Vaccination

I thought he was talking about the Maxwell case.  Something very strange about the prosecution of that case.  Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team and the trial is not being live streamed as far as I know.

Some folks are saying the case is being stacked to cover up a lot about certain elites that are very much involved with the left.  It appears they are correct.

I still believe it's just one of the distractions the government is using to misdirect the public's attention from the disaster that is Joe Biden's America.

8 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I thought he was talking about the Maxwell case.  Something very strange about the prosecution of that case.  Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team and the trial is not being live streamed as far as I know.

Some folks are saying the case is being stacked to cover up a lot about certain elites that are very much involved with the left.  It appears they are correct.

I still believe it's just one of the distractions the government is using to misdirect the public's attention from the disaster that is Joe Biden's America.

The whole case is strange ,the appointed judge gets a promotion the day after being selected for the case .

I hope he wasn't talking about that. The Maxwell case is just lurid trainwreck shit, but the supreme court abortion case has far reaching ramifications. I've never listened to the court live and it was fascinating how non-formal it was. The lawyer representing the administration was wicked smart.

Meanwhile, in Covid land, it now seems that Trump tested positive for Covid, didn't tell anyone outside his inner circle and didn't isolate. He carried on with the debate and various events including a meeting with goldstar families. He then went on to suggest those families made him sick. 

56 minutes ago, left field said:

Dude, you stated that the media was ignoring the case and I pointed out that the left-wing commie radical lamestream media was in fact airing it live. For at least an hour as I ran errands.

It's okay to admit you were wrong. No one will think less of you.

Someone made a post about this the other day too.  The maxwell case is covered on every media platform.  I asked them to show me what websites/media outlets weren't covering it.   I got radio silence. 

The Maxwell case also has far reaching ramifications if it exposes the pedophiles in government and how they get away with it.

The Trump thing seems to be another distraction that is hearsay and rumor.  I think the left is still trying to prevent him from running for POTUS again because they know if the election was held again today, and wasn't stolen with fraudulent votes, Trump would win in a landslide.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Grouse said:

On day 1 they name dropped bill clinton, donald trump as well as many others.  Are they trying to cover stuff up?   Probably.  They all run in the same circle. 

It turns out everyone of the elites in the US ran in the same circles with Epstein.  Trump knew him, and took one flight on his jet from Fla to NYC.  Epstein wanted to speak to Trump about allegations he assaulted a female minor at Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort.  Trump got off the plane and banned Epstein from all of his properties.

As far as Gates and Clinton go, there is a ton of evidence that needs to be investigated.

Edited by Grouse

53 minutes ago, left field said:

I hope he wasn't talking about that. The Maxwell case is just lurid trainwreck shit, but the supreme court abortion case has far reaching ramifications. I've never listened to the court live and it was fascinating how non-formal it was. The lawyer representing the administration was wicked smart.

Meanwhile, in Covid land, it now seems that Trump tested positive for Covid, didn't tell anyone outside his inner circle and didn't isolate. He carried on with the debate and various events including a meeting with goldstar families. He then went on to suggest those families made him sick. 

He had it a second time? I thought it came out in the news when he got it .

41 minutes ago, Grouse said:The Trump thing seems to be another distraction that is hearsay and rumor.  I think the left is still trying to prevent him from running for POTUS again because they know if the election was held again today, and wasn't stolen with fraudulent votes, Trump would win in a landslide.

Hearsay and rumor? Apparently, it’’s in Mark Meadows book. 

Trump did say to Hannity that the families may have made him sick because they all want to hug him  if it comes out that he knew he was infected before that event would you agree that he is a total piece of shit? 

What's in the book is that Trump tested positive before the debate.  The book neglects to tell us Trump demanded a 2nd test.  The 2nd test came back negative.  It may have been an attempt to keep Trump from the debate. 

Does anyone believe anyone would've let Trump go on the debate stage if he tested positive?  It would have been the talk of the day and the left would've screamed to high heaven to stop the debate.  Trump didn't control the tests or the people taking them.  The length of time between the debate and Trump having the virus indicates he was infected after the debate.  The left is spreading rumors based on hearsay trying to keep us distracted from the disaster that is Joe Biden and this administration.  It has taken them a year to come up with this ploy.  The lying leftists are the schit in this bowl.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

What's in the book is that Trump tested positive before the debate.  The book neglects to tell us Trump demanded a 2nd test.  The 2nd test came back negative.  It may have been an attempt to keep Trump from the debate. 

Does anyone believe anyone would've let Trump go on the debate stage if he tested positive?  It would have been the talk of the day and the left would've screamed to high heaven to stop the debate.  Trump didn't control the tests or the people taking them.  The length of time between the debate and Trump having the virus indicates he was infected after the debate.  The left is spreading rumors based on hearsay trying to keep us distracted from the disaster that is Joe Biden and this administration.  It has taken them almost 2 years to come up with this ploy.  The lying leftists are the schit in this bowl.

If there is proof he didnt anything wrong ,this expamle or others you can bet your bottom dollar it would be made public . His 4 years was the biggest witch hunt. If they had anything on him it was coming out . It's funny how we have by far the biggest joke of a president in american history occupying the White House and the left is still talking about trump .

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The Minnesota guy with omicron went to a cartoon fest in NYC at Javits center with 53,000 people lol.

Vaxxed nerds are the issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldnt be suprised if it comes out later that the new strains are directly related to the vaxxed population still getting it and spreading it.

If you're worried about the virus, get the vaccine.  If you're not worried, don't get it.                   

If you don't get the vax, get the virus and die, you can only blame yourself.

If you are vaxed and get the virus, the govt has assured you it won't kill you, so why worry?

Government over reaction leads to tyranny.  People need to be aware the government loves lots of power and will embrace every opportunity to increase it's power.  And once they get it, they never give it up.          

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The Minnesota guy with omicron went to a cartoon fest in NYC at Javits center with 53,000 people lol.

Vaxxed nerds are the issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The person from Minnesota also got sick 2 days before south Africa released information about the strain and has no ties to south Africa.  The news article I read also.made me laugh when it called the strain super mutated LOL. Keep that fear alive.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Grouse said:

If you don't get the vax, get the virus and die, you can only blame yourself.  

If you don't get the vaccine, go on social media and spread bullshit about the vaccine and covid, then get it and die, your family doesn't get to go on twitter and say, "let's not make this political" and then announce the gofundme page for funeral expenses. 

27 minutes ago, Grouse said:

It's also scientific fact the faster a virus can spread, the less deadly it is.  The Omnicron variant spreads faster than any previous variant.

Where is that a fact?

THE FACTS: As the spread of coronavirus variants raise new public health questions, social media users are sharing misinformation about how viruses mutate.

A post on Facebook reads, “In the history of virology, there has never, EVER, been a viral mutation that resulted in a virus that was MORE lethal. As viruses mutate, they become more contagious/transmissible and LESS lethal.”

But in fact, there have been cases of viruses that mutated to become more deadly.

“That claim as a whole is just nonsense,” said Troy Day, a professor of mathematics and biology at Queen’s University in Canada, who has studied the ways infectious diseases, including coronavirus, can evolve.

Some examples of viruses that became more deadly over time include those that developed drug resistant variants, and animal viruses such as bird flu, which were harmless to humans initially but then mutated to become capable of killing people, according to Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Health Security.

“Flu viruses have developed resistance to certain antivirals that make them more difficult to treat, and therefore make them more deadly,” Adalja said, also noting the same has happened with HIV and certain Hepatitis C strains.

Viruses constantly mutate as they copy themselves. Some mutations may not make meaningful changes, while others can give the virus new characteristics. While early scientific theories suggested that as viruses evolved, they would become more contagious and less lethal to keep spreading, over time the scientific community has acknowledged that’s not always the case.

“Becoming more transmissible and less lethal are absolutely what’s best for the pathogen,” said Day. “But the problem is that it’s not always possible, and in many instances is never possible, to be more transmissible and also less lethal.”

Day said there are documented cases of animal viruses that evolved over time to become more lethal, including myxoma virus in rabbits and Marek’s disease in chicken.

Some viruses provoke severe symptoms in their hosts that make it easier to transmit the virus to others. But those same symptoms can wind up killing the hosts.

Adalja said one example is Ebola, a deadly virus that spreads through the blood and body fluids of infected people. Another example is norovirus, which causes diarrhea and vomiting, and leads to hundreds of deaths each year in the U.S.

“The virus, speaking anthropomorphically, just wants to spread and have its genes replicated,” said Adalja. “If the best way for it is to spread by causing severe symptoms it will continue to do that.”

If you don't get the vaccine, go on social media and spread bullshit about the vaccine and covid, then get it and die, your family doesn't get to go on twitter and say, "let's not make this political" and then announce the gofundme page for funeral expenses. 

Is that a law or something you just wish to make a law?

Where is that a fact?

If you read your own reply, and take note it doesn't mention the speed with which a virus can spread, only that they can mutate and be more deadly, you may begin to understand the point being made is about how fast a virus spreads determines how lethal it will be.  That IS a scientific fact, that your reply failed to mention even once, except when it does say this :  “Becoming more transmissible and less lethal are absolutely what’s best for the pathogen,”

Edited by Grouse

I see dana white contracted covid over the weekend , he called rogan to get his treatment that the media slammed him for and white recovered in 2 days. The vaccine push is bullshit ,if you want it get it if not dont ,it couldnt be any more simple yet here we are.

26 minutes ago, left field said:

Can you prove it with an actual scientific paper?

“The general rule in virology is that better transmission is associated with milder illness,” says Ian Jones, a professor of virology at the University of Reading. “So even if transmission is higher the virus may be less dangerous.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/could-sars-cov-2-evolving-become-transmissible-less-lethal/

• Like 1

Well, nothing in science is absolute and certain things are considered valid by the majority, until proven otherwise.

The point is, our government is over reacting to Omnicron and acting in a way that isn't good for the economy, businesses or the healthcare industry.  Once again, what ever the govt gets involved in, it ruins.

And yet you speak in such absolutes. It must be weird having that kind of doublethink rattle around your head. Orwell would be proud. 

Overreacting when it comes to omicron?

As we head into winter, today, the President will announce actions to provide additional protection to Americans and fight the Omicron and Delta variants, while keeping our economy growing.

This plan includes:

1. Boosters for All Adults
  2. Vaccinations to Protect Our Kids and Keep Our Schools Open
  3. Expanding Free At-Home Testing for Americans
  4. Stronger Public Health Protocols for Safe International Travel
  5. Protections in Workplaces to Keep Our Economy Open
  6. Rapid Response Teams to Help Battle Rising Cases
  7. Supplying Treatment Pills to Help Prevent Hospitalizations and Death
  8. Continued Commitment to Global Vaccination Efforts
  9. Steps to Ensure We Are Prepared for All Scenarios 

Holy shit, the overreach!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, left field said:

And yet you speak in such absolutes. It must be weird having that kind of doublethink rattle around your head. Orwell would be proud. 

Overreacting when it comes to omicron?

Holy shit, the overreach!

The short version is continue to pump money to big pharma