Vaccination

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Guy, Trump supports the people who stormed the capital on Jan 6. That automatically makes him the worst/most dangers president we have ever had.

Not to mention numerous officials having to call China to make sure we didn’t go to war.

I know I know anyone that speaks out agains Trump is a liar.

I get it you want to swallow his kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden supports the people who burned down cities all over America last year . 

• Like 4

Biden supports the people who burned down cities all over America last year . 

First off that is not true he condemned any violence and looting every time.. 2nd of all there is a big difference between that and trying to overturn a Election and end democracy as we know it in this country

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

First off that is not true he condemned any violence and looting every time.. 2nd of all there is a big difference between that and trying to overturn a Election and end democracy as we know it in this country

I know it's easier for you to focus on Trump, then listen to Biden screwing your old lady or significant other in the next room.

One day your going to need to face reality.

The only one that suffered on 1/6, was the unarmed female veteran that was murdered by a black police officer.

No riots over her death, or the unconfirmed deaths of at least 45,000 Americans and the untold number who suffer from side effects from the covid vaccine so far ?

The collateral damage will be overlooked, as long as the vaccine will bring America back to some type of normalcy.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

You remind me of one of my jewish friends loves guns is pretty conservative  in life but votes demacrat .

Because he thinks the Republicans are going to put him in a concentration camp if they get to much power i am like what ?

He really thinks like that like his whole family he said basically brought up to think that and I know a few  black  guys think the   same thing which is crazy you been talking to  mostly conservative Republicans on here  daily do you really think we want to shove you in a concentration camp come on it's just crazy talk. 

If anything the people that want to stick people in a concentration camps  are  democrats in fact I'm pretty sure I heard some of them saying that on the news the other day over covid. And the people that will be saving you from those  camps would be guys like buckmaster not those limo liberals   you picked the wrong side bro you just to dense to know it .  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Chef said:

Its comical that you believe thats what they were doing . Your progressive brothers and sisters were burning down police stations and court housee across the country . They even went as far as to put up those mean, nasty walls around a perimeter. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, virgil said:

For those of you who are anti-vax, would you refuse monoclonal antibody treatment if you were to become infected and sick?

I'm not anti vax . This BS they are pushing is not a vaccine ,its a band aid for people with shit immune systems . Instead of the medical community doing their job and calling out the ones who need it ,they just want to throw a blanket over everyone so they dont have to point fingers . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not anti vax . This BS they are pushing is not a vaccine ,its a band aid for people with shit immune systems . Instead of the medical community doing their job and calling out the ones who need it ,they just want to throw a blanket over everyone so they dont have to point fingers . 

They are pushing for 100% vaccine so that there is no control group. Right now we have a perfect control group and experimental group with the vaccine. If it stayed this way, in 3-5 years we could compare how everyone is doing. But if they get 100% vaccinated then the comparisons have to end and they'll blame fast food and environmental stuff on the issues people have down the road.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Why is there a vaccine mandate for federal employees but not welfare?

They’re the two biggest check writers in the country.

Theres alot to it that would make anyone with any reasoning skills whatsoever to question it. 

• Like 1

Why is there a vaccine mandate for federal employees but not welfare?

They’re the two biggest check writers in the country.

I actually agree with you there and welfare should also have to pass a drug test

• Like 3

I actually agree with you there and welfare should also have to pass a drug test

No one should have to pass a drug test, if you’re able to make it to work on time and perform your duties safely who cares how F*cked up you get on your off time?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

No one should have to pass a drug test, if you’re able to make it to work on time and perform your duties safely who cares how F*cked up you get on your off time?

I never understood why it's ok for someone to go home and drink their ass off but not smoke some weed and go to sleep. 

• Like 2