Vaccination

Haven't you seen The Godfather? Fredo Corleone.

Interestingly, John Cazale, who played Fredo, was only in five movies before he died of cancer. All five were nominated for Best Picture Academy Awards: The Godfather; The Conversation; The Godfather Part ll; Dog Day Afternoon; The Deer Hunter. 

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There’s millions of brilliant doctors in the world. There’s no reason for an 80 year has been / never was to be the highest paid govt official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any doctor that goes against the narrative gets shunned by the media . I don't blame doctors for not stepping up. Look how bad the media jumped on joe rogan for living through covid and not being vaxed  

Haven't you seen The Godfather? Fredo Corleone.
Interestingly, John Cazale, who played Fredo, was only in five movies before he died of cancer. All five were nominated for Best Picture Academy Awards: The Godfather; The Conversation; The Godfather Part ll; Dog Day Afternoon; The Deer Hunter. 

Nope.

• Sad 1

Any doctor that goes against the narrative gets shunned by the media . I don't blame doctors for not stepping up. Look how bad the media jumped on joe rogan for living through covid and not being vaxed  

They aren’t taught about reactions to vaccines in med school, that’s the problem. We dealt with it with my daughters reaction to the MMR

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nope.

How is this possible? 

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

"Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."

“My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.”

"I believe in America."

Edited by left field

How is this possible? 
"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."
“My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.”
"I believe in America."

Seen Goodfellas but never any of The Godfather’s. I don’t watch a ton of a movies. Maybe 2 or 3 per year?

How is this possible? 
"I believe in America."

"Theres a lot of money in that white powder, Pop"

18 hours ago, left field said:

When there's a readily available, effective and free shot to deal with heart disease, you may have a point.

Surly you’re not denying that outside of heredity, many of the risk factors are a result of lifestyle choices ,that can be eliminated and greatly reduce the risk . No shot required . 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 6:44 AM, Chef said:

a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

So the police that defended the capital on Jan 6 are patriots

The Trump lovers that stormed it would fit the definitely of enemies or detractors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think what you want and I will do the same. I will no longer stoop to your level to debate semantics and leave myself open to receive your cheap shots about my lack of intelligence or ability to reason.

• Like 4

I can sum it up for you Grouse .

Chef- Trump sucks, She's a psychopath, loser, idiot, dimwit and should be fired. Ban her from ever speaking about covid again.

BMM- She doesn't have the qualifications or show enough proof. Dummkopf

Left field- Star Trek rules, Kirk for President.

• Haha 2

Don’t post stuff like that, chef will want our kids in flak jackets and Kevlar helmets in school!

Actually chef just wants someone to fix the BS in Chicago and see the irony in the fact that they have dumb ass gun laws that don’t work

Think what you want and I will do the same. I will no longer stoop to your level to debate semantics and leave myself open to receive your cheap shots about my lack of intelligence or ability to reason.

At least you admit your lack and inability

That’s a start

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Really do you know how I voted down ticket?

Wow man have not been on this site for a few days now and i still see you trying to convice someone else to think  like you,  just let it go bro lol 

And it is really  crazy that you put personality over who can do a job better  for president.  Would you hire surgeon engineer a scientist solely on the basis of their personality I think not but you libs vote on  that mostly looks like .  Biden did his little  bs line for i am for the  little guy crocodile tears and you bought it Hook Line & Sinker didn't you .

There all full of shit its job performance that matters biden  was there for fifty years got nothing done and now he is  president and  got nothing done .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

Wow man have not been on this site for a few days now and i still see you trying to convice someone else to think  like you,  just let it go bro lol 
And it is really  crazy that you put personality over who can do a job better  for president.  Would you hire surgeon engineer a scientist solely on the basis of their personality I think not but you libs vote on  that mostly looks like .  Biden did his little  bs line for i am for the  little guy crocodile tears and you bought it Hook Line & Sinker didn't you .
There all full of shit its job performance that matters biden  was there for fifty years got nothing done and now he is  president and  got nothing done .

Guy, Trump supports the people who stormed the capital on Jan 6. That automatically makes him the worst/most dangers president we have ever had.

Not to mention numerous officials having to call China to make sure we didn’t go to war.

I know I know anyone that speaks out agains Trump is a liar.

I get it you want to swallow his kids

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Eric is Fredo

That's a common misconception perpetrated by SNL. Don Jr is considered the idiot in and outside the family.

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

"There's a lot of money in that white powder, Pop"

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking." 

I can't believe Biz hasn't seen it. Next thing you know he's going to say he hasn't watched Cool Hand Luke.

9 hours ago, Nomad said:

Surly you’re not denying that outside of heredity, many of the risk factors are a result of lifestyle choices ,that can be eliminated and greatly reduce the risk . No shot required . 

No, but I'm not sure I'm following your point. There's no equivalence between heart disease and covid. Both can be exacerbated by lifestyle choice, but only one is contagious and mitigated by simple behavioural changes and an effective vaccine.

And don't call me Shirley.

7 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Left field- Star Trek rules, Kirk for President.

You're not wrong. When kids were walking around in the '60s throwing up two fingers and saying "peace," I was responding with the split finger "live long and prosper." 

Edited by left field

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

Guy, Trump supports the people who stormed the capital on Jan 6. That automatically makes him the worst/most dangers president we have ever had.

Not to mention numerous officials having to call China to make sure we didn’t go to war.

I know I know anyone that speaks out agains Trump is a liar.

I get it you want to swallow his kids

fake news the cops juat let most of them walk in . It was a setup .

Dude they were not  armed .

Who starts a war with out guns lol.

• Like 1