Vaccination

18 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I love lasagna. When I was little my grandmother would make manicotti which is a giant blob of ricotta. Too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im almost ashamed to say it out loud but I thinkni like veggie lasagna better then the red kind . I just hope this isnt a slippery slope into becoming some kind of liberal. I'm gonna go outside and rev the engine on my car and hang some sheet rock in the garage just to maintain my street cred.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Im almost ashamed to say it out loud but I thinkni like veggie lasagna better then the red kind . I just hope this isnt a slippery slope into becoming some kind of liberal. I'm gonna go outside and rev the engine on my car and hang some sheet rock in the garage just to maintain my street cred.

Too late.  Somethings are just better left unsaid..;)

I thoroughly enjoy both. Red still wins but it's close. My wife isn't a big red fan but likes veggie, come to think of it she is more liberal than I am!

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Just found out that my band mate and his wife has tested positive, his wife is in the hospital and he said he's "starting to feel it".
Just played a gig with him on Saturday. We had a conversation before the show about booking at Turning Stone, and have to turn down dates because they have mandated vaccines, and he and 2 other members aren't vaccinated and will not get it (unless it was for a SPAC show). He flat out said that his "research" shows that the vaccine can be more dangerous than the virus. He's in his 70's, wife's in late 60's, both diabetic, she has respiratory issues, and he wears a colostomy bag full time. I just don't know what "research" he found. I respect his right to choose not to get the shot, but I'm kind of mad at him for being so reckless. I also can't imagine that his wife wasn't at least showing some symptoms on Saturday, and he still came to the gig and didn't say anything about it, even when it was a topic of conversation.
I know my risk is low since I'm triple vaccinated, but my wife is upset and worried. I just hope they pull through, he is a good friend and I don't want to lose him. Sorry, just venting I guess. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Just found out that my band mate and his wife has tested positive, his wife is in the hospital and he said he's "starting to feel it".
Just played a gig with him on Saturday. We had a conversation before the show about booking at Turning Stone, and have to turn down dates because they have mandated vaccines, and he and 2 other members aren't vaccinated and will not get it (unless it was for a SPAC show). He flat out said that his "research" shows that the vaccine can be more dangerous than the virus. He's in his 70's, wife's in late 60's, both diabetic, she has respiratory issues, and he wears a colostomy bag full time. I just don't know what "research" he found. I respect his right to choose not to get the shot, but I'm kind of mad at him for being so reckless. I also can't imagine that his wife wasn't at least showing some symptoms on Saturday, and he still came to the gig and didn't say anything about it, even when it was a topic of conversation.
I know my risk is low since I'm triple vaccinated, but my wife is upset and worried. I just hope they pull through, he is a good friend and I don't want to lose him. Sorry, just venting I guess. 

Someone in their 70s is really a no brainer to get the vaccine . 

• Like 2

Vaxxed or unvaxxed, mask or no mask, crossbow or no crossbow, one thing we can all agree on: ricotta cheese is gross.

Next time to SENY, it’s time for an Arthur Ave tour…fresh mozzarella (still warm when served), fresh ricotta, lardo breads, prosciutto, sausage fantastic cannoli(cream filled tube Jeremy wild slobber over-haha!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Next time to SENY, it’s time for an Arthur Ave tour…fresh mozzarella (still warm when served), fresh ricotta, lardo breads, prosciutto, sausage fantastic cannoli(cream filled tube Jeremy wild slobber over-haha!)

You forgot the fresh oysters and clams shucked off the cart in the street!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chef said:

You can say what ever you want but please show us a reputable source for this one

Now is a great time for you to learn first hand about censorship,  try finding it using Google then switch to duck duck go

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Now is a great time for you to learn first hand about censorship,  try finding it using Google then switch to duck duck go

I need to do this ; does it really make that much difference ? I think I’m  gonna start by doin a search on conclusions drawn from vaccine vs natural immunity studies using both and see if there’s a difference !! 

50 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I need to do this ; does it really make that much difference ? I think I’m  gonna start by doin a search on conclusions drawn from vaccine vs natural immunity studies using both and see if there’s a difference !! 

You'll see a whole bunch of results from independent news sources other than the ones sponsored by Pfizer or misinformation news sources as the Pfizer infomercials call them.

• Like 2

Is it censorship or are you just reading bullshit that doesn’t show up on any place that actually gives a crap about what it’s users read?

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Is it censorship or are you just reading bullshit that doesn’t show up on any place that actually gives a crap about what it’s users read?

In terms of cable news sources, that describes Communist News (CNN) , MSDNC and the triad of democrat party support networks (CBS, ABC and NBC) perfectly lol.

In terms of cable news sources, that describes Communist News (CNN) , MSDNC and the triad of democrat party support networks (CBS, ABC and NBC) perfectly lol.

So you don’t like these networks because they actually fact check things before putting them on TV.

Let’s get this straight… Trump lost. Covid is real, vaccines work. Jan 6 did really happen. And you watch propaganda not news.

So you don’t like these networks because they actually fact check things before putting them on TV.

Let’s get this straight… Trump lost. Covid is real, vaccines work. Jan 6 did really happen. And you watch propaganda not news.

Getting news advice from a brain washed liberal is like getting health advice from a fat smoker. Oh wait…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Getting news advice from a brain washed liberal is like getting health advice from a fat smoker. Oh wait…

Lol so we are resulting to insulting people about their weight like a kindergartner… and I don’t smoke but nice try.

It’s ok at least next week one of us will still be employed.

31 minutes ago, Chef said:

And Who said anything about Trump/ COVID not being real? I agree that the vaxx works- at least to a certain extent- but its overall efficacy and issues related to chronic/side effects are still very real.

I think to a certain point, anyone watching cable news (regardless of the network) is doing so to be entertained rather than informed. After spending a week and a half with my father in the house (who flips back and forth between CNN and Fox) they blather on about the same things all day long, and are 99% opinion with very little useful "news". I've got much better things to do with my time. 

• Like 2

I think to a certain point, anyone watching cable news (regardless of the network) is doing so to be entertained rather than informed. After spending a week and a half with my father in the house (who flips back and forth between CNN and Fox) they blather on about the same things all day long, and are 99% opinion with very little useful "news". I've got much better things to do with my time. 

Agreed. But at least those two stations state their opinions of facts.

Get in to OAN and Newsmax and you are watching Propaganda

1 minute ago, Splitear said:

Perhaps, but I would wager that FOX  is WAY more accurate in the long term. Hey, maybe ill start a thread on that lol!!

• Like 1