Vaccination

17 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Because the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it.  Doesn't stop you from spreading it.  And unfortunately it has serious side effects.   

Trust me I'm not for the vaccine at all and I nor my family will get it. I won't however tell someone not to get it as that is their right to choose.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting covid.  Doesn’t stop you from spreading covid.   And has serious side effects.  You can argue this is a success if you want, but to me it is a failure.  You can mock me if you want but prove me wrong. 

I agree with you about everything ,even the part about biden being a complete failure and the worst president in american history .

42 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it. It doesn’t stop you from spreading it. And it has serious side effects. Tell me what’s so good about it then?  Seriously. 

Not a striper but I will bite again I guess. See the benefits may out way the risk in people that are old, have comorbidities or are just plan obese. Being that I don’t have these issues I will wait and continue to watch as look how much has changed in the last two years. The mandates is where I have a issue. Not that you or anyone one got the vaccine it was your choice. And if you truly regret getting the vaccine as you have stated and I doubt “another one of your trolls” maybe you should have waited on it. Maybe if you just start calling it the Fauci vaccine you will feel better and not regret your hasty decision. Also with no comment back about my question on trolling on a post of a 19 year old with cardiac arrest I guess I will have to continue to believe you think it is a ok way to act. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

4 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Not a striper but a will bite again I guess. See the benefits may out way the risk in people that are old, have comorbidities or are just plan obese. Being that I don’t have these issues I will wait and continue to watch as look how much has changed in the last two years. The mandates is where I have a issue. Not that you or anyone one got the vaccine it was your choice. And if you truly regret getting the vaccine as you have stated and I doubt “another one of your trolls” maybe you should have waited on it. Maybe if you just start calling the Fauci vaccine you will feel better and not regret your hasty decision. Also with no comment back about my question on trolling on a post of a 19 year old with cardiac arrest I guess I will have to continue to believe you think it is a ok way to act. 

I wasnt trolling on the 19yo.  The guy who posted alluded to the vaccine causing the issue.  And i said the vax doesnt stop anything and has serious side effects. Which makes me say its a failure.  You wont even get it.   Cant be that good then.  

the trump vaccine was given to it by another forum member.  I thought it was a fitting name.  

we agree on the mandates. 

i got the vax cause I believed in it. I question me getting it now since i had covid. Would have had to get it anyway to keep my job.  

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Another b26d561d2ebc5fe4cdb54cefdfa6c27e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yet in nyc you can get on the jam packed subway that is a cesspool of filth with no cleanliness standards.  

Try and take your kid to get a taco… NOPE

Pack on to a subway that hasn’t been cleaned maybe ever with no ventilation and bums…. COME ON IN!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Another b26d561d2ebc5fe4cdb54cefdfa6c27e.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why wait until January 3rd? I'm done with this bullshit and all of the corruption and crooked ass politicians and the senseless mandates. The kid I spoke of earlier just passed away and for what? Was it for somebody who's already had the shot feel safer from the virus? I hope that those people are haunted in their sleep for the rest of their days by the countless souls that died needlessly so they could feel safe.

Edited by bhunterED

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

How ever my body's immune system fights covid is the way I want it to attack the virus.

My body, my kids bodies, my wife's body all fought it and won. I'll rely on our bodies own natural defenses that have been tested and passed over some man-made creation any day of the week.

Between the gene manipulation and the long term side effects, why would Trump create this “vaccine “?    I trusted him.  I obviously was lied to.  Why did he create operation warp speed?  You need to start thinking outside the box to see the real answers.  But msm wont tell you what was behind his vaccine. 

Screw the Trump vaccine he lied to us… the real vaccine is coming soon

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2021/12/us-army-creates-single-vaccine-effective-against-all-covid-sars-variants/360089/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2021/12/us-army-creates-single-vaccine-effective-against-all-covid-sars-variants/360089/

You were born with the real vaccine silly boy.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 3

I also know it doesn't stop you from getting or spreading covid. 

It significantly, and I mean significantly reduces the likelihood you end up in the ER and short of a severely compromised or elderly 1% it will keep you alive.

I support everyone’s right to not get the vaccine but some of you are so wrapped up in misinformation that I just don’t even know where to begin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Do you honestly feel like Trump had anything to do with manufacturing of the vaccine? All he did was remove the red tape to get it out faster. Do I agree with the process being sped up, no for reasons happening now. Did Trump try to force people to get it by threatening their jobs or education? No because as Americans we have the freedom of choice that so many like you have forgotten. My great grandfather's, my grandfathers, and myself have all volunteered to give our lives to this country and what it stands for. I will stand and fight for you to have the freedom to choose or to speak your opinion but when you want to take my rights to do the same I'll knock ur dick in the dirt. Not sure if you're educated in military history or have ever dealt with military Dr's but the history of testing on our own troops is disturbing and anything I saw the Dr's for on base was prescribed pain killers and antibiotics so I don't put a whole bunch of faith into it.

15 minutes ago, Belo said:

It significantly, and I mean significantly reduces the likelihood you end up in the ER and short of a severely compromised or elderly 1% it will keep you alive.

I support everyone’s right to not get the vaccine but some of you are so wrapped up in misinformation that I just don’t even know where to begin.

Just yesterday it put a perfect 19 yo kid with no medical conditions into the ICU in cardiac arrest and then the morgue.

Just yesterday it put a perfect 19 yo kid with no medical conditions into the ICU in cardiac arrest and then the morgue.

For what? And how do you know it was linked to the vaccine