Vaccination

36 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Went and got the Pfizer booster this afternoon. Had nothing to do with politics, or being a left wing nut job or a right wing boob.  It was just to irritate all the anti-vaxxers in this thread.

xD

I didnt realize there was any anti vaxxers in this thread , unless you're also one of the people calling gene manipulation a vaccine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Went and got the Pfizer booster this afternoon. Had nothing to do with politics, or being a left wing nut job or a right wing boob.  It was just to irritate all the anti-vaxxers in this thread.

xD

Don't get Anti vaxxer's mixed up with Anti mandate's.

We're not leftists, we don't get irritated if someone chooses to do something to themselves that we don't agree with.

I find it a little concerning that you would inject whatever it is their selling you into your arms to spite someone.

Since big pharma has no liability and people are lining up for the common good, their just happy to collect the checks and hope their salesman can talk the dupes that soon the vaccine is going to be approved for their pets.

More Money, More Money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

Don't get Anti vaxxer's mixed up with Anti mandate's.

We're not leftists, we don't get irritated if someone chooses to do something to themselves that we don't agree with.

I find it a little concerning that you would inject whatever it is their selling you into your arms to spite someone.

Since big pharma has no liability and people are lining up for the common good, their just happy to collect the checks and hope their salesman can talk the dupes that soon the vaccine is going to be approved for their pets.

More Money, More Money.

The nurse at my doctors office told me I could get the covid shot and flu shot at the same time after I told her I'm not getting the covid "vaccine" LOL  I told her I dont get the flu shot either . 

13 hours ago, DirtTime said:

xD

So youre saying that you made a medical decision( that potentially can deleteriously impact the rest of your life , mind you) based on your desire to irritate a segment of the forum that doesn’t even exist? Way to go ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

So youre saying that you made a medical decision( that potentially can deleteriously impact the rest of your life , mind you) based on your desire to irritate a segment of the forum that doesn’t even exist? Way to go ....

You really don't understand sarcasm or dark humor do you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Sure I do, so, lemme ask you this, then: did you just  get the Pfizer vax ? If so, may I ask for what reason? 

I got the booster yesterday, and the first two back in April. As for why? Because I saw no valid reason not to get them and I feel it's my choice and that's all there is to it. I don't feel I need to rationalize or explain anything I do to anyone, it's my life and that's that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

I got the booster yesterday, and the first two back in April. As for why? Because I saw no valid reason not to get them and I feel it's my choice and that's all there is to it. I don't feel I need to rationalize or explain anything I do to anyone, it's my life and that's that.

Correct , and although I cant speak for others, I, personally could care less why you chose to receive the vax- as you say, its your choice. But you said initially, that you did so to annoy " leftwing nutjobs" and "right wing boobs" ; then , you reversed and said thatpost was just dark sarcasm or humor (something like that, anyway). I took your original post at face value and figured you were being serious-thats why I asked.  Only you know your true reasons for getting it. All i can say is that if you truly did get it to annoy others/demonstrate how moderate you are , thats kind of a strange reason- dont you think? but hey, whatever floats your boat!!

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Correct , and although I cant speak for others, I, personally could care less why you chose to receive the vax- as you say, its your choice. But you said initially, that you did so to annoy " leftwing nutjobs" and "right wing boobs" ; then , you reversed and said thatpost was just dark sarcasm or humor (something like that, anyway). I took your original post at face value and figured you were being serious-thats why I asked.  Only you know your true reasons for getting it. All i can say is that if you truly did get it to annoy others/demonstrate how moderate you are , thats kind of a strange reason- dont you think? but hey, whatever floats your boat!!

What's wrong with you?

First I didn't back peddle on anything. I have been busting nuts and being sarcastic in this thread ( and a bunch of threads like it ) for a while now, like mentioning I'd buy new gear if it got to this X amount or pages, back 500 pages ago. You're clearly looking to "debate" as that's the new term for argue, and I'm not. Also your veiled attempt at insulting me calling me a moderate is flat out lame. Let it go man. Go look up banana ads or something if you need a stress release. Good day to you.

• Like 1

What's wrong with you?

First I didn't back peddle on anything. I have been busting nuts and being sarcastic in this thread ( and a bunch of threads like it ) for a while now, like mentioning I'd buy new gear if it got to this X amount or pages, back 500 pages ago. You're clearly looking to "debate" as that's the new term for argue, and I'm not. Also your veiled attempt at insulting me calling me a moderate is flat out lame. Let it go man. Go look up banana ads or something if you need a stress release. Good day to you.

What's wrong with you?

Not trying to insult anyone ; just trying to I figure out if you were serious or not . And if I were, I certainly would not choose to do so by suggesting your were a “moderate “. But hey , I thought that’s what you were saying About yourself anyway wasn’t it ?? I mean, You Demeaned both left and right initially  so I figured you were implying you were moderate - you said it , not me !! 

What's wrong with you?

Proof that memory loss is a common side effect of the jab and booster.

Hopefully you'll remember that I wished you well, but who knows if you'll remember your password to login to the site ? 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The US is giving Pfizer 5.2 billion dollars for the new anti viral pill that's not even approved yet . Kinda becomes crystal clear why the media sponsored by pfizer has such a grudge against the other anti viral pill that is generic.

Wasnt trump doing the same thing?   Purchasing vaccines prior to their approval?  If my memory serves me right he did that, and it helped out the country a great deal once they were approved because we had a stockpile ready to roll.  Thank goodness for trump and his foresight!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Wasnt trump doing the same thing?   Purchasing vaccines prior to their approval?  If my memory serves me right he did that, and it helped out the country a great deal once they were approved because we had a stockpile ready to roll.  Thank goodness for trump and his foresight!

Pfizer pills not vaccines . I'm aware the government has been handing big pharma money by the truck load since this started and even before . Not sure why you bring up trump specifically, I was talking about the US government ,shit pants is doing it too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Pfizer pills not vaccines . I'm aware the government has been handing big pharma money by the truck load since this started and even before . Not sure why you bring up trump specifically, I was talking about the US government ,shit pants is doing it too.

Yeah.  The us govt is buying the pills prior to them being approved.    It parallels what we did with the vaccines prior to their approval, with the last administration.  Trump made a calculated and wise decision and it made the roll out that much easier.  Trump should be lauded for making the right call , but that’s another issue.  I guess I’m not understanding what the issue is with us buying up stock pile of the pills prior to their approval.  

now if we were stockpiling adult diapers then we would have something really to talk about lol. 

Edited by diplomat019
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Yeah.  The us govt is buying the pills prior to them being approved.    It parallels what we did with the vaccines prior to their approval, with the last administration.  Trump made a calculated and wise decision and it made the roll out that much easier.  Trump should be lauded for making the right call , but that’s another issue.  I guess I’m not understanding what the issue is with us buying up stock pile of the pills prior to their approval.  

now if we were stockpiling adult diapers then we would have something really to talk about lol. 

My issue is the billions and billions of dollars the government is transferring to big pharma , enough is enough. The one size fits all treatment is driving me crazy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

My issue is the billions and billions of dollars the government is transferring to big pharma , enough is enough. The one size fits all treatment is driving me crazy.

Its obvouse they take advange but if it works and saves lifes its a good thing anyway . Its just what you have to deal with this  government it is what it is.

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

"The number of U.S. Covid-19 deaths recorded in 2021 has surpassed the toll in 2020, despite the vaccine being readily available in 2021 while there was no vaccine in 2020."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet when you pay hospitals, if it's covid related of course

I just don’t think the outdated vaccine is the answer anymore. Just have to treat it case by case for the 0.01% who need treatment. They gotta use the rest of vaccines they paid for and then they’ll push the new Pfizer & Merck med and the old vaccine will be obsolete.

A perfect timing stock market drop today with South African Covid variant news and bounce back next week for nice profits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro