Vaccination

10 hours ago, chrisw said:

Your version of smart and others may vary. If the threshold for intelligence is now centered around a vaccine choice that's a pitiful thing. The biggest difference in "you" and "us" is I don't give a crap if you're vaccinated or not, but the liberal bible must state that you put your nose in everyone else's affairs and give mandates as if your some higher power or intelligence (or anyone has to give a damn about your opinions).

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

One size fits all treatment mentality. If you dare think other wise you will be publicly attacked.

Some others think you're not smart for carrying extra weight and smoking cigarettes as well as being an avid drinker.

Funny thing is… I haven’t had a cigarette since this spring, not sure where you get i am a avid drinker? If I had 5 drinks a month it’s a lot. And as for the weight… I am working on that… so before you start
With childish insults at least know your facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Funny thing is… I haven’t had a cigarette since this spring, not sure where you get i am a avid drinker? If I had 5 drinks a month it’s a lot. And as for the weight… I am working on that… so before you start

I actually know you're not telling the truth though.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chef said:

At least ur smart enough to get the shot unlike some others

gee thanks …

Did it for one reason only , we thought at some point one would have to show your papers to attend events, travel etc . We have months booked down south and a trip to Alaska that involves flying into Canada . Probably 20k invested that i don’t wish to lose out on .

So once I could walk in and simply get the at that time the one and done J&J shot .

You smoked, a known killer.

You let yourself get fat, a known killer.

But I’m not smart because I didn’t get a shot that will do nothing for me.

You’re a clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for the condolences,one of our hunting buddies came to camp had COVID, didn't know it, asymptomatic,gave it to my brother and another hunting buddy,I didn't take it seriously prior to my brothers death.I guess it depends on witch side of the fence your on

I'm not big on sweets either, rarely eat them. But Cannoli's, good God I can pound a case of them.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Love this thread went form heated debate about vaccines to guys gobbling and pounding cannolis

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Vaxxed or unvaxxed, mask or no mask, crossbow or no crossbow, one thing we can all agree on: ricotta cheese is gross.

PollyO is nasty.

Organic Valley Ricotta for a calzone or something is ok.