Vaccination

Oh, so you looked up some discount retailers? That's I posted the U&C (Usual and Customary) price or the "average cash price" paid at a pharmacy counter. That was to indicate full market potential. Obviously, Merck doesn't make all that but feel free to determine what their Average Manufacturers Price and Average Wholesale Price is and then multiply the AWP cost by 6 billion. 

Didn't you accuse someone of cherry picking info? I'm a fair guy and like to get the best info I can whether it fits my narrative or not.

But your point was that "big pharma" was suppressing the efficacy of ivermectin because why? Reasons?

Just now, left field said:

Oh, so you looked up some discount retailers? That's I posted the U&C (Usual and Customary) price or the "average cash price" paid at a pharmacy counter. That was to indicate full market potential. Obviously, Merck doesn't make all that but feel free to determine what their Average Manufacturers Price and Average Wholesale Price is and then multiply the AWP cost by 6 billion. 

Didn't you accuse someone of cherry picking info? I'm a fair guy and like to get the best info I can whether it fits my narrative or not.

But your point was that "big pharma" was suppressing the efficacy of ivermectin because why? Reasons?

Those arnt discount retailers ,they're everyday run of the mill neighborhood pharmacies . All 3 of them are 5 minutes from my house . The reason is obvious ,money.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, left field said:

Merck walked away from money because money?

Solid.

Big pharma is making way more money selling a "vaccine" then they would selling a generic pill that many different manufacturers could produce. You cant mandate a vaccine that has a treatment available either . You only absorb the info that fits your narrative. I'm not saying ivermectin is tje cure for covid but it sure has had alot more success then the media gives it credit for . Since the media is sponsored by big pharma this should all make sense . 

1 hour ago, left field said:

So Merck (who doesn't have a vaccine and couldn't develop one) is potentially sitting on an efficacious treatment if not a prophylactic for this horrible disease but suppressing that knowledge so they can help their competitors sell more vaccines? 

Solid.

so big pharma is one company ? Theres no way you are this dense in real life. 

• Like 1

I can write slower if it helps you.

Your term, "Big Pharma", is the nickname given to world's top multinational pharmaceutical companies of which Merck is one. You're suggesting that Merck aligned themselves with the other companies to suppress ivermectin as a treatment for covid in order to sell more vaccines.

Big pharma is making way more money selling a "vaccine" then they would selling a generic pill that many different manufacturers could produce. 

Merck would rather burn their competitors to the ground then give them a percent share of the market. And they would happily sell ivermectin for pennies to the billions of the world. They don't because they can't show it works. 

Despite what you've read there isn't a pharmaceutical Star Chamber.

• Like 1

I can’t believe guys are still even thinking about covid anymore . Haven’t worn a mask in like a year , never stopped going to,large events ,hugging ,shaking hands  . Move on fellas and hide your beagles .

• Like 3

I can’t believe guys are still even thinking about covid anymore . Haven’t worn a mask in like a year , never stopped going to,large events ,hugging ,shaking hands  . Move on fellas and hide your beagles .

I can honestly say I’ve only worn a mask twice in the last 6+ months. I haven’t even carried one in idk how long. They gave me one for my annual physical and for my daughter’s dentist Appt. If a coffee shop requires one I just go to the next place instead. I heard from a friend the Danbury Mall just over the border in CT went back to Masks a few months ago so we haven’t gone there. I try to spend my money local and support the businesses that don’t require a silly mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Ok ,slip back into fantasy land where everything is gumdrops and candy canes . Corporate america truly cares about your well being ,what ever you need to believe to feel safe .

What colour is the sky in your world?

I said Merck would gut their competitors and dance on their entrails given the opportunity and you think they're in collusion with the other corporations to sell vaccines that they don't actually sell. As usual, you offer no proof, just the same old goalpost-moving bullshit. The same thing happened with the Covid orphan numbers. You said it was cherry picking, I provided the study showing the numbers and you moved onto the next sealioning topic. 

I'm not having a great night and have little tolerance for this shit, so I'm going to retire and you can have the forum for the night. 

• Like 1

I said Merck would gut their competitors and dance on their entrails given the opportunity and you think they're in collusion with the other corporations to sell vaccines that they don't actually sell. As usual, you offer no proof, just the same old goalpost-moving bullshit. The same thing happened with the Covid orphan numbers. You said it was cherry picking, I provided the study showing the numbers and you moved onto the next sealioning topic. 
I'm not having a great night and have little tolerance for this shit, so I'm going to retire and you can have the forum for the night. 

You can’t reason with people that are Brain washed you shouldn’t try.

This all boils down to a big conspiracy to screw Over the billionaire, with a reputation for screwing people who suddenly decided he cares more about the average American than he does about himself.

Don’t worry he never said the Republican voting base is a bunch of idiots. Cruze never said trump
Was a danger to America.

If it doesn’t fit the agenda it’s all fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Chef said:

This all boils down to a big conspiracy to screw Over the billionaire, with a reputation for screwing people who suddenly decided he cares more about the average American than he does about himself.

Don’t worry he never said the Republican voting base is a bunch of idiots. Cruze never said trump
Was a danger to America.

You'll be happy to know I just saw talk of a 4th shot , LOL 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

You get your information from the same place who are openly sponsored by the very people who are selling the vaccine. 

I haven't looked at this thread in some time, but it seems the gap widens.

I'm glad that COVID hasn't impacted a lot of people, but feel bad for the folks that it has. A great deer hunter from the area, one some of you may know, just got out of 12 days in the hospital. He is in his thirties. 

There's no reason to be scared, but also no reason to be dismissive. Just stay smart. Don't lick doorknobs to prove how much you don't care lol. It's deer season, and we all want to be in the woods. If the rain ever stops...

Was a danger to America.

You talk of being brainwashed yet you think this is about trump.

Wow you libs are dumb.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

You get your information from the same place who are openly sponsored by the very people who are selling the vaccine. 

You have no idea where I get my info from. I will say that I try to spend a little time and effort in getting to the actual source versus your regurgitating whatever facebook/gatewaypundit/OANN feeds you. You do understand that they are designed to keep you angry and have no relationship to the truth?

You are a one-trick pony, seemingly incapable of addressing the facts and counter opinion or mustering up any rational argument or defense of your position. And when your falsehoods are exposed, you simply move the goalpost. You remind of this woman who when faced with actual numbers from the guy on the ground counters with, "But I just know in my hearts of hearts ..."

Solid.

It's fun to banter, but you are catching me at a very stressful time in my life and I have little to no patience for nonsense. That said, I'm sure you're a decent enough guy and were we to meet we would have a beer and shoot the shit about whatever.

3 hours ago, knehrke said:

Don't lick doorknobs to prove how much you don't care lol. 

The Doorknob Lickers would be a great band name.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, left field said:

You have no idea where I get my info from. I will say that I try to spend a little time and effort in getting to the actual source versus your regurgitating whatever facebook/gatewaypundit/OANN feeds you. You do understand that they are designed to keep you angry and have no relationship to the truth?

You are a one-trick pony, seemingly incapable of addressing the facts and counter opinion or mustering up any rational argument or defense of your position. And when your falsehoods are exposed, you simply move the goalpost. You remind of this woman who when faced with actual numbers from the guy on the ground counters with, "But I just know in my hearts of hearts ..."

Solid.

It's fun to banter, but you are catching me at a very stressful time in my life and I have little to no patience for nonsense. That said, I'm sure you're a decent enough guy and were we to meet we would have a beer and shoot the shit about whatever.

The Doorknob Lickers would be a great band name.

We have met

37 minutes ago, left field said:

I wasn't sure. Did we have a pleasant chat? A beer? As I recall, everyone had a good time.

I look forward to the next one. 

Last time we all hung out in westchester, the first covid case happened the next day.