Vaccination

Does anyone find it odd that florida is solid blue and then it goes directly to yellow at the border?   There isn't an overlapping blend like the other areas where it begins to switch colors.  It’s easy to see where the transmissions begin to change cause there is a good mix in the area.  Florida solid blue and then right at the border it changes.  No mix at all.  I like Florida and what they have done, but this seems odd. 

Edited by diplomat019

Does anyone find it odd that florida is solid blue and then it goes directly to yellow at the border?   There isn't an overlapping blend like the other areas where it begins to switch colors.  It’s easy to see where the transmissions begin to change cause there is a good mix in the area.  Florida solid blue and then right at the border it changes.  No mix at all.  I like Florida and what they have done, but this seems odd. 

Agree, and it’s a CDC graph from their website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Agree, and it’s a CDC graph from their website

I hate to say it but almost seems like Florida might not be giving all the facts.  Possible under reporting?   Idk.  Like I said. I really like DeSantis in Florida for how they’ve gone about things but it just seems weird to me

28 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Florodas flu season is summer when its too GD hot to be outside

Agree.  But the climate in northern florida and southern Georgia, Louisiana, etc are all the same.  Yet the transmission is exactly different at the florida border?   Just seems strange. 

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I hate to say it but almost seems like Florida might not be giving all the facts.  Possible under reporting?   Idk.  Like I said. I really like DeSantis in Florida for how they’ve gone about things but it just seems weird to me

Isnt going from blue to yellow to red the sign of the virus increasing  Some of georgia has blue spots.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Isnt going from blue to yellow to red the sign of the virus increasing  Some of georgia has blue spots.

Yeah there is a couple in Georgia. But there’s a solid line at the border of Florida and the other states. If you look at the rest of the map there’s a mix of transmission before turns into the next color. I just find it odd that there’s none of that going on at the Florida border.

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

Yeah there is a couple in Georgia. But there’s a solid line at the border of Florida and the other states. If you look at the rest of the map there’s a mix of transmission before turns into the next color. I just find it odd that there’s none of that going on at the Florida border.

Is there to large of an spread on the colors per cases maybe ,I wonder if they used more colors if we would get a more accurate picture of an actual tapering or if it would still cut off at state line . Certainly raises an eyebrow at the hard line 

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Is there to large of an spread on the colors per cases maybe ,I wonder if they used more colors if we would get a more accurate picture of an actual tapering or if it would still cut off at state line . Certainly raises an eyebrow at the hard line 

Maybe.  

Like you said though. The hardline is what raises an eyebrow.  The rest of the country doesn’t reflect what you see there at all.  

I wish I could say I would dig deeper into this…… but nah! Lol.  Im trying to figure out how to keep myself warm this weekend in the woods !

34 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Maybe.  

Like you said though. The hardline is what raises an eyebrow.  The rest of the country doesn’t reflect what you see there at all.  

I wish I could say I would dig deeper into this…… but nah! Lol.  Im trying to figure out how to keep myself warm this weekend in the woods !

Everything changes so fast anyway by the time you figure anything out we are somewhere else. They just found the first person in california with the new strain.

31 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Everything changes so fast anyway by the time you figure anything out we are somewhere else. They just found the first person in california with the new strain.

Be very careful of the new strain.  From what doctors have told us, you might be tired and have mild cold symptoms.   

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Misdirection and distraction from those in power, to keep the masses from noticing what's going on in the country.  The more corruption bubbling to the surface, the more of this crap we will see.

Theres a major court hearing going on that gets very little coverage if any.

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm sure msnbc told you exactly what you wanted to hear too.

Dude, you stated that the media was ignoring the case and I pointed out that the left-wing commie radical lamestream media was in fact airing it live. For at least an hour as I ran errands.

It's okay to admit you were wrong. No one will think less of you.