Vaccination

The Buffalo Bills will require vaccine proof starting at their next home game , I’m wondering if any teams had that in place at their first game ? 

It’ll be interesting to see the lines and if any back ups , when MLB first used hand held metal detectors, some weren’t getting to their seats till the 5th inning .
Showing a card and picture Id for some guard to look at and compare names and faces seems like it’ll cause a delay X tens of thousands, oh and they like everyone are short staffed as well . 

3 teams I believe had it in place before Bills. I’m guessing Erie County is highly vaccinated anyway so it shouldn’t be a big deal. We’ll see if the stadium looks less crowded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3 teams I believe had it in place before Bills. I’m guessing Erie County is highly vaccinated anyway so it shouldn’t be a big deal. We’ll see if the stadium looks less crowded?

The Bill's are looking for a ton of free money ,they'll do what ever the state and county tells them to do.

6 hours ago, knehrke said:

So, I figured I'd post this quickly before headed off to work on stands and blinds.

Heard lots of folks say doctors have no right to get frustrated with unvaccinated patients. After all, do they get frustrated with obese smokers?

The answer is yes, but the difference is that obese smokers are hurting themselves, while unvaccinated folks are contributing to the continued stream of patients, some of them in good heath otherwise who are now in a bad way with COVID.

Let me be clear that I am not advocating for vaccine mandates. I'm really just trying to interject a bit of perspective into the conversation. Doctors perceptions are skewed because they only see the worst outcomes. That having been said, it's tough to ignore what's right in front of you all day every day, and it's equally difficult not to feel frustration when you perceive others to be contributing to the chaos. Whether that's a valid perception or not is immaterial. After eighteen months of this, docs just want it to be over more so than anybody.

This is just one man's opinion, and my dad had a saying about opinions and arseholes...

I hear you , but if you follow the numbers, Heart disease is the largest cause of death in America and around the world.

Twice as many die yearly from heart disease, than all cancers combined.

Who's the most segment prone to heart disease, you guessed it, Overweight smokers !

Heart disease

"High blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. Several other medical conditions and lifestyle choices can also put people at a higher risk for heart disease, including: Diabetes. Overweight and obesity."

Covid is just a tool to control the masses.

These caring souls that are preaching about covid, don't really care about you, because if they did, they would've put an end to a totally treatable disease that's been killing millions a year for decades.

What really scares me, is that if the Dems were willing to unleash covid in America to derail the 2020 election, what are they willing to do to keep that control ?

We complained about Cuomo sending covid positive patients to the nursing homes, killing thousands, yet have no issue with Biden sending Covid Positive illegals to major cities around the country ?

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

I hear you , but if you follow the numbers, Heart disease is the largest cause of death in America and around the world.
Twice as many die yearly from heart disease, than all cancers combined.
Who's the most segment prone to heart disease, you guessed it, Overweight smokers !
Heart disease
"High blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. Several other medical conditions and lifestyle choices can also put people at a higher risk for heart disease, including: Diabetes. Overweight and obesity."
 These caring souls that are preaching about covid, don't really care about you, because if they did, they would've put an end to a totally treatable disease that's been killing millions a year for decades.
What really scares me, is that if the Dems were willing to unleash covid in America to derail the 2020 election, what are they willing to do to keep that control ?
We complained about Cuomo sending covid positive patients to the nursing homes, killing thousands, yet have no issue with Biden sending Covid Positive illegals to major cities around the country ?

This comment is absolutely sick, if you truly believe that Americans Dem, Repulican what ever released covid on America you should go live in a hole somewhere.

I guess you think 9/11 was done by the cia so we could go to war too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This comment is absolutely sick, if you truly believe that Americans Dem, Repulican what ever released covid on America you should go live in a hole somewhere.

I don’t believe they released it but I think they know/knew way more about it than they admit!

3 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

When there's a readily available, effective and free shot to deal with heart disease, you may have a point.

Did the dems really spring covid on America? I recall a Kraken or two being unleashed.

44 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How can you possibly hate on Donnie Junior? 

Because nobody rooted for Fredo.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Funded the program to make it more lethal, told the American public it wasn't such a big deal when it arrived on our shores, even calling Americans racist for not wanting to visit certain cultural areas that the china virus originated from, fought and bypassed President Trumps orders when he wanted shut down air travel from countries that covid was running rampant, used it as an excuse to change voting/election laws and last but not least,  intentionally sending covid positive illegals to major cities across the country.

I call that sick and immoral, but you call it fair play, since it was done by the Dem establishment that will never let a crisis go to waste.

9/11 was caused by the Dems infiltrating our intelligence agencies, weakening them with their pathetic "New Age" rules, causing a breakdown in communication between said agencies, which allowed known terrorists to be trained to fly planes here and evade detection at local airport security, to board the jets.

And another attempt from you to divert the obvious vaccine fraud, you swallowed hook, line and sinker.

• Thanks 1

I don’t believe they released it but I think they know/knew way more about it than they admit!

I'd be willing to believe that there's more to the story than anyone will admit. But man, that goes for almost anything. I doubt that many of the conspiracy theories online are even close to the truth, though. 

As for docs not getting the jab, I guess I simply haven't seen it. I'm sure such a thing exists, but in my department of 500, with 1000 doctors total at the hospital, I don't know a single one who wasn't vaccinated as soon as possible. However, I do collaborate with a very smart individual who hasn't gotten poked, and she is resisting it with all of her effort, but she's also doing it out of a sense of stubbornness. She simply doesn't countenance being told what to do. She has no concerns as to the safety of the vaccine.

How would they know more than they admit when TRUMP was president when it all went down? You are saying they had better access to foreign intelligence than the president did.

Either that or you’re saying he was in on it too

How would they know more than they admit when TRUMP was president when it all went down? You are saying they had better access to foreign intelligence than the president did.

They absolutely had better intelligence than an outsider President.

The left has been in chinas pockets for years!

• Like 1

Sounds like you are hitting the hard stuff with some of the inmates at work.

This is the most insane thing I’ve heard yet

So the liberals knew about and helped to perpetuate a disease to get rid of Trump… Trump helps develop a vaccine for this disease in record time. You support Trump, want him back in power.

But you won’t take his shot.

You do realize how stupid you sound right ?

So the liberals knew about and helped to perpetuate a disease to get rid of Trump… Trump helps develop a vaccine for this disease in record time. You support Trump, want him back in power.

Wrong again, I don’t support trump! I voted for him and would again but he was/is a lesser of two evils idiot.

We have literally given money to the wuhan lab for years. I don’t know what’s so hard for you to understand? Or do you still think it came from bat shit.

• Like 1

And I haven’t gotten the shot because I’m smart enough to understand statistics and know that I have a zero percent chance of getting sick from covid.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Faucci knew all along ,the prick has been lying all along.  F him .

• Like 5

Faucci knew all along ,the prick has been lying all along.  F him .

There’s millions of brilliant doctors in the world. There’s no reason for an 80 year has been / never was to be the highest paid govt official.

• Like 1