Vaccination

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

You act like these media companies are a slave to Pfizer… it’s add space. There is always someone else to fill the slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not acting ,its right in front of your face . It's unfortunate you won't view life with out blinders on,you're missing alot of the details.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I can hope that opens the door for people who treat their bodies like shit and their insurance skyrockets because they are costing the system more money.

Wait until the leeches get universal healthcare passed.  If they think the government isn't going to dictate every aspect of our health, diet and lifestyle once it has full control of all of our healthcare, they haven't been paying attention, or understanding, what the tyrants have been doing since 1/2020.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Wait until the leeches get universal healthcare passed.  If they think the government isn't going to dictate every aspect of our health, diet and lifestyle once it has full control of all of our healthcare, they haven't been paying attention, or understanding, what the tyrants have been doing since 1/2020.

It will never end with a vaccine mandate, or universal health care ,there is already talk of universal basic income. Blows my mind how naive people can be .

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Except that’s not fair to the people who have to try and save them. Just wait the next step will be insurance companies won’t cover you if you aren’t vaxxed

Been waiting to see when Hospitals will reject people whom do not have a Vax Card and will simply not treat them . Probably illegal but Dead People don't Sue !

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Except that’s not fair to the people who have to try and save them. Just wait the next step will be insurance companies won’t cover you if you aren’t vaxxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That takes us back to all the things people do that put them in hospitals 

• Like 1

The below quote is from this article.  https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/omicron-clobbers-christmas-and-joe-biden-liz-peek

“Certain states are filling in the gaps. Minnesota, for example, has reported 116,000 COVID cases among fully vaccinated people since Nov. 7; of those, 4,701 were hospitalized and 839 people have died.”

4 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

The below quote is from this article.  https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/omicron-clobbers-christmas-and-joe-biden-liz-peek

“Certain states are filling in the gaps. Minnesota, for example, has reported 116,000 COVID cases among fully vaccinated people since Nov. 7; of those, 4,701 were hospitalized and 839 people have died.”

Since November 7 in Minnesota, 0.025% of people who died of Covid were vaccinated. If that number is too high, get your booster. 
https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/stats/vbt.html

21 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Since November 7 in Minnesota, 0.025% of people who died of Covid were vaccinated. If that number is too high, get your booster. 
https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/stats/vbt.html

When those 839 people were vaccinated, I’m sure they thought that would prevent them from dying from covid.  We were lied to, there’s no disputing that. Biden as recently as a couple days ago is still spreading that lie. Last Wednesday…..
"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden said in the CNN interview. 

Edited by outdoorstom

57 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

When those 839 people were vaccinated, I’m sure they thought that would prevent them from dying from covid.  We were lied to, there’s no disputing that. Biden as recently as a couple days ago is still spreading that lie. Last Wednesday…..
"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden said in the CNN interview. 

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say… who lied? Trump? Biden? About what?

839 is a big number yet it comprises 0.025% of the fully vaccinated in Minnesota since 11/07/21. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

33 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Also, you’re sourcing your news from this article?? Read the link I sent above instead. Or at least as well.  

81CB1B57-6826-49C0-B02D-B60077AE5BF5.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

839 is a big number yet it comprises 0.025% of Covid deaths in Minnesota since 11/07/21. How big is the number for the 99.975% who were not fully vaccinated and died? It’s simple math.

You could just admit that you believed everything that was fed to you from the very beginning.  It's not your way to admit you were wrong ,you would rather double down and look more foolish. 

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

839 is a big number yet it comprises 0.025% of Covid deaths in Minnesota since 11/07/21. How big is the number for the 99.975% who were not fully vaccinated and died? It’s simple math.

Biden said last Wednesday you won’t get covid if you get vaccinated.  I know we’ll never agree, but NOBODY knows what the long term affects will be.  

12 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Also, you’re sourcing your news from this article?? Read the link I sent above instead. Or at least as well.  

81CB1B57-6826-49C0-B02D-B60077AE5BF5.jpeg

Does it really matter where I sourced that widely distributed quote? Here’s cnn…is that better?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics/fact-check-biden-cnn-town-hall-july/index.html

Edited by outdoorstom
That’s not what I meant to source! Not sure how that happened.

Between the gene manipulation and the long term side effects, why would Trump create this “vaccine “?    I trusted him.  I obviously was lied to.  Why did he create operation warp speed?  You need to start thinking outside the box to see the real answers.  But msm wont tell you what was behind his vaccine. 

24 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Biden said last Wednesday you won’t get covid if you get vaccinated.  I know we’ll never agree, but NOBODY knows what the long term affects will be.  

18 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Does it really matter where I sourced that widely distributed quote? Here’s cnn…is that better?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics/fact-check-biden-cnn-town-hall-july/index.html

Yes, weighing the long-term risks of Covid infection vs vaccination is up to each one of us. I would recommend that you not look to tabloids for information when making this decision. If you find that protection conferred by vaccines is beginning to wane, don’t take the easy way out and proclaim that politicians lied. Read a little bit about immunity and viruses. Seek the opinion of  experts and not talking heads on tv. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

10 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Between the gene manipulation and the long term side effects, why would Trump create this “vaccine “?    I trusted him.  I obviously was lied to.  Why did he create operation warp speed?  You need to start thinking outside the box to see the real answers.  But msm wont tell you what was behind his vaccine. 

Monoclonal antibodies were developed under operation warp speed and have a far greater success rate then the vaccine with way less side effects.  Unfortunately the government has decided to cherry pick who gets to administer this treatment and to what patients are allowed to recieve it. Nothing strange at all with that when we are told the main priority is to keep people alive and out of hospitals.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Monoclonal antibodies were developed under operation warp speed and have a far greater success rate then the vaccine with way less side effects.  Unfortunately the government has decided to cherry pick who gets to administer this treatment and to what patients are allowed to recieve it. Nothing strange at all with that when we are told the main priority is to keep people alive and out of hospitals.

Im talking about the vaccine tho.  Why would Trump even take the vaccine?   Why would he let us take it?  Why waste our tax money making one?  Msm wont ask these questions.  I pray there are no long term side effects, but I think we both know the answer on that.  

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

Im talking about the vaccine tho.  Why would Trump even take the vaccine?   Why would he let us take it?  Why waste our tax money making one?  Msm wont ask these questions.  I pray there are no long term side effects, but I think we both know the answer on that.  

Save some trolling for the fishing section.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Sounds like biden and Kamala were right after all when they said they would absolutely never take a vaccine developed under the trump administration.  I was actually going to stop and get my first jab after work today but after remembering how strongly so many people opposed it when trump was in office, I'm gonna pass for now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yes, weighing the long-term risks of Covid infection vs vaccination is up to each one of us. I would recommend that you not look to tabloids for information when making this decision. If you find that protection conferred by vaccines is beginning to wane, don’t take the easy way out and proclaim that politicians lied. Read a little bit about immunity and viruses. Seek the opinion of  experts and not talking heads on tv. 

I don’t look to tabloids for my information, I listen to doctors.  There are many many doctors sounding the alarm about these “vaccines”.  Politicians are STILL lying about it, doesn’t any of this raise a red flag with you?

1 minute ago, outdoorstom said:

I don’t look to tabloids for my information, I listen to doctors.  There are many many doctors sounding the alarm about these “vaccines”.  Politicians are STILL lying about it, doesn’t any of this raise a red flag with you?

I don’t listen to doctors or politicians. I read the science and I value the opinion of scientists and epidemiologists who work on this. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I can’t figure out why Trump would take it and push it either. That’s bothered me for quite some time now. (And I love what Trump did for our country while in office)