Vaccination

1 hour ago, virgil said:

Masks do not limit oxygen or increase CO2.  There's no truth to that statement and simple research could dispell that misinformation in seconds.  Surgeons and medical personnel have been wearing masks for hours-long procedures forever with no issues or concerns of oxygen depletion or CO2 elevation.

Surgeons and medical staff are standing in place ,kids running or playing sports require more air to get in their lungs so the oxygen can get to the muscles they're using . You should know this stuff already.

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ideal no, The best thing for them at this point yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats ridiculous. You should stay inside. Definitely avoid the woods, treestands especially. And I wouldnt drive. Do not go in a boat. Or cross a street. Dont let the sun touch you. Oh and golf courses are a hard no. Anywhere lightning could hit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Thats ridiculous. You should stay inside. Definitely avoid the woods, treestands especially. And I wouldnt drive. Do not go in a boat. Or cross a street. Dont let the sun touch you. Oh and golf courses are a hard no. Anywhere lightning could hit

Cant be too safe 

I would say there is a big difference between basic public health measures and getting struck by lightening…

Now for kids who are vaxed I don’t ruin the need to wear them

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

I would say there is a big difference between basic public health measures and getting struck by lightening…

Now for kids who are vaxed I don’t ruin the need to wear them

Definitely do not try and eat that pufferfish that requires expert preparation 

56 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He’s the type to wear a mask walking down the street solo,or in a car by himself .

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Clearly someone who doesnt excersise and understand the benefits of unobstructed breathing.

haha,clearly. You know me and my kind all to well Jeremy. 

I am willing to bet my bow that you have more body fat than me by a long shot. 

I have seen the academy pictures.

17 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

haha,clearly. You know me and my kind all to well Jeremy. 

I am willing to bet my bow that you have more body fat than me by a long shot. 

I have seen the academy pictures.

Theres 20 pounds less of it then the last time you would have seen it . 

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

We definitely disagree on masks and sports.

nah,not on sports. I never chimed in on that one.

wearing them playing basketball makes no sense as that is a pretty close contact sport to begin with.

Soccer would be a different story maybe.  And I do agree that breathing will be harder when you run with a mask on. If everyone is wearing one everyone has the same disadvantage, like a handicap. I doubt anyone would mange to play hard to enough to make themselves pass out. 

1 hour ago, left field said:

Here's an air monitor alarm going off:

Yes a monitor was going off glad she took the time to make a tick tock video when it was going off. But the fact is the 02 level with my PAM in my face mask drop to a level that the alarm goes off.  We also are supposed  to evacuate the area when the PAM alarm goes off. So the statement I replied to that said masks do not lower your 02 level was simply not true.

Masks are required for the non vaxxed at the Bills game Sunday lol, good luck with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pathetic move to even ask for that. Look at all the college stadiums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 9/10/2021 at 4:31 PM, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yes a monitor was going off glad she took the time to make a tick tock video when it was going off. 

Did you miss the part where she said there's nothing they can do for the patients?

Interestingly, her video has changed a few minds:

https://www.insider.com/nurses-viral-tiktok-persuades-people-to-get-vaccinated-2021-9

Sarah Draissi, a 21-year-old hospitality worker in Philadelphia, said she'd put in a lot of effort to learn about COVID-19 online. But by August, she was still unvaccinated.

Though she prided herself on her ability to sort misinformation from fact, the sheer volume of misinformation she'd seen about the COVID-19 vaccine made her wonder whether some of it had to be rooted in truth.

"Healthcare workers on TikTok, usually they're in their house, and they're just getting off a really long shift, and they're really tired," Draissi said. Seeing them outside the hospital wasn't enough to sway her, she said. 

Draissi was at her family's home in Florida when she saw Rice's video. Immediately, she made an appointment to get vaccinated upon her return to Philadelphia. "I went on my phone, and I made an appointment for the day my flight landed," she said.  

"What really stuck with me is when she said, 'There's nothing that we can do for these people,'" Draissi said. "It just made me feel dumb, to be very honest. Because there is something that I can do while I'm healthy and not in an ICU bed."

Shae Garbe, a 23-year-old from Wisconsin, procrastinated getting a vaccine before seeing the video in bed one morning. "It's easy to ignore something when it isn't right in front of your face, but that video was so immersive," Garbe said.

When she saw that Rice's patients were all unvaccinated, she froze. "I watched it a few times on repeat, and then I grabbed my keys. I got vaccinated a half-hour later," Garbe said. 

Both Draissi and Garbe have since shared the video with friends and family.