Vaccination

12 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

I guess you didn't view the ER nurse video that grouse posted, or lost interest while watching it because there's to many facts for you to handle ? 

I haven't visited this thread in months. Is this how you guys are doing your research? Youtube videos? Man this is an embarrassment to our public education system.

Please link me to a credible study, not a youtube video for f's sakes that supports these claims. I support your right to choose to be vaccinated or not, but I do not support you spreading false information because you did some research on youtube.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

it is now thanks to cuomo,haha.

Companies still drug test . Coumo also snuck some back door shit in too that nobody knew about right away either.  If you get your medical marijuana card in NY you. ose your pistol permit in NY for breaking a federal law. 

46 minutes ago, Belo said:

I haven't visited this thread in months. Is this how you guys are doing your research? Youtube videos? Man this is an embarrassment to our public education system.

Please link me to a credible study, not a youtube video for f's sakes that supports these claims. I support your right to choose to be vaccinated or not, but I do not support you spreading false information because you did some research on youtube.

There are doctors and scientist who have turned to alternative sources of media ,I'm not sure if you knew this or not but the news isnt actually reporting the truth anymore.

• Like 3

Companies still drug test . Coumo also snuck some back door shit in too that nobody knew about right away either.  If you get your medical marijuana card in NY you. ose your pistol permit in NY for breaking a federal law. 

Comie mike doesn’t like citizens owning guns so he all for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

There are doctors and scientist who have turned to alternative sources of media ,I'm not sure if you knew this or not but the news isnt actually reporting the truth anymore.

doctors and scientist that have proven case studies claiming this high number of fatalities? No single person or persons has the ability to do this research, it would take entire institutions and cooperation from thousands of independent hospitals to achieve this level of detailed data.

Good lord, I'm not trying to pull my dick out and wave my credentials around because that shouldn't be necessary when talking facts, research and science. If this keeps going I'm going to ask some of you to list your education and occupation so I at least understand who I'm matching wits with. I was hoping not to be my typical demeaning asshole self though.

35 minutes ago, Belo said:

doctors and scientist that have proven case studies claiming this high number of fatalities? No single person or persons has the ability to do this research, it would take entire institutions and cooperation from thousands of independent hospitals to achieve this level of detailed data.

Good lord, I'm not trying to pull my dick out and wave my credentials around because that shouldn't be necessary when talking facts, research and science. If this keeps going I'm going to ask some of you to list your education and occupation so I at least understand who I'm matching wits with. I was hoping not to be my typical demeaning asshole self though.

I have no idea what the original claim was.  I'm just saying that people who know more then you and I about the medical community are turning to alternative media to get their voice heard.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

No one should have to pass a drug test, if you’re able to make it to work on time and perform your duties safely who cares how F*cked up you get on your off time?

Your point here is make it to work on time. I agree, But if you are taking a check from us taxpayers and not from your employment, and you can afford drugs, then you can afford less of a check....

Your point here is make it to work on time. I agree, But if you are taking a check from us taxpayers and not from your employment, and you can afford drugs, then you can afford less of a check....

I completely understand your point, the fraud that is welfare is disgusting, I just think our country’s war on drugs is asinine and another huge waste of our money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belo said:

If you watch the video you will see she references ALL the sources for ALL of the information and evidence she is supplying.  Some of the information on YouTube is very credible and to say it isn't is just indoctrinated ignorance to keep people from hearing opposing views.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Belo said:

I've left links to medical studies from other countries that counter your covid claims and you still claim that it's gibberish, unless it comes from some lib doctor from NYC, you know the expert doctors that killed thousands of covid patients by putting them on ventilators ?

Luckily, some doctors with experience put and end to that treatment and saved thousands from certain death.

You don't need a superior education to know what's right and what's wrong.

When given all of the facts, most people can make their own decisions, except for the liberal slaves, they need their marching orders.

Every day that goes by, the main stream media is losing the battle to cover up their lies about the vaccine and the alternative + preventative medications that are being used with great effectiveness in other countries.

Meanwhile, the current administration's experts are intentionally transporting untested refugees from countries that have who's knows what covid variant around the US.

Are those the educated experts you want us to trust ?

Other countries have closed their borders to stop the spread, but our "Experts" are rolling out the welcome mat and then penalizing Americans with mandates, lockdowns, social distancing, covid passports and injections.

Even a fifth grader could tell you that's idiotic.

Have fun at the wedding, hopefully it's not near a town that they transported unchecked illegals to.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Id say 60% of people
I saw walking around pittsburgh were masked. Alone. Outside. Bunch of dummies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As a Bills fan it seems sort of a betrayal that you would visit the home of the Steelers after week 1 of the NFL this season. Maybe it was those masks that allowed them to win. :D

• Like 1

They are pushing for 100% vaccine so that there is no control group. Right now we have a perfect control group and experimental group with the vaccine. If it stayed this way, in 3-5 years we could compare how everyone is doing. But if they get 100% vaccinated then the comparisons have to end and they'll blame fast food and environmental stuff on the issues people have down the road.

This ok with everyone?

As I said before the reason for the push is above

In that video he talks about the need to punish and shun the unvaccinated until they "willingly" get the jab.  LOL!!

This is the mindset of totalitarians.  They will force you to do oppressive things until you submit to their demands, then they will say you did it willingly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This ok with everyone?

Can't help but wonder how much stock these people have of the vaccine manufacturers:

WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The United States on Wednesday promised to buy 500 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses to donate to other countries as it comes under increasing pressure to share its supply with the rest of the world.

Biden said the United States would provide $370 million "to support administering these shots" and more than $380 million to help the Global Vaccine Alliance (GAVI) handle vaccine distribution

No one should have to pass a drug test, if you’re able to make it to work on time and perform your duties safely who cares how F*cked up you get on your off time?

I’m saying people that receive welfare should have to pass a drug test

• Like 1

I completely understand your point, the fraud that is welfare is disgusting, I just think our country’s war on drugs is asinine and another huge waste of our money.

I agree with this as well

https://apnews.com/article/business-health-florida-united-states-public-health-266fab39afaf6635bd10f96d7fb193ee

This is refreshing to hear someone finally go against the mainstream media and left's narrative publicly. 

Dude it clearly states DeSantis chose this guy because he parrots his horse shit