Vaccination

Considering that Colin Powell passed away from COVID , yet was fully vaxxed, isn’t it clear that vaxxed people can not only still develop full blown COVID ( for Virgil , lol) but also , be vectors for transmission? Enough of the public shaming of Individuals who exercise their right to assert their individual freedoms and make their own personal choices as to what chemicals are introduced into their bodies , I say !! 

The liberals have an answer for that argument. Its "Yeah but still..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Considering that Colin Powell passed away from COVID , yet was fully vaxxed, isn’t it clear that vaxxed people can not only still develop full blown COVID ( for Virgil , lol) but also , be vectors for transmission? Enough of the public shaming of Individuals who exercise their right to assert their individual freedoms and make their own personal choices as to what chemicals are introduced into their bodies , I say !! 

Colin Powell had a Pre-existing condition..."CANCER"...and he was 84 years old... 

34 minutes ago, Thebluesman5748 said:

Colin Powell had a Pre-existing condition..."CANCER"...and he was 84 years old... 

Oh ,we're not calling it death from covid anymore ? Alot of people in hospitals who were fighting for their lives contracted covid once in the hospital and the cause was listed as covid. 

2 hours ago, Thebluesman5748 said:

Doesn't matter Vinny- my point is that despite being vaxxed, he still was a vector for transmission. There are ALOT of people who were aymptomatic walking around prior to tha vax that spread it , unbeknownst to them and others and now, post vax, the same situation persists. Just because your're vaxxed doesnt mean you cant give to others- remember that. 

He was 84 and had cancer….. it’s long know that these vaccines are less effective on people with cancer.

Also the unvaxed are 11x more likely to die form covid than the vaxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

He was 84 and had cancer….. it’s long know that these vaccines are less effective on people with cancer.

Youre missing my point- i'm talking about his ability to transmit to others, which is very clear that he could, despite his status as being vaxxed.

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Youre missing my point- i'm talking about his ability to transmit to others, which is very clear that he could, despite his status as being vaxxed.

you made two points,that vaxxed people can get covid and can transmit it. Don't drop the one because it is inconvenient. And the mis-spell is your,it should be you are.

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

you made two points,that vaxxed people can get covid and can transmit it. Don't drop the one because it is inconvenient. And the mis-spell is your,it should be you are.

That is not the point he referenced in his reply Mike. He ignored the first point entirely, so, maybe it wasn't convenient for him !!

Also, I dont belive the misspell was directed towards me as Virgil cited someones else's quote in his reply, not mine.  If youre referring to the fact that I left out the apostophe in you're (I put youre instead), that's a bit fastidious , don't you think? Everyone has mispells when they type informal replies in a discussion, even you, so come on!!

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

That is not the point he referenced in his reply Mike. He ignored the first point entirely, so, maybe it wasn't convenient for him !!

Also, I dont belive the misspell was directed towards me as Virgil cited someones else's quote in his reply, not mine.  If youre referring to the fact that I left out the apostophe in you're (I put youre instead), that's a bit fastidious , don't you think? Everyone has mispells when they type informal replies in a discussion, even you, so come on!!

I know who the misspell was directed at,but you said you didn't see it.

I was trying to help you out. I don't care if people can spell or not,there are plenty of other indicators for intelligence or lack thereof.

16 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I was trying to help you out. I don't care if people can spell or not,there are plenty of other indicators for intelligence or lack thereof.

16 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I didn’t , but thanks . Now , in regards to less trivial matters , I was responding to Chef’s reply which focused on - as you described- my second point . Can you refute it ? That is key here , especially as it pertains to the tone and tenor of this thread , I think as some here seem to be of the opinion that when vaxxed people- due to their altruistic and selfless regard for others- are virtuous Because they no longer are a danger to others in terms of COVID due to the fact that they can no longer serve as disease vectors . I’ m saying that position is erroneous and inaccurate ; Powell’s death is a testament to that fact . 

Edited by Northcountryman

2 hours ago, Chef said:

That's number is not true and you know it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

I didn’t , but thanks . Now , in regards to less trivial matters , I was responding to Chef’s reply which focused on - as you described- my second point . Can you refute it ? That is key here , especially as it pertains to the tone and tenor of this thread , I think as some here seem to be of the opinion that when vaxxed people- due to their altruistic and selfless regard for others- are virtuous Because they no longer are a danger to others in terms of COVID due to the fact that they can no longer serve as disease vectors . I’ m saying that position is erroneous and inaccurate ; Powell’s death is a testament to that fact . 

Vaxxed people are less of a danger in the sense that they are less likely to fill up the hospitals  Sure,they can still get and transmit it.

A lot of people that don't want to get the vaccine for health reasons are fine with using Teflon pans,bpa laden plastic products,eat feedlot beef and gm corn and soybeans. 

If you don't want to take it own it. Health reasons,haha.

40 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Vaxxed people are less of a danger in the sense that they are less likely to fill up the hospitals  Sure,they can still get and transmit it.

A lot of people that don't want to get the vaccine for health reasons are fine with using Teflon pans,bpa laden plastic products,eat feedlot beef and gm corn and soybeans. 

Some of us still have faith in our bodies immune system I guess

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Some of us are resistant to take it based on principle , my friend - point being , I don’t want the government telling me that I must because they say so. We are traveling down a dangerous road right now , I’m telling you !! And , if you’re willing to grant the govt that right , it may become much easier for them to assert other regulatory measures over other aspects of our lives . 

21 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Some of us are resistant to take it based on principle , my friend - point being , I don’t want the government telling me that I must because they say so. We are traveling down a dangerous road right now , I’m telling you !! And , if you’re willing to grant the govt that right , it may become much easier for them to assert other regulatory measures over other aspects of our lives . 

Ok,that's your opinion. Plenty of things the government regulates and you follow those I assume. You draw your line wherever you want. You see a sinister plan of taking away rights,I see it as doing my part to get the country reopened and back in business.

Nobody is going to change anyone's mind here. The world is as you see it.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I do like where you are going here. But all the various issues with the products you  listed wernt found until data from long term studies showed them. With no long term studies of the mRNA covid 19 vaccine how can one be sure of the safety. I do know the mRNA technology has been studied for decades. But this being the first mRNA vaccine brought out to the masses after decades of failures I can’t see how some don’t understand the hesitancy.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok,that's your opinion. Plenty of things the government regulates and you follow those I assume. You draw your line wherever you want. You see a sinister plan of taking away rights,I see it as doing my part to get the country reopened and back in business.

Nobody is going to change anyone's mind here. The world is as you see it.

Yes , it is and as you say , “I draw my line wherever I want “, point being , I retain control over that - well , at least for now . At the rate we’re going though , perhaps none of us will retain the ability to make choices for themselves . Indeed , that is a scary and unsettling thought . I think you should think about what I’m saying instead of automatically acceding to whatever the govt demands and decides. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Oh it worked . Looks like Pfizer is the one pounding the pavement for the forced vaccines . All for profit and zero liability . They tell Biden what to do.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/leaked-contracts-reveal-pfizer-used-power-shift-risk-maximize-profits-negotiations-governments/

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, virgil said:

Love when someone tries to post a smartass response and can't even spell.

I didn't try, I posted a response.

This coming from someone that was told put a "Vaccine" into their body, from a President that can't even put a sentence together ??????

Roll up your sleeve slave, it's time for your monthly Covid jab and don't forget to wear the double mask produced by Fauci's mask company.

Their laughing all the way to the bank, sipping margaritas on their yachts, while your masked up hiding in your basement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1