Vaccination

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Because spreading false information hurts us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of funny how all of you who would rather just do what the govt tells you, either because you're lazy or unable to think for yourselves have cried misinformation since day one and it's actually turning out to be true.

51 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not as bad as the other one who still thinks there was election fraud that he can’t find proof of.

Don’t worry the idiots will keep donating to funds where he personally keeps the money

If you can't see that there was fraud with the election you are to far gone.

49 minutes ago, Chef said:

I agree about the property tax… I’m sure a pay more of it than most here..

As far as masks in school who cares people are such pussies about complaining about masks.

It's pussies like you that can't take care of yourselves that are the problem.

35 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you are ok with a attack on our democracy.

If you call the people taking back a government voted for by the people that turns against the people an attack against our democracy you really don't understand what the constitution and declaration of independence stand for. It needs to happen again and get the power hungry scum out.

• Like 2

Or just wear better masks ?
Goggles and gloves no need but yes kn 95’s would help

Wonder where those are made? Do you seriously think dragging this out is the answer? Its time to let it fly and get back to normal. And children wearing masks is very very far from normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

If you call the people taking back a government voted for by the people that turns against the people an attack against our democracy you really don't understand what the constitution and declaration of independence stand for. It needs to happen again and get the power hungry scum out.

There was zero proof of election fraud every court that heard any case said so. Even the audit in AZ found nothing. The Georgia governor even said no fraud it his state.

So nice to see you are brain washed.

That was a attack Trump lost and the pussy babies just couldn’t handle it and had a little pee wee wiener temper tantrum

Wonder where those are made? Do you seriously think dragging this out is the answer? Its time to let it fly and get back to normal. And children wearing masks is very very far from normal

I never said it was normal and I agree it’s not… but until we get this under control they should.

The good thing is omicron is the real vaccine and all
Of us will have antibodies after it’s done

I never said it was normal and I agree it’s not… but until we get this under control they should.

The good thing is omicron is the real vaccine and all
Of us will have antibodies after it’s done

Amen. And its weak. I am literally hearing about two people a day getting it and none have more than sniffles and maybe a little achy. Today was my niece and nephew

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

There was zero proof of election fraud every court that heard any case said so. Even the audit in AZ found nothing. The Georgia governor even said no fraud it his state.

That was a attack Trump lost and the pussy babies just couldn’t handle it and had a little pee wee wiener temper tantrum

Thats even worse that corporate media was able to trick so many people into voting for a guy like Biden is just as bad as if they stole the election . 

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Amen. And its weak. I am literally hearing about two people a day getting it and none have more than sniffles and maybe a little achy. Today was my niece and nephew

Body aches & chilled to the bone on day 1 for me. Morning of day 2 felt way better, day 3 (today) went fishing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

Do you always believe what the democrats, or the news media says? 

Do you always believe what the democrats, or the news media says? 

I believe if there was fraud one of the many republican judges who heard court cases would have said something.

Or how about Trump people using a defense in court that no reasonable person would believe them

I’m not allowed at my work office because I’m not vaxxed. The 4 people on my team in NYC all have Covid in the last 2-3 weeks or presently. They are vaxxed and boostered. But I’m the threat? Lol

I'm less concerned about the ongoing differences of opinion than I am that the sides have stopped listening to each other. There is value in keeping an open mind and not trying to dismiss your opponent's argument before even considering it. I hear these calls for civil war, and I'm guessing that the callers haven't a clue as to what that would entail. No matter what folks claim, we live in a free country. This thread is proof of that. I think that we've been in a good place for so long, that we've forgotten how bad things can get. Forget history, doomed to repeat it and all. 

One of our adjacent landowners in an old German woman. She lived through WWII, and she tells me, "Cleave to the middle, loudly and firmly. I've seen what happens when you let the extremists have their way". So this is me, standing firm in the middle. Remember, we have more in common than not. 

Okay, jumping off the pulpit to go shoot some deer - there's snow on the ground in WNY!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Terrified? So horrified I hid in my basement all week

a79780488d476d6f5e92fba55e4edc2d.jpg
0eaa80e9a64e443a33b7d75c5a84dd6a.png
f45e3b4c9efe3c05c7a29c82f4076444.jpg
c87748f4f926c916b8cdfaeb92d31b30.jpg

You're not fooling me , I remember damn near everything you posted when this started.  I remember it so well because I couldnt believe what i was reading from someone who i had met and 100 percent did not seem like the kind of person who would be so scared of everything going on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, knehrke said:

I'm less concerned about the ongoing differences of opinion than I am that the sides have stopped listening to each other. There is value in keeping an open mind and not trying to dismiss your opponent's argument before even considering it. I hear these calls for civil war, and I'm guessing that the callers haven't a clue as to what that would entail. No matter what folks claim, we live in a free country. This thread is proof of that. I think that we've been in a good place for so long, that we've forgotten how bad things can get. Forget history, doomed to repeat it and all. 

One of our adjacent landowners in an old German woman. She lived through WWII, and she tells me, "Cleave to the middle, loudly and firmly. I've seen what happens when you let the extremists have their way". So this is me, standing firm in the middle. Remember, we have more in common than not. 

Okay, jumping off the pulpit to go shoot some deer - there's snow on the ground in WNY!!

Our resident progressive will be along shortly to explain how theres no such thing as extreme sides to politics .

I’m not allowed at my work office because I’m not vaxxed. The 4 people on my team in NYC all have Covid in the last 2-3 weeks or presently. They are vaxxed and boostered. But I’m the threat? Lol

Theres a myriad of reasons why you are banned from the office but Covid is not one of them

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, knehrke said:

You are 110% correct in that we do need to listen to both sides, unfortunately it seems as if one side isn't willing to listen but just wants to talk louder than the other. As far as a call for civil war trust me as a combat vet thats the last thing i wish upon our country. War is often portrayed in a glamorous way on T.V. but is actually a very ugly thing for all involved. It wish to never see it again but i know i can make it through it if need be. Many don't realize if it where to happen here it wouldn't be this side vs that side but neighbor vs neighbor. We do need to meet on middle ground but it seems as if the only way one side will venture there is if they are pushed.

• Like 1