Vaccination

8e48cb4a2add451aacdef9f676f7fe6d.png
Can we please stop testing athletes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Come on....I am as neutral as it gets on this topic .....but please don't tell me your gonna post something that the NFL's chief medical examiner said. There is not a single person employed by that league in the front offices who simply isn't a yes man or woman!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Come on....I am as neutral as it gets on this topic .....but please don't tell me your gonna post something that the NFL's chief medical examiner said. There is not a single person employed by that league in the front offices who simply isn't a yes man or woman!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Well the NBA is about to follow the NFL and stop weekly testing for vaccinated players. FINALLY!

4 minutes ago, bhunterED said:

When are we going to stop testing healthy people? Asymptomatic means not sick.

People love to get tested. I work with people who have literally been tested 20+ times for no reason whatsoever. There's a lot of sad people out there. 

• Like 1

It’s so interesting, everyday I’m at the gym with 50-60 maskless people breathing heavy ,spotting each other , the Mrs who has two risk factors was at a few stores today maskless OMG ! We’ve been in jam packed bars ,where no one wears a mask ,basically haven’t changed a thing in our lives ,zeros issues .

Daughter #2 is on the phone with Mrs Nomad right now her friend she hung out with yesterday just tested positive, what should she do ? We said come home for Christmas! We don’t give a rats ass .

I’ve been in close contact with three people who shortly after “ tested positive “ like hours together and nothing . I guess that J&J shot I got in the spring is working lol .

Count down to Florida 3,2 ….

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nomad said:

It’s so interesting, everyday I’m at the gym with 50-60 maskless people breathing heavy ,spotting each other , the Mrs who has two risk factors was at a few stores today maskless OMG ! We’ve been in jam packed bars ,where no one wears a mask ,basically haven’t changed a thing in our lives ,zeros issues .

Daughter #2 is on the phone with Mrs Nomad right now her friend she hung out with yesterday just tested positive, what should she do ? We said come home for Christmas! We don’t give a rats ass .

I’ve been in close contact with three people who shortly after “ tested positive “ like hours together and nothing . I guess that J&J shot I got in the spring is working lol .

Count down to Florida 3,2 ….

The agenda has become crystal clear . 73 percent of the cases in the united states right now is omicron which would make just over 215k cases . Zero deaths from it , one if you count the guy from texas that isn't even confirmed from covid. 

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm going to say the same thing that I've said throughout this whole thing: be smart, don't be afraid. But please try not to be too cavalier. Just because you haven't experienced an impact from COVID yet doesn't mean that you're immortal. We aren't teenagers anymore, right lol? Enjoy your holidays - maybe shoot another deer. I wish the snow would stick...

• Like 5

What do you mean for what? Did you not read cardiac arrest? I'm sure you'll say it's coincidence and that's fine it's your right to an opinion but the shot is the only change to the kids life.

How long after the shot did this happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm going to say the same thing that I've said throughout this whole thing: be smart, don't be afraid. But please try not to be too cavalier. Just because you haven't experienced an impact from COVID yet doesn't mean that you're immortal. We aren't teenagers anymore, right lol? Enjoy your holidays - maybe shoot another deer. I wish the snow would stick...

Well reasoned response. 
I apparently had Hep C never knew it and my immune system took care of it , not concerned about a cold .

my family lives into the 90s and 100s, my one grandfather fathered a child at 80 ! And smoked filterless Camels ,with just one remaining lung well into his 80s .

Im a marvel of modern medicine or cockroach either way you can’t kill me ! 
But when I do pass my body is going to the U of R , look for it in 30 or 40 years .

• Haha 1

I hope you all have a happy and healthy Christmas. Regardless of each other's views and opinions we are all still humans and have at least one common interest.

That’s not true. Biden said my 93 year old grandfather will have a dark & terrible winter because he’s not unvaccinated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Why does this clown Fauci even still have a say? Here’s what he spewed forth today: 

Fauci also signaled that a vaccine mandate for domestic air travel could work as a mechanism for individuals to get vaccinated.

"A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated; namely, you can't get on a plane unless you're vaccinated, which is just another one of the ways of getting requirements, whatever that might be," Fauci said.

All of the ideas that come from the left are so popular with citizens, they have to be forced on them at the muzzle of a gun.  Too many people have become way to happy to tell others how they must live their lives.  Welcome to the totalitarian future.

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

All of the ideas that come from the left are so popular with citizens, they have to be forced on them at the muzzle of a gun.  Too many people have become way to happy to tell others how they must live their lives.  Welcome to the totalitarian future.

But it’s for the greater good.