Vaccination

On 12/2/2021 at 2:06 PM, left field said:

I don't have time to read that right now but I think "general rule" and "may be less dangerous" doesn't actually prove your point.

Omicron spreads fast and is less severe.

One week later the truth comes out, from the main stream media anyway.  I said this a week ago and got called out on it for lack of proof.  The media keeps holding all of the truth back until it suits their agenda.  Keep letting the media and the left in government manipulate you and you will come to realize you gave it all away because you were afraid.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/584733-fauci-omicron-appears-to-be-less-severe

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

And yet some true believers here will still be grossly over weight , next year . The single most important thing that they can control to lessen their risk .

00A0C22B-A4DD-489B-8668-FF9B42E6434D.png

Yup, and congruent with the same logic appplied by the vaxx mandate supporters who subscribe to the notion that receiving said vaxx is equivalent to societal recognition as a truly virtuous person, these individuals should be ostracized and shamed for their reckless and selfish behavior lol.

Senate passes resolution to repeal Biden vaccine mandate, with help of two Democrats (nbcnews.com)

The Senate passed a resolution Wednesday to repeal President Joe Biden's vaccination-or-testing mandate for private-sector employers in a bipartisan rebuke of a key component of the White House's Covid-19 strategy.

The measure, which needed only a simple majority to advance, passed in a 52-48 vote.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Do you think there is any correlation to the mild symptoms associated with omicron and the fact that people are vaccinated?  The vaccine does not stop you from getting or spreading, and I know that wasn’t part of this post, but I can’t get why people keep bringing that up about the vaccine.  It eliminates all risk of serious symptoms and death.  

Edited by diplomat019

25 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Do you think there is any correlation to the mild symptoms associated with omicron and the fact that people are vaccinated?  The vaccine does not stop you from getting or spreading, and I know that wasn’t part of this post, but I can’t get why people keep bringing that up about the vaccine.  It eliminates all risk of serious symptoms and death.  

Why are most with the vaccine currently in the hospital then ?

These fkn vaccinated people are ruining the world. They think they can prance around and spread the Rona with no repercussions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

These fkn vaccinated people are ruining the world. They think they can prance around and spread the Rona with no repercussions

And probably responsible for new variants

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yeah.    I could give a crap less who has it or doesn't at this point.  If it wasnt for working in the city id never have a mask near me. 

• Like 1

I think many unvaxxed folks have Omicron and don't even know it.  The symptoms are that mild, even in the unvaxxed.  Yet idiot Hochcul has declared a state of emergency.  She wants to keep the power that comes with it.  She doesn't care about our health.

• Like 4

Have browsed this topic with no responses as I choose to avoid it.just wanted to say(thankfully) my 83 year old grandmother(the property i hunt)tested positive for the rona and got cleared of quarantine yesterday.still feeling a little congested but doing much better.she had a variety of symptoms...runny nose,chills,fever,nausea,loss of appetite,cough,congestion,tired.not surprised as she doesn't let much of anything slow her down,she's always been that way.sucks that I had to get her daily paper n set it on her porch then get dressed at the truck for my hunts instead of shootin the chit with her before every hunt.is what it is!

• Like 2