Indoor track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ideal no, The best thing for them at this point yes

• Haha 1