Vaccination

9 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

That’s the way it’s looking. Might be back to building houses shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many years till your 20 ? Idk if I was close I’d get the J&J , run up my OT ( build up pension amount ) and flee the state one day after my 20 .

My story , NYS contact tracing is as messed up as the state is as a whole . We had and exposer on thanksgiving  , a few days later they call our daughter and tell her she has to quarantine, she tells them she tested negative and has been going into work at a hospital per the hospitals instruction  , they say that’s ok .

8 days after the exposure they call my wife ,8 days lol, she says she waited 5 days got tested , neg and has no symptoms, they say she should still quarantine, which is opposite what urgent care told us , and the hospital told our daughter .

Today is I think day 10 and the state has yet to call me lol .

How many years till your 20 ? Idk if I was close I’d get the J&J , run up my OT ( build up pension amount ) and flee the state one day after my 20 .
My story , NYS contact tracing is as messed up as the state is as a whole . We had and exposer on thanksgiving  , a few days later they call our daughter and tell her she has to quarantine, she tells them she tested negative and has been going into work at a hospital per the hospitals instruction  , they say that’s ok .
8 days after the exposure they call my wife ,8 days lol, she says she waited 5 days got tested , neg and has no symptoms, they say she should still quarantine, which is opposite what urgent care told us , and the hospital told our daughter .
Today is I think day 10 and the state has yet to call me lol .

We have a 25yr retirement and I’m at 8 with my military time. It’s a shitty situation, at this point I think I’m going to take my suspension and ride it out a year in hopes that the courts over turn the mandates by then. I don’t know, it’s hard to give up a job I really enjoy going to that I work less than 150days a year and make 100k with 3 months off for deer season.

I’m 33 completely debt free and my daughter graduates in 2 yrs so I have to stay in the state until June of 24, after that I’ll probably sell everything but the camp and head elsewhere. Hopefully by then joe hasn’t completely screwed the economy so my house and property will be worth something.

My daughter tested positive the week before thanksgiving, zero symptoms but 7 girls on her cheer team tested positive so school mandated her a test to return to school. CDC never once contacted me about her. Its all so stupid, no one has a clue.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Unvaccinated are tested at a much greater rate. Those stats are nothing but propaganda.

They've publicly said if you're vaxxed you're good to do what ever you want basically ie. Spread the virus and get sick

• Like 1

They've publicly said if you're vaxxed you're good to do what ever you want basically ie. Spread the virus and get sick

So far 6 people from my girlfriends family’s thanksgiving dinner have tested positive with symptoms, one of them I sat beside all night getting each other beers while watching the games. Out of the 25ish people there myself and an infant were the only 2 that weren’t vaxed. Just to get them to shut up I got tested and am negative. It’s a wonderful thing when you allow your body to do what it’s supposed to.

Unvaccinated are tested at a much greater rate. Those stats are nothing but propaganda.

Why are unvaxxed testing at a higher rate… and fine should I show you the hospitalizations in rockland? Most are unvaxxed as well

Why are unvaxxed testing at a higher rate… and fine should I show you the hospitalizations in rockland? Most are unvaxxed as well

I can see how unvaxxed are higher. For example: at work if you come into contact with a positive person, you get taken out of work for a quarantine period and have to be tested in order to return. People who are vaccinated don't have to do anything, only monitor for symptoms. So essentially they are free to continue spreading the virus without quarantine or testing. Explain that to me...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Because the vaxed go about their life without tests unless they’re symptomatic. In vaxed have to be tested Regularly for work,travel etc.

Because the vaxed go about their life without tests unless they’re symptomatic. In vaxed have to be tested Regularly for work,travel etc.

Very very false… no one has to be tested for domestic travel and a few jobs require testing for the unvaxxed but very very few..

Where are you getting this Info?

Very very false… no one has to be tested for domestic travel and a few jobs require testing for the unvaxxed but very very few..

So... If testing is necessary for unvaxxed, yet vaxxed people still get and spread the virus as well, why no testing unless symptomatic? Does that make any sense? Other than giving the public and vaxxed people reason to believe that their vaccine is actually doing something.

• Like 1

Well I’ve been tested 9 times now twice for travel 6 for work and once for myself. 8 of those time I wouldn’t have had to be tested if I would have shown my vaccine card.

1 hour ago, chrisw said:

So... If testing is necessary for unvaxxed, yet vaxxed people still get and spread the virus as well, why no testing unless symptomatic? Does that make any sense? Other than giving the public and vaxxed people reason to believe that their vaccine is actually doing something.

A 3rd and 4th shot is probably needed though.

Hey the state contact tracing folks just called me a bit ago ! 10 days after my exposure and 9 after it was reported to them , what a freaking joke . 

I had the same thing last week. My wife and I were exposed. They called my wife the next day, and didn't contact me for an additional 4 days. So I was called 5 days later even though they were given my information that next day. It's all a crock...

Hey the state contact tracing folks just called me a bit ago ! 10 days after my exposure and 9 after it was reported to them , what a freaking joke . 

There is a snitch in the crowd you hang with Larry....better weed the bad apple out asap!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

There is a snitch in the crowd you hang with Larry....better weed the bad apple out asap!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Snitches get stitches ! 

We did our due diligence, waited 5 days got tested , even though no signs or symptoms, negative results , fully jabbed , booster tomorrow. If one waits for the state it’s way to late .

• Like 1

Well I’ve been tested 9 times now twice for travel 6 for work and once for myself. 8 of those time I wouldn’t have had to be tested if I would have shown my vaccine card.

Did you leave the country? Because If not I call bullshit

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate?fbclid=IwAR2fx_qjLSKaWwkZejz1b-WvuB8jj-Ugop-wRvPY9n2FCjWH0u1l0QxlKIM

Snitches get stitches ! 

We did our due diligence, waited 5 days got tested , even though no signs or symptoms, negative results , fully jabbed , booster tomorrow. If one waits for the state it’s way to late .

At least ur smart enough to get the shot unlike some others

Yea. Had to test to leave and come back. Girlfriend showed her card.

Your version of smart and others may vary. If the threshold for intelligence is now centered around a vaccine choice that's a pitiful thing. The biggest difference in "you" and "us" is I don't give a crap if you're vaccinated or not, but the liberal bible must state that you put your nose in everyone else's affairs and give mandates as if your some higher power or intelligence (or anyone has to give a damn about your opinions).

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Your version of smart and others may vary. If the threshold for intelligence is now centered around a vaccine choice that's a pitiful thing. The biggest difference in "you" and "us" is I don't give a crap if you're vaccinated or not, but the liberal bible must state that you put your nose in everyone else's affairs and give mandates as if your some higher power or intelligence (or anyone has to give a damn about your opinions).

Well Put:imsohappy:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chef said:

Some others think you're not smart for carrying extra weight and smoking cigarettes as well as being an avid drinker.

• Like 1