Vaccination

Yet you ignore the absolutes pushed by the government and the haters of the unvaxed.

You don't think those things are overreach? 

Mandatory boosters, Forced vaccines for kids, stop unvaxed travel, fire unvaxed people from their jobs, Kill the economy, inflate prices of everything, Rapid Response teams? (SWAT squad?), global oppression of the unvaxed, steps to prepare for all scenarios? (More govt overreach and control over everything?)

Do people on the left ever ask for details regarding these talking points to find out what extent they will go?

All for a virus that may seriously affect less then 0.05% of all humans on the planet?

You must really believe the government is your friend.

Edited by Grouse

And yet you speak in such absolutes. It must be weird having that kind of doublethink rattle around your head. Orwell would be proud. 
Overreacting when it comes to omicron?

As we head into winter, today, the President will announce actions to provide additional protection to Americans and fight the Omicron and Delta variants, while keeping our economy growing.

This plan includes:

1. Boosters for All Adults
  2. Vaccinations to Protect Our Kids and Keep Our Schools Open
  3. Expanding Free At-Home Testing for Americans
  4. Stronger Public Health Protocols for Safe International Travel
  5. Protections in Workplaces to Keep Our Economy Open
  6. Rapid Response Teams to Help Battle Rising Cases
  7. Supplying Treatment Pills to Help Prevent Hospitalizations and Death
  8. Continued Commitment to Global Vaccination Efforts
  9. Steps to Ensure We Are Prepared for All Scenarios 
Holy shit, the overreach!

Vaxxing our kids is a MASSIVE overreach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, left field said:

How do you fit the strawmen in your head along with all the doublethink? You will let us know when they start talking. People are concerned.

Again someone resorts to ad hominem attacks when they know they have lost the debate.  It's as predicable as meat rotting in the sun.  Try posting a response people might be interested in reading.

• Haha 1

How do you fit the strawmen in your head along with all the doublethink? You will let us know when they start talking. People are concerned.

Why would you call that a strawman when these things are actually happening? The unvaxxed are being treated like lepers in this country while the vaccine has done nothing to stop the spread, and in fact covid is "worse" than it was before we had it. And I say all this as a vaxxed person

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Two more students positive today and a permanent sub….No need to Q anyone as we are vaxed and masked….but can still get and spread it to your elderly loved ones! Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm old enough to remember when a vaccine took the virus out of the equation . 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, left field said:

Writes the critic that still believes whatever the proved Lying media tells him.

You spout drivel with some of your "proof", yet turn your nose up to others "proof" as fictional and then insult the other person with more condescending drivel and insults.

You don't need to hide behind the left field monikor Dr Fauci !

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm old enough to remember when a vaccine took the virus out of the equation . 

You don't remember the 3rd, 4th or 50th strain of polio and all of the booster shots they mandated soon after ?

More proof of the Gov't taking advantage of the brain dead liberal slaves to line their pockets with money and wield their power over the minions..

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

Just to be clear left filed/Fauci, in this attached article, are we to believe the Expert person that's advising America and also contradictions himself multiple times about  who funded or was responsible for the gain of function research to weaponize the Covid virus ?

I mean, if Alec baldwin can kill a person with a firearm that he didn't pull the trigger on while he was holding it, I guess we can also believe that Fauci didn't fund the research to weaponize Covid ?

Lying Scum Fauci

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Again someone resorts to ad hominem attacks when they know they have lost the debate.  It's as predicable as meat rotting in the sun.  Try posting a response people might be interested in reading.

Nice try, slick, but I'm not attacking you. Your arguments are typically weak and without substance, cobbled together from strawmen, russian memes and whatever the gateway pundit tells you to think. Generally, I don't get into arguments with old guys yelling on street corners, so I'm happy just to point out the stupidity of your position and move on. 

If I was to get personal, I would say that the only thing that matches your tone deafness is how relentless you are in saying the same thing again and again. For a brief moment last week, you were away and there was a little back and forth between a couple of guys who disagreed yet respected and liked each other. For a brief moment this sub functioned as it should. And then you came back, blinders on and in love with the sound of your own voice, and shit all over the place again. 

You do irreparable harm to this forum by dragging it down to your level. I wish you had the wisdom to see that. The better members now longer post in this sub. Smart of them, I should add. I need to be more like that.

Anyway, as it's starting to be Christmas, I'm going to take my wife out to a lovely dinner tonight and toast our good fortune. I'll even throw one your way - Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter.

P.S. You were a lot more fun when you were rattler. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, left field said:

Nice try, slick, but I'm not attacking you. Your arguments are typically weak and without substance, cobbled together from strawmen, russian memes and whatever the gateway pundit tells you to think. Generally, I don't get into arguments with old guys yelling on street corners, so I'm happy just to point out the stupidity of your position and move on. 

If I was to get personal, I would say that the only thing that matches your tone deafness is how relentless you are in saying the same thing again and again. For a brief moment last week, you were away and there was a little back and forth between a couple of guys who disagreed yet respected and liked each other. For a brief moment this sub functioned as it should. And then you came back, blinders on and in love with the sound of your own voice, and shit all over the place again. 

You do irreparable harm to this forum by dragging it down to your level. I wish you had the wisdom to see that. The better members now longer post in this sub. Smart of them, I should add. I need to be more like that.

Anyway, as it's starting to be Christmas, I'm going to take my wife out to a lovely dinner tonight and toast our good fortune. I'll even throw one your way - Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter.

P.S. You were a lot more fun when you were rattler. 

Dont forget your mask LOL 

If you’re vaxxed, why do you care about if anyone else is? The world will never be vaxxed. Travel bans can’t last forever. The answer has always been and will always be natural immunity and treat the people who need serious care with meds.

And btw the 3 week thing with the vaccines was silly. You can space them out up to 12 weeks and that’s how it should have been done since day 1

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If you’re vaxxed, why do you care about if anyone else is? The world will never be vaxxed. Travel bans can’t last forever. The answer has always been and will always be natural immunity and treat the people who need serious care with meds.

And btw the 3 week thing with the vaccines was silly. You can space them out up to 12 weeks and that’s how it should have been done since day 1

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/39/e2114279118

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/03/health/unvaccinated-variant-factories/index.html

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-emergence-of-omicron-variant-could-be-down-to-reservoirs-of-virus-in-the-unvaccinated-and-immunosuppressed-12481188

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/17/unvaccinated-coronavirus-covid-variants-us

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1

Wow I find it hard to believe folks still are  concerned about this . I haven’t worn a mask in like a year, today I went to the retires Christmas party 150 people no masks zero concerns .

Recently my buddy called to tell me he tested positive, I asked why he was telling me ? Well we rode in his truck to and from hunting and sat next to each other at lunch as well as napping in the truck … He only knew he had it as he took a test to attend a large family event ( 50 plus ) .

A few days later my RN daughter called her fiancé tested positive ( again zero symptoms) I spent 6 hours with him on Turkey day . He took the test at the request of folks they were getting together with . Oh and our daughter who sleeps in the same bed tests negative,and she gets the antigen test fast tracked .

My take away it’s so bad you need to get tested to know you have it …. And folks can spend hours and in fact days with those who have it and not get it .

My God folks move on .

Cant wait to spend this winter in FLA and Tenn. I’d invite you folks but several freeloaders from multiple states have already filled up most of the dates….

• Like 3

What's interesting is how they clearly dont test the strain everyone has when positive but now all of the sudden they are able to find people in 5 different states with the new variant literally over night. You just know the mail in ballot printer is getting fresh ink cartridges installed.

The person who brought it to the US was also fully vaccinated.  Fully vaccinated people are just as capable of transmitting the virus as the unvaxed. 

So why are the unvaxed being attacked as the problem here?  The amount of coercion and force being used to get them to take the jab is on par with CCP and Soviet style control efforts.  And the people in the US who support it are getting really hostile about it too.  Power and control.

God Help America!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The person who brought it to the US was also fully vaccinated.  Fully vaccinated people are just as capable of transmitting the virus as the unvaxed. 

So why are the unvaxed being attacked as the problem here?  The amount of coercion and force being used to get them to take the jab is on par with CCP and Soviet style control efforts.  And the people in the US who support it are getting really hostile about it too.  Power and control.

God Help America!

-I don’t recall the vaccine as being touted to stop infection.   It does reduce your chance of death to virtually 0.  The chances of catching it are slim with the vax, hence why they are called breakthrough cases. And death has been eliminated.  

-Unvaccinated  people being attacked?   Thats a concern to me.  Like biz said and I believe you did in a previous post. If you got the vax, why do you care about the people who didn't feel the need?  If you didn't and you get sick thats on you.  

-GOD is great

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If you’re going to quote me, put a little bit of effort to ensure that your response follows the context of the conversation. 

Next time I'll draw a picture in crayon so you get a better grasp.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Next time I'll draw a picture in crayon so you get a better grasp.

I’d pay to see a picture of your many non sequiturs, straw men,  and conspiracy theories. Also include a thing or two about how you think infection and contagion work and why you feel basic measures of protection insult your sense of manhood.