Vaccination

RN daughter did it all, mask, distance , limit contact followed by two shots, then a booster still got it  . She’s concerned if the hospital requires addition boosters of suspect quality like  the previous ones , what she’ll do, she hasn’t has kids yet and is fast loosing any faith she had in the vaccines and isn’t interested in injecting more who knows what into her body .

• Like 1

This is interesting,  I haven't tried to verify.  It's like the same situation in Israel, 90 percent vax rate and they're going for round 4 . Someone sent me article tonread onnsomething called VAIDS . Pretty scary if its true. 
20211223_180856.thumb.jpg.ba5d5b7f30d899d54cb14612437060ed.jpg

Stop bringing up stuff that is flat out just not real

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-330111634396

We all know AIDS is only injected in the back side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RN daughter did it all, mask, distance , limit contact followed by two shots, then a booster still got it  . She’s concerned if the hospital requires addition boosters of suspect quality like  the previous ones , what she’ll do, she hasn’t has kids yet and is fast loosing any faith she had in the vaccines and isn’t interested in injecting more who knows what into her body .

Is this the daughter that was at your house for Christmas after a exposure?

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

So because the government says there is no such thing as VAIDS and it was printed in the AP you follow that as if it where gospel. Why don't you worry about your health and safety measures and not try to belittle everyone who doesn't share your viewpoint.

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That's just disgusting and all of those officers should be ashamed. I'm sure there's other legit crime they could be focusing on in what's becoming NYC of the seventies again.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Flat out not real or flat out being kept a secret ? I guess we'll know more once you guys start lining up for your 4th 5th 6th or how ever many it's gonna take. 

• Like 3

So because the government says there is no such thing as VAIDS and it was printed in the AP you follow that as if it where gospel. Why don't you worry about your health and safety measures and not try to belittle everyone who doesn't share your viewpoint.

Because spreading false information hurts us all.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Is this the daughter that was at your house for Christmas after a exposure?

What ? This one had it and quarantined a couple weeks back . The other one was around someone who then tested positive , she waited the required days and took test , negative. Frankly we didn’t care which way she tested , we’ve had colds before . 

50 maskless people in the gym daily , and 150 old guys at the retires Christmas party, zero masks , zero exposures . 

The RN is starting to think about another state , based upon the way it was handled here, but mostly the way they messed up,two,years of school and they still have to mask up in school . Wouldn’t want to do that to her kids , then there’s the insane property tax she now pays as a home ,owner .

• Like 1

Ha, tell that to our asshole President you voted for!

Not as bad as the other one who still thinks there was election fraud that he can’t find proof of.

Don’t worry the idiots will keep donating to funds where he personally keeps the money

What ? This one had it and quarantined a couple weeks back . The other one was around someone who then tested positive , she waited the required days and took test , negative. Frankly we didn’t care which way she tested , we’ve had colds before . 
50 maskless people in the gym daily , and 150 old guys at the retires Christmas party, zero masks , zero exposures . 

The RN is starting to think about another state , based upon the way it was handled here, but mostly the way they messed up,two,years of school and they still have to mask up in school . Wouldn’t want to do that to her kids , then there’s the insane property tax she now pays as a home ,owner .

I agree about the property tax… I’m sure a pay more of it than most here..

As far as masks in school who cares people are such pussies about complaining about masks.

I agree about the property tax… I’m sure a pay more of it than most here..

As far as masks in school who cares people are such pussies about complaining about masks.

Lets go to two masks with gloves and goggles. Whats the big deal?? Its goddamned ridiculous to think a loose fitting paper or cloth mask stops a virus and its time to knock it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

Lets go to two masks with gloves and goggles. Whats the big deal?? Its goddamned ridiculous to think a loose fitting paper or cloth mask stops a virus and its time to knock it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or just wear better masks ?
Goggles and gloves no need but yes kn 95’s would help