Vaccination

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Why are you so afraid of the vaccine? How many other vaccines are required for you son to
Go to school? Why are you living in fear. Hiding your son in your basement from a vaccine that has a 99.999999% chance of no ill effects.

Sounds like you a sheep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok for you to hide in your house from a virus that has a 99 percent survival rate ? You have been terrified from the start ,we didnt forget.

• Like 1

It's ok for you to hide in your house from a virus that has a 99 percent survival rate ? You have been terrified from the start ,we didnt forget.

1 I don’t hide in my house I go to work and interact with people daily. I bet I see more people in a day than you do in a week. 2nd off all taking normal precautions like wearing a mask and sanitizing ones hands is hardly hiding.

On the other hand you cower in fear and even want to pull your child out of school over a vaccine. It’s quite sad your lack of trust of science. Of the whole world was like you we wouldn’t travel due to fears of falling off of a flat earth, would have never discovered antibiotics, or even know how babies are born

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

1 I don’t hide in my house I go to work and interact with people daily. I bet I see more people in a day than you do in a week. 2nd off all taking normal precautions like wearing a mask and sanitizing ones hands is hardly hiding.

On the other hand you cower in fear and even want to pull your child out of school over a vaccine. It’s quite sad your lack of trust of science. Of the whole world was like you we wouldn’t travel due to fears of falling off of a flat earth, would have never discovered antibiotics, or even know how babies are born

If the whole world was like me they would have been up at 4 am to run and live a healthy life style.  It's not a secret that old and fat people are getting their asses kicked by this virus . I'm not old but I could lose a some weight and get in shape . That's what I did to protect myself from this virus . I guess you could say I'm a fighter ,I took the road less traveled to build my bodies natural immunity, not hide in my house and wait for a magic shot. So yes things would be alot different if the whole world thought like I did. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

or even know how babies are born

I wonder why the proponents of the vaccine are very willing to set aside individual rights in the light of 690,000 COVID deaths (and I'm not certain all those tallied are actual deaths by COVID as opposed to a death while having COVID) but are screaming at the top of their lungs to protect individual human rights when staring at over 800,000 US abortions each year.  AND the flip the coin and there are people screaming about being willing to take a woman's right but don't tell me what I must do. If this COVID has done one thing for me it is to really highlight even more hypocrisy  in the world. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If the whole world was like me they would have been up at 4 am to run and live a healthy life style.  It's not a secret that old and fat people are getting their asses kicked by this virus . I'm not old but I could lose a some weight and get in shape . That's what I did to protect myself from this virus . I guess you could say I'm a fighter ,I took the road less traveled to build my bodies natural immunity, not hide in my house and wait for a magic shot. So yes things would be alot different if the whole world thought like I did. 

Easy now, we know the cook doesn’t believe in that science!

Instead of taking care of himself he’d rather put his faith in the government and their bought and paid for dr’s!

We all know government’s have never fucked anything up!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Easy now, we know the cook doesn’t believe in that science!

Instead of taking care of himself he’d rather put his faith in the government and their bought and paid for dr’s!

We all know government’s have never fucked anything up!

Sounds great in theory until he shows up at the hospital and instead of a doctor who works on patients every single day, he's greeted with a national guard doctor who hasn't seen a patient since 2014

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sounds great in theory until he shows up at the hospital and instead of a doctor who works on patients every single day, he's greeted with a national guard doctor who hasn't seen a patient since 2014

His only remedy is to administer an IV .

• Like 1

We’re going to run out of national guardsmen pretty quick. Although they keep back pedaling on our mandate over 200 of my coworkers aren’t vaccinated and I work at a small prison, some will cave but how many?

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

We’re going to run out of national guardsmen pretty quick. Although they keep back pedaling on our mandate over 200 of my coworkers aren’t vaccinated and I work at a small prison, some will cave but how many?

and what happens to the finance world, legal world, even restaurant staff? Can the national guard mix drinks in NYC? Can they execute trades? Can they lead a trial?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

and what happens to the finance world, legal world, even restaurant staff? Can the national guard mix drinks in NYC? Can they execute trades? Can they lead a trial?

Will they get paid the same as the other nurses and doctors they are working  with? I have a feeling the national guardsmen are not thrilled about this assignment.

• Like 2

It was also discussed to bring in the national guard to be school bus drivers in NY  They already did it in NH. Crazy days. . Some schools are telling 9-12 they have to transport themselves or go remote due to lack of drivers. 

Putting this burden now for healthcare workers is idiocy.  Let them work or take a covid test at least.  

Nurses have been heroes for the last 18 months now they can't work? How healthy is it to be delaying surgeries and closing sections. Its a self induced problem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Leave personal responsibility out of this ! Age we can’t change, but imagine worrying about covid and being able to,remove the other top risk factor and not even trying . 

• Like 2

I have skipped retirement savings for years in favor of preparation for the country’s imminent financial destruction.

I’m in great shape until one of our enemies attack is while we are weakened.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Covid is like eating raw cookie dough. We know the risks, now let us live our lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Except for the small part about a belly ache not being contagious.

• Like 1