Vaccination

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Do you realize I could use your exact same arguments to try to discredit your opinion?  

Exactly, but I'm not mandating you to not take the vaccine for the common good.

My cousin is vaxxed, with booster and still got covid.

Don't know how he got it, as he's been very cautious because he has a heart condition.

He feels + looks like death, but hopefully now he'll have natural antibodies to help fight the Rona, if he lives.

Docs are putting him on some type of drug cocktail that has a drug in it that rhymes with pectin and we'll see if his condition improves.

I hope your friend gets well soon.

1 minute ago, Shoots100 said:

Exactly, but I'm not mandating you to not take the vaccine for the common good.

My cousin is vaxxed, with booster and still got covid.

Don't know how he got it, as he's been very cautious because he has a heart condition.

He feels + looks like death, but hopefully now he'll have natural antibodies to help fight the Rona, if he lives.

Docs are putting him on some type of drug cocktail that has a drug in it that rhymes with pectin and we'll see if his condition improves.

I hope your friend gets well soon.

your cousin is in much worse shape than my friend,he just about recovered. 

Hope your cousin makes it. 

I just don't get why you wouldn't try the vaccine,what is the downside? 

Is it just not doing what you are told to do by the government if you don't agree?

Even if the vaccine is only 20% effective,why not take it? 20 % is  a lot better than 0 %.  

I eat organic foods for a couple of reasons,grow my own for some of it. Also a big reason why I hunt. No to feedlot beef. 

I don't see the risk of taking the vaccine as a big threat to my health as I do covid. I am fairly confident I would get over it,but I also am fairly confident that the drug companies don't want to kill their clients.  That being said,i don't take any regular medications and don't plan to in the the near future. 

8 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Is it just not doing what you are told to do by the government if you don't agree?

Even if the vaccine is only 20% effective,why not take it? 20 % is  a lot better than 0 %.  

I eat organic foods for a couple of reasons,grow my own for some of it. Also a big reason why I hunt. No to feedlot beef. 

I don't see the risk of taking the vaccine as a big threat to my health as I do covid. I am fairly confident I would get over it,but I also am fairly confident that the drug companies don't want to kill their clients.  That being said,i don't take any regular medications and don't plan to in the the near future. 

For me there isnt enough long term testing . Once it goes in you can never go back . Sanja gupta said mrna was originally started as cancer treatment to slowly administer drugs to fight cancer patients, the reason they stopped was because the around the 5th dose the toxicity compounds between doses and keeps getting more toxic for the body.

8 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I haven't gotten the jab because I don't see the benefit in it, for me. If I felt I was high risk,I can see a benefit. Same reason I do not get the flu vaccine. I see the jab as something that could cause an issue for myself not prevent a issue.

If my immune system is doing ok, I don't wanna take something that could compromise it. That is my reason.

9 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

For me, its the Potential longterm side efefcts for me. In time, however, when more is known about the virus, and the vaccine, I could be persuaded to take it.

9 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Although i cant speak for anyone else, Its a big reason for me

19 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I'm glad your friend is doing better and hope he makes a full recovery.

Why don't I get the Jab ?

I've had covid and am told by the experts that I have anti bodies that are stronger and longer lasting than any jab being made.

It would also be my luck that I would be one of the.0019% that would have a severe issue with the Jab and die.

"Since December 2020, more than 350 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Aug. 26, 2021.)"

I also know several vaxxed friends that have severe health issues after taking the jab and all of them said they would've never taken the jab if they knew it had such adverse side effects.

Side effects that weren't known, because it wasn't tested long term before being administered.

Like you, I watch what I put into my body and would rather suffer another bout of covid, before injecting something that may have side effects that I may never be able to recover from.

Both Big Pharma and the Gov't have no liability either, and that's a big red flag I can't overlook.

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

fc779b793a645d0ce0e5591a0fa215a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very sad losing a child.  Nobody should experience that in a perfect world.   But out of the 542 that passed, according to Ben Shapiro, about 20 or less were considered “healthy” without underlying conditions.   I tried to fact check that stat, but covid stats are so difficult to read and decipher imo.  This isn’t a illness that effects the youth.  Thats a fact. 

Very sad losing a child.  Nobody should experience that in a perfect world.   But out of the 542 that passed, according to Ben Shapiro, about 20 or less were considered “healthy” without underlying conditions.   I tried to fact check that stat, but covid stats are so difficult to read and decipher imo.  This isn’t a illness that effects the youth.  Thats a fact. 

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Depends on how you measure "affects".

From April 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, data suggest that more than 140,000 children under age 18 in the United States lost a parent, custodial grandparent, or grandparent caregiver who provided the child’s home and basic needs, including love, security, and daily care. 

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1007-covid-19-orphaned-children.html

700K+ people died in the US. How many were parents, grandparents, guardians or cared for underage children? 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01253-8/fulltext

Globally, from March 1, 2020, to April 30, 2021, we estimate 1 134 000 children (95% credible interval 884 000–1 185 000) experienced the death of primary caregivers, including at least one parent or custodial grandparent. 1 562 000 children (1 299 000–1 683 000) experienced the death of at least one primary or secondary caregiver. Countries in our study set with primary caregiver death rates of at least one per 1000 children included Peru (10·2 per 1000 children), South Africa (5·1), Mexico (3·5), Brazil (2·4), Colombia (2·3), Iran (1·7), the USA (1·5), Argentina (1·1), and Russia (1·0). Numbers of children orphaned exceeded numbers of deaths among those aged 15–50 years. Between two and five times more children had deceased fathers than deceased mothers.

On 10/24/2021 at 2:27 PM, Jeremy K said:

So the doctor whose main income comes from youtube (per his Rogan interview) says that he has an anonymous source that a wildy approximate number of congress took his covid protocol and didn't go to the hospital?

No other information provided.

Solid.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, left field said:

So the doctor whose main income comes from youtube (per his Rogan interview) says that he has an anonymous source that a wildy approximate number of congress took his covid protocol and didn't go to the hospital?

No other information provided.

Solid.

The alternative is a news source sponsored by big pharma ,even more solid. Also doctor gupta is familiar with doctor kory ,he's read some of his research , I dont think your attempt to discredit doctor kory was very successful. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 3

Because "big pharma" just cares about the dollars? Or are they evil?

Merck developed and marketed ivermectin. Do you think that if there was the slimmest positive result from this product as a treatment for covid that they wouldn't be trumpetting it from the highest mountain? That would be worth what? Billions? If I was an investor in Merck and found out that they suppressed positive results I would be calling for this guys immediate dismissal. 

This is their statement on covid.

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 

No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 

A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

By the way, Merck seems to have a heart as they donated a lot of ivermectin to stop river blindness.

Following its blockbuster success as a veterinary antiparasitic, another Merck scientist, Mohamed Aziz, collaborated with the World Health Organization to test the safety and efficacy of ivermectin against onchocerciasis in humans.[70] They found it to be highly safe and effective,[71] triggering Merck to register ivermectin for human use as "Mectizan" in France in 1987.[70] A year later, Merck CEO Roy Vagelos agreed that Merck would donate all ivermectin needed to eradicate river blindness.[70] In 1998, that donation would be expanded to include ivermectin used to treat lymphatic filariasis.[70]

The initial price proposed by Merck in 1987 was US$6 per treatment, which was unaffordable for patients who most needed ivermectin.[73] The company donated hundreds of millions of courses of treatments since 1988 in more than 30 countries.[73] Between 1995 and 2010, the program using donated ivermectin to prevent river blindness is estimated to have prevented seven million years of disability at a cost of US$257 million.[74]

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Because "big pharma" just cares about the dollars? Or are they evil?

Merck developed and marketed ivermectin. Do you think that if there was the slimmest positive result from this product as a treatment for covid that they wouldn't be trumpetting it from the highest mountain? That would be worth what? Billions? If I was an investor in Merck and found out that they suppressed positive results I would be calling for this guys immediate dismissal. 

This is their statement on covid.

By the way, Merck seems to have a heart as they donated a lot of ivermectin to stop river blindness.

Because it cost 30 cents a dose ,cant keep investors happy with those numbers . Have no fear, a "different " medication is on the way that does the same thing as ivermectin. 

Do you do any research?

Price history for 20 tablets of ivermectin 3mg

Average cash price - $108.34

Not sure what the "docs" are "prescribing" but let's say it's a course of 20 pills. Multiply that by 6 billion people. (Let's be super fair and say they give away a few billion doses.)

$650,040,000,000.

Chump change.

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Do you do any research?

Price history for 20 tablets of ivermectin 3mg

Average cash price - $108.34

Not sure what the "docs" are "prescribing" but let's say it's a course of 20 pills. Multiply that by 6 billion people. (Let's be super fair and say they give away a few billion doses.)

$650,040,000,000.

Chump change.

Why do I always have to do the heavy lifting for you . It's a generic drug ,your price you listed is way over priced.1385062062_Screenshot_20211026-143119_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.609642cd2f7ddf447322012938d3889d.jpg

Edited by Jeremy K