Vaccination

Serious question. What has anyone actually done (besides posting here which is like pissing in the ocean to try and fill it) to make a change in their local community to support their side of the “issue?”

If you hate masks and vaccines, how have you “fought” that - contact school boards? Local government? Boycotted businesses? Isolated yourself?

If you love masks and vaccines, have you contacted school boards? Local govt? Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear my mask when ever i am in public, when the vaccine first became available my wife and I helped over 200 people secure appointments who would not have been able to on their own

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Here's to hoping the biden vaccine works better . He did tell us how much better we would be if he was president ,of course everything in this country is in worse shape then the previous 4 years . I'm sure it will turn around anytime now now. 

Wasn’t he going to cure cancer he probably busy working on that.

• Like 1

My daughter is going to a concert at spac this weekend. They’re requiring proof of vaccine or negative test. I don’t understand the rationale in that. So it’s ok for the Vaxers to give her covid but not for her to give it to the vaxers? This shit just doesn’t make any sense to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

The trump vaccine was an epic failure.  And if you don’t believe me just scroll back and read the thread. Plenty of supporting evidence.

Time to close the thread down fasteddie!!!

Wait, which is the Trump vaccine? Are they all Trump vaccines? Is there a Biden vaccine, a Harris vaccine? If I originally took a Trump vaccine, am I stuck with a Trump booster jab?

My head is starting to spin here, I need these answers to these pertinent questions before I get my booster!!

;)

20 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

My daughter is going to a concert at spac this weekend. They’re requiring proof of vaccine or negative test. I don’t understand the rationale in that. So it’s ok for the Vaxers to give her covid but not for her to give it to the vaxers? This shit just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Just another clue that anyone with rational reasoning skills could figure out this whole vaccine scam.

• Like 2

Just another clue that anyone with rational reasoning skills could figure out this whole vaccine scam.

Best part is she’s 13 and when she read it she goes “dad this makes zero sense, the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting or spreading it. Why don’t they have to get tested?”

A 13yr old can figure it out but our resident cook can’t…

• Like 2

Vaxed people are far less likely to get covid and if they do get it less likely to transmit.

14 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Wait, which is the Trump vaccine? Are they all Trump vaccines? Is there a Biden vaccine, a Harris vaccine? If I originally took a Trump vaccine, am I stuck with a Trump booster jab?

My head is starting to spin here, I need these answers to these pertinent questions before I get my booster!!

;)

Ok.  Here we go SJ.  Hang with me lol. I started using the term trump vax from doc.  I got my trump vax shots.  I had first hand results of it working (imo). I thought they were great.  But then i read the stuff on this thread and it made me realize they werent good.  So now I’m like you.   I am the “Q” i guess.  Questioning wtf is going on. 

Actually the only vaccine that took money from trumps program is moderna

We didnt argue a single time either LOL

Of course not we are both rational adults with a lot in common. Outside of back and forth on here I could give a crap less about your opinion on a vaccine or politics and I’m almost certain you feel the same way

• Like 1

Best part is she’s 13 and when she read it she goes “dad this makes zero sense, the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting or spreading it. Why don’t they have to get tested?”

A 13yr old can figure it out but our resident cook can’t…

I’m so glad your 13 year old can regurgitate BS that she hears at home. Vaxed people are less likely to get or spread covid yes it happens but it’s not as likely

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok.  Here we go SJ.  Hang with me lol. I started using the term trump vax from doc.  I got my trump vax shots.  I had first hand results of it working (imo). I thought they were great.  But then i read the stuff on this thread and it made me realize they werent good.  So now I’m like you.   I am the “Q” i guess.  Questioning wtf is going on. 

I’m hangin with ya. Just had a large glass of cold cheap wine and am feeling a bit silly before the Thursday night game, lol.

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Absolutely. He hasn’t sniffed anybody lately as far as we know.  I’ll get back to you on anything else that pops in my 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

You really are a idiot. Jeremy and I actually have met in person

But have you met VH

11 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I’m hangin with ya. Just had a large glass of cold cheap wine and am feeling a bit silly before the Thursday night game, lol.

Thats my man!!!   I got one of my best friends from childhood up for the weekend who moved to NC.  Already smashed some brewskis in anticipation.  Not a gmen fan so i could care less about tonight.  VIVA!!!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chef said:

Vaxed people are far less likely to get covid and if they do get it less likely to transmit.

That simply is not true. Believing in the vaccine as you do is the same as believing in the easter bunny.

Saying the same false narrative you hear from fauci on cnn doesn't make it true. The man has stood on stage and lied from day one.

I do not claim to be an expert on man made viruses like you, but I am not interested in the snake oil that continues to be pushed.

If I wanna know where to buy a fresh chicken in the area I will look to you but not for advise on anything relevant to covid.

• Like 1

I’m so glad your 13 year old can regurgitate BS that she hears at home. Vaxed people are less likely to get or spread covid yes it happens but it’s not as likely

Surprisingly you’re wrong again, I don’t talk politics around my daughter. She’ll make her own decisions politically. Just like she did on the vaccine. When they approved it for her age group I gave her 6 sources for information. 2 left leaning, 2 right leaning and 2 from across the pond and she wrote a report on it with her decision and why.

Ps my daughter has no idea if I’m vaccinated or not.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually the only vaccine that took money from trumps program is moderna

Are you talking r and d money or supply contract as Pfizer took a lot from the Trump program on the supply end.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/11/24/938591815/pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine-supply-contract-excludes-many-taxpayer-protections

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

14 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Surprisingly you’re wrong again, I don’t talk politics around my daughter. She’ll make her own decisions politically.

Same here . One of my proudest days was when the youngest asked why we had “ life in prison.” I said well society has deemed that some people are so dangerous,that we don’t want them walking among us .

She simply said , “ I get that , but why don’t we just kill them ?” Ah out of the mouths of babes ….

• Like 3

Same here . One of my proudest days was when the youngest asked why we had “ life in prison.” I said well society has deemed that some people are so dangerous,that we don’t want them walking among us .
She simply said , “ I get that , but why don’t we just kill them ?” Ah out of the mouths of babes ….

I bet you slept good that night!

I have full custody of my daughter but she gets to see her mom every other weekend if she wants. Her mother isn’t a very good role mode so I have to work double hard to keep her heading in the right direction.