Vaccination

Needed to run some errands ,one being new hiking shoes , as they’re on the shortage list . Went to REI a store for outdoor types who hug trees not sit in them . They have signs requiring wearing a mask ! Sorry I won’t shop where I have to wear one or show my vac card, so in I go sans mask .
No one said anything although the shoe salesperson basically dropped the boxes off and ran off…lol . Oh and there’s a sign apologizing for low inventory on shoes so I was right  . About $200 later I got me a new pair of Keens .
Next stop the gun shop ! Cops and FF buying guns and ammo not a mask in sight ! Lots of 300 BLK, .308 though .

I didnt wear one in chapel hill this week. They can bite me. This crap doesnt end until we end it. I wont mess around at the airport though, they dont play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is 'full blown HIV'?

HIV infection follows three stages, the last of which is the most severe and causes full-blown AIDS. The first stage is the acute infection stage. Many people who first acquire HIV do not experience any symptoms. The ones who do may suffer from flu-like symptoms. The second stage of HIV is called clinical latency. This means the virus is inactive, dormant, and reproduces at a much slower rate than it did in the acute phase. This stage may last for up to one decade, but in some people it may progress faster. The third stages of HIV infection is full-blown AIDS. In this stage, people have very low T-cell counts and compromised immune systems that make them susceptible to infections and certain kinds of cancer. Early detection and treatment of HIV can help prevent the development of full-blown AIDS.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-fact-checks-fauci-college-games-covid-spreaders

"There’s been a 35% decline in Georgia, 32% decline in South Carolina, 30% decline in Mississippi, 22% decline in Arkansas, 23% in Alabama, 9% in Texas. Every single SEC state where millions of people have gone to college football games has not led to a feast of COVID as Doctor Fauci predicted," Travis said.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

HIV infection follows three stages, the last of which is the most severe and causes full-blown AIDS. The first stage is the acute infection stage. Many people who first acquire HIV do not experience any symptoms. The ones who do may suffer from flu-like symptoms. The second stage of HIV is called clinical latency. This means the virus is inactive, dormant, and reproduces at a much slower rate than it did in the acute phase. This stage may last for up to one decade, but in some people it may progress faster. The third stages of HIV infection is full-blown AIDS. In this stage, people have very low T-cell counts and compromised immune systems that make them susceptible to infections and certain kinds of cancer. Early detection and treatment of HIV can help prevent the development of full-blown AIDS.

Right, thanks.  Did you read the definition that you just posted?  Or, are you only interested in posting something provocative?  That tweet is idiotic and purposely misleading- surely intended for the gullible and stupid.  Magic never had AIDS.  And, in case it needs to be pointed out, HIV and Covid transmission are not similar.  Covid is airborne.  HIV is primarily spread through needle sharing and unprotected sex- neither of which typically takes place on the basketball court.

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

Right, thanks.  Did you read the definition that you just posted?  Or, are you only interested in posting something provocative?  That tweet is idiotic and purposely misleading- surely intended for the gullible and stupid.  Magic never had AIDS.  And, in case it needs to be pointed out, HIV and Covid transmission are not similar.  Covid is airborne.  HIV is primarily spread through needle sharing and unprotected sex- neither of which typically takes place on the basketball court.

The point is the NBA shouldn't even be testing for covid at this point. High School and College sports aren't tested daily. Move on already. We flattened the curve in April 2020

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The point is the NBA shouldn't even be testing for covid at this point. High School and College sports aren't tested daily. Move on already. We flattened the curve in April 2020

if you feel you have a valid point, why not use factual information and legitimate comparisons to make that point?  Why intentionally use disinformation to simply rile up the dummies?

• Like 3

The good news is tjat faucci gave permission to eat dinner with our families for thanksgiving (if you can find a turkey) if you are vaccinated . Who is still listening to this guy? Hes changed the narrative so many times in the last year and a half ,most of us get it ,he has no idea how to beat covid.

50 minutes ago, virgil said:

if you feel you have a valid point, why not use factual information and legitimate comparisons to make that point?  Why intentionally use disinformation to simply rile up the dummies?

Sure. 99%+ survival rate. stop testing everyone and just treat those who need it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bidens seen violating DC’s indoor mask mandate at pricey restaurant

Of course ,all them slimy Fs are doing it .  Newsom mandates vaccines for school kids but for some reason his daughter is exempt. He also has a lengthy list of violations he's been caught in the act.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, virgil said:

It worked, Your riled up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Woman Threatens Health Officials with Giant Snake to Avoid Taking COVID Vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-threatens-health-officials-with-giant-snake-to-avoid-taking-covid-vaccine/ar-AAPFwWf?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnbfcL 

The article states “A woman in India recently threatened health officials with a giant snake in an attempt to avoid receiving the corona virus vaccine.” 

Now that is one serious anti-vaccination person! 

If the snake bit her, would she accept the injection of anti-venom?

Considering that Colin Powell passed away from COVID , yet was fully vaxxed, isn’t it clear that vaxxed people can not only still develop full blown COVID ( for Virgil , lol) but also , be vectors for transmission? Enough of the public shaming of Individuals who exercise their right to assert their individual freedoms and make their own personal choices as to what chemicals are introduced into their bodies , I say !!